1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Oro and Sasuke, both filled with secrets

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by creeper523, Oct 27, 2006.

1. creeper523

It seems as if Orochimaru and Sasuke both have their secrets, and reasons for keeping them.

Orochimaru for instance has yet to reveal(to at least the reader) his true reasons for leaving and what happened to his original body.

No one remembers this but Oro let Naruto live during the chuunin exams because he didn't want to interfere with the plans of the atatsuki. This action is later contradicted during the Sannin fight. He view's naruto's growth as a threat, and opts to kill him on the spot.

At the time, Naruto's growth and ability seemed to really scare Orochimaru.

Now he's using Naruto's growth to thin the ranks of the Atatsuki for him. It makes you wonder what Oro's true goal is about.

Sasuke seems to also be keeping a secret. He knows who Madara Uchiha is and now he know kyuubi. I believe that Sasuke has asked Orochimaru more to understand Naruto. That is why Sasuke is truly able to surpress kyuubi. I'm sure he got as much information as he could on both the Seal and how to use he sharingan to view into Naruto's mind.

I don't think Sasuke was ever dishonest with Orochimaru about his goals and probaly made this clear. I also believe that Orochimaru now has no choice but to fight Itachi because Sasuke's soul will never rest until he has completed his goal. This plays into the past where Oro gave the person who was his current body, one wish that he would grant. Oro already knows Sasuke's one wish. So he must do everything to grant it or the body take over will be compromised.

Another secret Sasuke has is the true nature of the sharingan. He has seemed to take his own sharingan to a completly different level.

If and when these two merge, I believe all secrets will be out in the open. It still leaves the question: What are they both hiding?

Any thoughts?

Tags:
  2. Crimson Scorpio

Oro seems to be obsessed with the Sharingan and its methods of jutsu-imitation.
    Seeing as how he has targeted at least 2 uchihas as potential hosts, it wouldn't be unrealistic to assume that he has extensive knowledge on the true secrets of the Sharingan. The sharingan's true purpose has been foreshadowed at least once and considering the serious nature of Itachi, one can conclude that it is indeed dark. Whether Sasuke has come to realize this secret is up to the plot but my bet is Orochimaru knows the true nature of the Sharingan but hasn't revealed it to Sasuke yet because he wants Sasuke to find out on his own.

As for Oro's reaction to Naruto's growth, it is possible that when he fought the Sannins he had no information on Akatsuki's movement and current whereabouts. However Akatsuki is now the greatest threat presented to both him and Konoha. So it would be typical Oro to let the 2 tire each other out then move in for the joint killing.

3. graffiti_18

in da manga they already have da time skip but not da anime i wunder if when they will show it

4. kulgan18

We still dont know what is written in the Nakano shrine meeting spot. Maybe sasuke knows all about the sharingan and uchihas history already. We know for sure that it said how to get the MS at least.
    about uchiha madara? maybe, we dont know.

I think oro's biggest mystery is what the hell is he?? i mean why does he have those unhuman eyes ever since he was a child. ahh??????
    I cant remember the episode but i think is Ibiki that says once that he didnt think orochimaru was human or something like that.

5. The Fourth Hokage

1. Sasuke cannot suppress Kyuubi, Naruto and Yamato were doing most of it.
    2. Sasuke's sharingan is not on a completely other level.

6. jaw679

I don't think that Sasuke will let Orochimaru take over his body, unless Orochimaru makes it so that he can't resist. I think that Sasuke is just using Orochimaru so that he can get strong enough to kill Itatchi without having to be taken over by Orochimaru. And if you think about it it actually does make sense.

People tend to forget that Sasuke actually has two goals. Killing Itachi, the one everyone talks about, but also the revival of his clan. If he kills off Itachi and lets Orochimaru take over his body he will not be able to complete his second goal of reviving his clan (Orochimaru has a thing for little boys and no interest at all in women lol).

Anyway, so I believe that Sasuke does in fact have a different plan than what we are led to believe.

7. creeper523

Umm...you don't think Sasuke putting his hand on kyuubi and pushing him back in his cage was him supressing it?

The necklace had come off at that time so Yamato wasn't doing anything, if i remember correctly.

Kyuubi himself said that Sasuke had grown to a degree.

I would honestly like to know where you got your info....i mean if i'm wrong, I'm wrong...you've actually got me curious

8. Superb Herb

Actually Sasuke said he did not know Uchiha Mandara, And supress Kyuubi is quite a different story if all you needed to supress bijus are sharingan then what was the point of the fourth hokage dieing?

All he did was enter his mind and help Naruto to supress him, Naruto was already trying to resist the fox, and Sasuke came in and gave it the final push. Plus don't make it out like the kyuubi was owned, far from it.

9. FadedBlack

all oro really wants is a container he has some body problems hes just trying to make this container as strong as possible remember sasuke isnt his first choice but yet his second and which is why sasuke might resent him lol anyways i understand what yea mean tho

10. Instant Karma

jaw679 brought up a good point. I think everyone was taken aback by Sasuke defecting to Oro and by the fact that Sasuke said he didn't care what happened to him as long as he killed his brother. Such indifference.

However, good ninjas always keep thier true motivation a secret. I just don't see Sasuke as being stupid enough to actually let snake bastard take over his body. I don't think he'd willing let Oro have his way after achieving Itachi's death (assuming he does). I think that once he senses Oro's impatience to have his body he'll probably kill him off. I mean, he wants to train fast and as quickly as possible...and somehow i don't think it's just for the purpose of killing Itachi, though it's certainly the main reason. By the time the switching bodies period comes around, he just might be strong enough.

As for Sasuke supressing Kyuubi...i think it was something experimental on his part. I don't exactly know what to think of this, but i don't think he has the power to completely suppress it. I mean, let's keep in mind that Naruto is stil learning to control himself when under Kyuubi's power and still hasn't gotten all 9 tails. Naruto might even wise up and figure out a way to counter this mind-rape, shall we say lol.

Anyway, i hope he does. I don't want anyone to screw with the fox.

11. utsusemi

Sasuke left konoha because he was humiliated by Itachi and took the words about lacking hatred to heart. He needed to learn to hate, and as long as he was around Naruto and sakura he couldn't. Sasuke chose Orochimaru to be his teacher because Orochimaru embodied hatred. Sasuke doesn't like Or, doesn't look up to Oro, doesn't respect oro, and won't give up his body to Oro. Sasuke believes that he can't beat Itachi because he doesn't have MS most likely, and is unwilling to obtain it the way Itachi did, he still needs a little more training, but when that training is over Sasuke will be one hell of a ninja.

Either that or... Sasuke has chosen to hate his friends, and make his enemies his friends, and if Oro is his greatest friend (Even in a sick way) he can gain MS and take out Oro at the same time.

12. Sorrow-Tear's Champion

I don't think Oro told Sasuke anything about the Kyuubi. Sasuke said something about not knowing Naruto had this thing inside him. It was after Kyuubi said something about the sharingan that he recognized it for what it was. Whether Sasuke knows who Madara is or not debatable, but he did get pissed when Kyuubi compared them together so he must know something. And the Kyuubi said Sasuke suppressed his chakra himself, Naruto was pretty much forgotten at that point. As for Oro who knows what goes on in his head.

13. RoastedTanuki

Yea their full of secrets alright. Secret Semen!!!

14. Halo

Sasuke doesn't respect Oro one bit, he treats him like crap.

Sasuke knows Oro wants his body and doesn't care because as long as Itachi dies, that's all that matters. Well, if that's the case then, why bother training so hard to begin with? If he truly accepted his final fate as Oro's container, then there was no need to train for the past 3 years. All the jutsus he acquired come from Oro's tutelage, so its not like it beneficial once he becomes a container. If anything, Sasuke may be hoping to kill Itachi before he becomes a container and hopefully, escape his demise. If not, he's hoping that his strength will be formidable enough that he can escape from Oro before becoming his container.

Then again, I've found Sasuke to be a bit contradicting. He claims he doesn't want to be Itachi's puppet by mastering the MS, but yet, he chooses to be an avenger because he believes Itachi kept him alive for this reason.

15. Kyuubi Naruto

I think I know the true reason why Oro left Akatsuki

- Orochimaru enters Akatsuki since he hears that once Akatsuki's plans are done with he will get whatever he wants (like the Leader told Hidan)
    - Once realizing Akatuski's goals are going to take much longer than he'd hoped he finds another way out, Itachi
    - Orochimaru sees Itachi and then he decides he wants Itachi's body instead of doing Akatsuki's goals so he tries to defeat him in a fight and use his new jutsu on him
    - Itachi stops Orochimaru from using his jutsu and burns his hand off with the Amateraru
    - Orochimaru escapes Akatsuki after the Leader hears what he tried to do
    - He goes into hiding and reaches his new hideout
    - Oro puts his severed crisp hand with the Akatsuki ring on a desk to remember what happened to him the day he betrayed Akatsuki

That's probably what happened. It solves the entire "Oro's hand is burned off", proves Itachi's stronger and how Oro knows and finally it tells how and why he left Akatsuki.

16. Lain

You're forgetting one other secret about Sasuke. He's a homosexual. Not that there's anything wrong with that... but he totally is. No interest in the female gender whatsoever, went to Orochimaru's place and basically said "OMG Oro, take my body now"

Now... does that not sound like a homosexual to you?

17. CrystalCypher

Probably because not every sharingan user was at the level that Sasuke Sharingan was. It could also explain why Kakashi needs Yamato when Kakashi has his own sharingan.

18. lunarwolf

The big secret that Sasuke is keeping is hes clan true fate and the true meaning behind the sharingan.

19. lunarwolf

Hmm, Sasuke seal by Ori has nothing to do with hes sharingan.
    Blood line limit doesnt mix seals as far as we know it.
    Also the sharingan has the abilite to enter your mind...it doesnt need any "help".
    Itachi's sharingan genjutsu involving him entering the mind of his foe and taking him into a world he creats to simulate a 72 hours pain.
    Also when we are first introduced to the sharingan which was Kakashi's we see Kakashi can read the mind of hes foe and see what he is saying in hes mind and what he is thinking.

Sasuke's sharingan is very powerfull now, also dont forget that after the battle with Naruto when he first enters sound village at episode 135 of the anime u can see Ori and Kabuto are even in shock of the high qoulity of Sasuke's chakra potentioal.
    or to qoute Kabuto from the anime:"what?what is the quality of this chakra?"

20. 4ghost

Actually I think we got a hint at what was in the Nakano Shrine meeting spot back when Sasuke met Naruto again. In Sasuke's flashback nearly everything about the clan and the Sharingan were kept secret. Probably because he was so young he was to be kept ignorant about the truth of the clan until he was of age.

The likely hint of what secret was held at the Nakano Shrine came from Sasuke's recognizing the Kyuubi from only its words. It appears as if the clan secret told some story of how the Kyuubi and those with the Sharingan had some relationship in the past. Perhaps the secret was that the Kyuubi's attack on Konoha was incited by an Uchiha. It seems possible considering that Sasuke went from knowing nothing regarding the clan to recognizing the Kyuubi because of its familiarity to the Uchiha's.

21. Rudox

Doesn't really matter if Sasuke can't kill Itachi by himself. He will willingly give Orochimaru his body so he can take vengeance for him using his sharingan. Oro will kill Itachi once he has Sasuke's body along with everybody else who gets in his way. Everybody wins in this situation. Oro gets his brand new body, Sasuke gets his vengeance and Itachi will never have to smell Kisame's fish ass ever again.

22. lunarwolf

LOLOLOLOL...hehehehe...u killed me with that one...will give u a rep point for this mark.

23. MS81

IMHO I think Sasuke will reveal how to supress the Kyuubi to Kakashi.:notrust

24. OROCHIMARU~SAMA

The second body was a girl?
    The current & third body is a male prisoner...
    Hm...But too bad that there's no female sharingan user? :cry

25. xeno5

26. lunarwolf

1. The Kyuubi itself says to Sauske he has the same THE SAME evil chakra that M.Uchiha had...and that SASUKE CAN SURPESS HES OWN CHAKRA.
    The manga also clrealy shows Sasuke hand on the Kyuubi face pushing it back to the sealed gate...and both Kyuubi and Naruto stand in shock, before kyuubi says last words of:"dont kill naruto".
    2. Sasuke Sharingan is at full power...the only way it can go stronger is by killing Naruto and transform the sharingan he has in fav of the Mangekyo Sharingan...or have Kakashi say to him how he got is.

27. Canute87

Orochimaru left the organisation because of itachi and to me that signals fear.
    orchimaru's ambition and sasuke's goal do not coincide in the least so even if he got sasuke's body after YEARS of waiting do you honestly think he is going to hunt down itachi and kill him.Orochimaru is going to run from itachi as long as he possibly can.If oro does fight itachi it would be because he has no other choice nothing else.

28. Edgecrusher

29. Kenny Florian

Once Orochimaru has Sasuke's body he'll be able to kill Itachi. He won't need to run away from Itachi period. Remember a small part of the person's will stays behind in the body of the person being possesed. Usually the one thing they wanted most in life. The thing Sasuke wants most in life is killing Itachi.

And personally I see it being very possible that Sasuke in the end gives up his body to Orochimaru if he knows that Itachi will die. He gave up mostly everything he had so that he could get stronger. Friends, Family, ect. Giving up his body will probably be one of those things he knows has to happen since neither of them are strong enough to take them down alone.