1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Oro+Sasuke vs Jiraiya+Naruto

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by P-I-M-P, Nov 26, 2005.

who wins

1. oro sasuke

20 vote(s)
    43.5%
  2. jiraiya naruto

26 vote(s)
    56.5%
  1. P-I-M-P Banned

oro+sasuke vs jiraiya+naruto

Tags:
  2. Uchiha Chris Asian Lover <3

Oro and Sasuke by an inch.
    Neither Sasuke nor Naruto could affect the sannins yet imo, so they have their own fight which Sasuke wins.
    I'm a little unsure about Oro and Jiraya tho.

3. vagnard Well-Known Member

Oro > Jiraiya: Oro is the genius of the sannin. Jiraiya couldn't stop him in the past. Oro already defeat him during the sannin battle when both of them were with a handicap. The legend said that Snake > Frog. All points to Oro > Jiraiya

Sasuke > Naruto (the last time we see fighting each other...Sasuke won fair and square)

4. Kaki Condensed hits harder

I would't necisarily say fair and square.....but yea Oro and sasuke would win......

5. Gunners .

Naruto and jiriyia a 4 tail naruto will cause trouble for orochi seeming as jiriiyia wasnt happy about it and i doubt orochimaru would have resources to counter, now sasuke taking out a four tail naruto without seal i dont see happening.

6. vagnard Well-Known Member

Why not?...at the end both Sasuke and Naruto didn't try to kill each other in the final clash. Sasuke won. The rest are only excuses.

7. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

i'll say jiraiya and naruto.

8. Jonas Banned

I say it depends.

9. heavy_rasengan Active Member

ur a complete idiot, u never bakup ur posts, every thread i c u in, if there is a good guy side u write a stupid short anwser with no bak at all. U seriously need to bakup ur theories instead of putting short bullshit.

Now bak on topic.
    Sasuke and Oro take this. Oro takes jiraiya. As stated in many other posts and threads, Oro is superior to jiraiya. Not only is oro a genius but he can perform forbidden justu's without worrying. Jiraiya on the hand will not learn or hesitate to perform any Forbidden jutsus. It is also said that Jiraiya failed to stop Oro in the past, what makes you think he will now with his chakra pool, power and speed fading due to his age. Even if Jiraiya resorts to gamabunta, it willl hav no chance against Manda. Jiraiya is outmatched at least by a little against Oro and will lose.

As seen in the past Sasuke defeated Naruto even if was barely. With oro as sasuke's teacher, sasuke will be stonger than naruto at this TIME. This does not mean sasuke is stronger than kyuubi but naruto wont be able to handle much of kyuubi at his state.

Oro kills Jiraiya and Sasuke kills Naruto.

10. SleepingDisaster I fight for what I believe in

massive edo tensei will pwn jiraiya and naruto

11. Mintaka Well-Known Member

I'd say jiraiya naruto....but barely and in the end they'd all die from their wounds however if naruto went above a four tailed kyuubi then your screwed I don't care who you are......oro would probably end up killing jiraiya at which time naruto would go nuts and kill them both.....then he'd probably go on a rampage and get killed by a bunch of other nin we've never heard of before.........

12. TheoDerek Rise Against

Sasuke beat Naruto at the Valley of the End and Oro beat Jiraiya before. It seems pretty cut and dry to me.

13. Archbob The Ninja Ferret-kage

Nah, Naruto and Jiriaya will win just because Naruto isn't allowed to lose in the anime.

14. ChickenPotPie HAH.

Naruto and Jiraiya. Orochimaru and Sasuke are stronger than them, but J & N have the power of teamwork. :p

Then again, there's Manda. Screw teamwork. :O

15. ui_gui Active Member

Ithachi said Ithachi + Kisame < Jiraiya. Oro said Ithachi > Oro. Only logical conclusion and fact Jiraiya > Ithachi > Oro. Oro and Saske get pawned.

Don't bring the rock paper sissor crap. It is the dummest argument anyone can consider. Only fight we know happed between Oro and Jiraiya that we can talk about, it was at best a draw for oro. That is the only thing that can be said about that fight. If Oro won, Jiraiya was dead 15 years ago. If you bring the Sannin fight, it is just dummest argument further. Jiraiya was drugged, Tsunade was going Psycho, and the medial boy was the only one at full calibur. Now, It is so dump to even think that oro would be a match for Konahamaru, he is missing his freaking hands and he is not going to get it back. Obviousy Kishi is going to pull some magic-no_logic-no-plot-no-jutsu to get him his hands back, but that is in the far away future. Asumming oro still has his hands firt 2 or 3 arguments gives the fight to Jiraiya and Naruto. There is really no need to consider the effects of Naruto and Saske in this fight.

16. geminis Active Member

I doubt oro+Sasuke+manda can withstand an all out attack from a 6-9 tailed kyuubi naruto. Their only chance would be to seal naruto's power midfight and kill him while he is feint.

I think AL will be able to take on fully powered kN since he has that biyjuu extraction jutsu I'm sure he's a master at seals.

17. TheoDerek Rise Against

@ ui_gui

I wouldn't talk about dumb agruments if I was you.

@ geminis

Its called Goguou Fuuin

18. Geese Yep

Edo Tensei> Frog stomach. Screw Naruto and Sasuke.

19. Rinali your retarded little brother

hate to say but Oro+Sasuke would win...

20. DKFize RaijinKen

Naruto with 4 tails, wtf? Why don't we give Sasuke MS and snake summons while we're at it, since that's basically what you're doing with Naruto.

21. ui_gui Active Member

Sasuke with MS will only be able to handle the real K1, K2, and K3. K4 you need to be real 'genius' (high IQ) which me might have. K4 and above would be just too much of a power up. But it pointless to talk about K4, since Naruto cannot handle K2.

22. Crowe inactive - most of the time

Edo Tensei needs lot of prep time and frog stomach is surely not the strongest Jiraiya have so that conclusion is pretty stupid.

Anyway i still give it Orochimaru + Sasuke. Sasuke and Naruto are just in the way.

23. Devil King Sanji Blood Flow of Dawn.

Oro + Sasuke by a hair. Meaning they'd be pretty fxcked up but still would win. Or it could be a draw. =D

24. The_Leader Nope, not here!

How are we supposed to come up with THAT conclusion, or that Edo tensei is the best that Oro can use?

We have never seen what Jiraya or Oro are totally capable of.

All we have is a fight that Oro used prep, and handicaps.

25. Crowe inactive - most of the time

Yes and what did i say? He summoned the frogstomach easily, and from what've we have seen all the powerful jutsu's requires lots of chakra and puts some weight on the shinobi that uses them. And notice i didnt say that it wasnt the strongest, i said surely isnt.

I never said that Edo tensei was Oro's most powerful jutsu, it may be but its useless without the prep time. I was going from what we have seen, and that indicates that Oro > Jiraiya.

26. RummY It is all fun and games...

If Sasuke truly wants to win this fight he lets Orochimaru posses his body. Orochimaru with Sharingan pwns the world, damnit.

27. Gunners .

yeh well it is known naruto has more than 2 tails, if you read the manga at kakashi flash back.

Now seeing jiriyia fears naruto getting that far and suggest it would be harder to stop i dont think sasuke could deal with that unless he has sealing tecs.

28. Scared Link _

Jiraiya and Naruto...

29. heavy_rasengan Active Member

Dont make up shit on how naruto will turn 4 tails and pwn every1 bcuz thats highly unlikelky. What makes u think he can control that much of Nine tails power. We dont know until we c and we havnt seen yet so dont make gay assumptions like this especially if its way of. He can turn nine tails 6 but hes still gonna be a dumbass. All naruto has is power and he wont get 2 far with that especially if its against sum1 like Oro.

Oro will seal kyuubi at da beginning, if he finds him as a threat then he will.

Oro kills Jiraiya. No tie and no doubt. Jiraiya already failed to stop him in da past and while Oro is learning amazing new techs including forbidden jutsus, jiraiya is learning new ways to fuk women. Also in da great sannin battle, both oro and jiraiya were handicap ( oro more IMO) and oro still kiked his ass.

Oro was stronger, is stronger and will be stronger.

NarutoVSsasuke, i think we should know da awnser to this considering the battle at valley of end/

30. Uzumaki~Kakashi Tomoyo's #1

Naruto will not lose a second time to Sasuke. No way! Orochimaru is better than Ero-Sennin. Naruto and Sasuke are not Sennin and aren't going to be much help other than being a perverbial speed-bump. Kyuubi Naruto may be able to take Oro for afew moments but in the end he would be squashed. So I would have to give this to Orochimaru.