1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We are pleased to invite you to participate in the Naruto Battledome Banner Contest.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice

Orochimaru and Sasuke

Discussion in 'Konoha TV' started by Telling Lies, Oct 24, 2006.

1. Telling Lies she fades away

Ok, I did a search and I didn't find anything on this.....

Do you think Sasuke will give himself up to Orochimaru after its all said and done? You know Orochi isn't going to let him go without trying to kill him. How do you think Sasuke will get away if he does try to leave him. Doesn't he have 3 or 4 years before he freaks out and trys to take Sasuke's body? Or do you think Sasuke will fight Itachi and it will go from there?

I have these thoughts running around in my mind and I was curious to see what your opinion was.

Tags:
  2. pooch poochy-woochy-woo.

Probably a big battle between Sasuke and Orrers. Although by the time it happens, all sorts of things might have happened, considering the volatile three-way relationship between Konoha, Akatsuki, and Orrers' band of merry men.

3. Konoha Leaf Village Hokage

mmmmm i guess orochimaru will take sasuke's body before he fights itachi

4. Telling Lies she fades away

Do you think Sasuke will give it up that easily?

5. Even [Taka] Translator

to obtain power, yes. Sasuke stated that himself at the Valley of the End. Hopefully, Naruto'll be able to beat some sense into him before that time...

6. Zorokiller Lives of your misfortune

actually...orochimaru IS sasuke...

It's really confusing but it's like the 60 year old Sasuke who in the flow of ages has become what is known as Orochimaru...he eventually traveled into time and came with his younger version Sasuke..and now he is willing to obtain his young sasuke to be complete again..With his snake body and his uchida bloodline. So yeah..it only depends when his younger self finally accepts him to become as one

7. Telling Lies she fades away

DO WHAT? THATS CRAZY

8. Even [Taka] Translator

when you think of it, Naruto is the younger version of Jiraiya, and Sakura is the younger version of Tsunade too...

9. Dark Saga The Dawnbringer

Personally i hope Orochimaru take Sasuke body,or Sasuke die,i will enjoy if this happen,or better if Sasuke will be killed by Itachi.

10. Telling Lies she fades away

I take it that you are not a Sasuke fan.....

11. Zorokiller Lives of your misfortune

yeah sorry to spoiler you all :p

I took the whole thing from Final Fantasy VIII of Rinoa being Ultimecia thus the badguy uhh girl actually..

12. The Fourth Hokage Shinobi Perfection

I put my money on Itachi interfering with the body transfer. Not that he's going to "save" Sasuke in that sense, but protect his interests. Itachi has plans for Sasuke and Oro is getting in the way of it. I don't take Itachi for the type of person that would spare someone's life for a reason and then let someone else come along and fuck it up.

13. Dark Saga The Dawnbringer

True but i dont dislike him,i preffer Oro or Itachi than him thats the case.

14. Eruravenne Chocolate Chip Cookie

Isn't it obvious? Orochimaru has already "taken" Sasuke's body... *cough*cough*

15. Dark Saga The Dawnbringer

No this is wrong,Kabuto fall in love with Sasuke and now after they escaped from Orochimaru,they get married,Naruto was the priest,Sasuke is pregnat at this moment.

16. S3RpeNt Banned

hahahahahah rofl

17. Konoha Kid Future Hokage

I think Oruchimaru will end taking Sasuke's body, obtain a ton of jutsu, then Oruchimaru will battle it out with Itatchi's group (since they're after him), win, then duke it out with Naruto. Naruto will then somehow escape the fight, then devote his life to bringing Sasuke back.

18. competitionbros So True Naruto, So True

i don't see why Sasuke would let Orochi take his body before he kills Itachi, since if he does he'll won't be himself, it'd just be his body without his mind

19. Konoha Kid Future Hokage

I'm not saying that Sasuke would let him. Once the three year deadline comes up, you think Orochimaru will wait? No I think Sasuke will try to escape and Orochimaru will take him by force. This'll make an incredible battle! Since Orochimaru would have the Sharingan, he'd pick up more jutsu, add his own personal touch to them, then he'd strong enough to fight Itachi which he'll have to do since that group is after him. I didn't mean that he's was doing it for Sasuke's sake.

20. aznrockdrummer am not a...

yeah itachi wont be too happy

21. Kitanya Misfit

I think someone, either akatsuki or Jiraiya/Tsunade is going to get Oro before he takes over Sasuke's body. I then think that Sasuke is going to team up with Naruto to defeat Itachi, or somehow will become strong enough. I mean my guess is the main reason Sasuke thinks he won't ever be able to defeat Itachi is because Oro has told him he can't without his help.

22. Arsenalous The Black Cauldren

these are some interesting theories people have been posting. & it made me think about this also. i mean if orochimaru did indeed take sauske's body, he wouldn't kill itachi, cause orochimaro has no intentions of killing itachi.

so that means that sauske giving his body to orochimaro is a complete waste. so i think when it comes to that time when orochimaro needs a new body, i think orochimaru will tell suaske that he has no intentions of killing itachi or sauke will find out somehow & battle orichmaru

but then agian sauske did tell naruto he didn't care if his body got tooken, as long as he obtains his goel. so i dunno will just have to wait and see what the outcome is. whenever the show gets back to the main storyline.

23. gunste1n You feel hate? I only see fear

[spoiler="Mange spoiler]Sasuke has admitted that he nor Orochimaru is able to defeat Itachi. He actually said something that has to do with the content of this: To success killing Itachi, I will have to give my body to Orochimaru which I intend to do.[/spoiler]

24. Telling Lies she fades away

Where did you hear that? I've never heard that. Interesting though.

25. Telling Lies she fades away

I have a feeling that if Orochimaru did take Sasuke's body, Sasuke's pure hatred for Itachi would force Orochimaruo to kill Itachi.