1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Orochimaru agian

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by narutofan251, Oct 21, 2006.

1. narutofan251 dewkage

me and my freind are making a fanfic so here is the plot tell me waht you think and there are two ocs called Shikyo and Onbo so dont think who are they you will get a bio when we post the story

Basically, in the story there's this underground organization founded by Orochimaru that's trying to assassinate Tsunade. (This group started a little after the 2.5 year timeskip, FYI) They have spies in every country that are trying to stir up this mass war with the Leaf, mostly to provide as a distraction while some of their much stronger people slip in and kill her. Meanwhile, the Leaf village also has several people working for them in the Sound. They have employed two skilled ninja to gather information about the enemy; These ninja would be Shikyo and Onbo. (Anko's brother) But eventually the word gets out that these shinobi are traitors, and Orochimaru sends some of his best minions after them when they try to escape Otogakure.

So yeah, that's the basic beginning/middle...I don't know how to end it yet, but I'll think of something. The question is, what do you think of it? Please tell me ASAP, especially if you think it sounds stupid or something

Tags:
  2. kyutofukumaki 6th hokage and Soul Reaper

Thats an awesome start believe it.

3. /run name.exe Narutomate Master

4. narutofan251 dewkage

5. az0r Active Member

sounds pretty good :kthumb