1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Orochimaru has a bijuu ???

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Yamucha, Nov 20, 2005.

1. Yamucha

Maybe you people figured this out ,but anywayz I'll explain: The eight headed demon snake called Yamata no Orochi is a bijuu which has the sword of Kusanagi (Ame-no-Murakumo) .Now,Orochimaru could never get that sword unless he has a Yamata no Orochi or is Yamata no Orochi himself .First of all we never saw anybody but Oro summoning snake's (Not even Kabuto).
    Second,Oro has snake like tongue and in series is often refered as unhuman by Enma and some ninjas ... So ,what do you think ?

Tags:
  2. TenshiOni

My friend, you're approximately the 64th person to make a thread on this topic.

I present you with the opposition:

Orochimaru joined an organization dedicated to killing him...because?

3. ~ Masamune ~

Maybe one of the reasons he left Akatsuki was because they figured out that he has a bijuu ... And maybe Akatsuki's goal is that all nine member's have one bijuu inside of them ...

5. Keyser S?ze

6. Yamucha

7. TenshiOni

Problems with the Akatsuki-want-to-become-Jinchuuriki Theory:

1. Deidara refers to Naruto and Gaara as pitiful monsters. Why would the Akatsuki want to become something they seemingly hate?

2. Originally 10 members but 9 bijuu. Who gets the short straw?

3. Chiyo already predicted this so it'd be no surprise for Kishimoto to explain it later.

4. It's lame

---------------

I highly doubt the Akatsuki Leader would let a member join without knowing everything about him.

8. Yamucha

I did't see that Diedara said that ... My mistake (maybe ^^)

9. Keyser S?ze

whatever akatsuki wants with the bijuu's they're definately planning on using their powers.

10. sadated_peon

Orochimaru is the name of the snake magic villian in the legend of jiraiya. That is where jiraiya tsunade and Oro's name come from.
    based on what?
    Yea noooooo one has eeeeeever used snakes...............
    here

lol
    Kidoumaru has 4 extra arms, doesn't mean he has a spider youma inside of him.

11. Shisui

There is far too much opposition to this theory to lend it my full support; however, I think a lot of you are ignoring a very important point:

Presumably, the Eight-Tails does exist in the Naruto-verse and (again, presumably) the Eight-Tails should be none other than Yamata no Orochi. If this is indeed the case, then I ask you: who the hell could make a better suited candidate for the Eight-Tails jinchuuriki than a guy who is incredibly powerful, is a master of all snake-related jutsu, carries the sword of Kusanagi, and whose name is OROCHIMARU?

If it turns out that Orochimaru and the Eight-Tails aren't related, then that's one HELL of a red herring, don't you think? That would be like Naruto meeting a guy with red hair and fox ears named Youko who uses foxfire, yet has nothing to do with Naruto or the Nine-Tails.

12. Sunuvmann

Kabuto maybe. Oro...no.

13. Marsala

Deidara's a jerk. He wanted to irritate Naruto to become more reckless. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we next see him with the Shuukaku sealed within himself. Dark rings would easily fit his current eye-shapes.
    Itachi or the leader. Both of them are logical choices for the Kyuubi. Of course, since Orochimaru defected this isn't as big a problem.
    On the other hand, what's the point of Chiyo predicting it if it is totally incorrect?
    It's even more lame for Akatsuki to combine all of the bijuu into some sort of super-bijuu monster.

14. Naruto Uzamaki

No... A user cannot summon the form of the bijuu... or the bijuu itself in assistance. Except for gaara... he's an excepton.. Because he practically was the bijuu. That I mean by he no longer expressed human feelings correctly. He and Shukaku almost became one from all the hate poured into Gaara. Cause you see Shukaku take the form of Gaara in that manga chapter. Plus it goes in the way that the racoon comes at night when we sleep.

15. Mukuro

This could easily be an act. To seemingly hate something could be a way to hide your passion for it. He could be calling them pitiful just because he sees them as temporary containers of a power he soon intends to wield. It would be pitiful if he seized the power from them wouldn't it?

The leader not seizing a beast for himself could be an understandable choice. He/She could easily have had an utlerior motive. After giving the power of a tailed beast to each member of the organisation he/she could have performed a technique that would allow him/her to control each of them. Orochimaru could have intercepted this... It could have been another reason as to why he left the organisation. This is just a possibility.

If it means a member sacrificing his/her own body to contain a tailed beast for the sake of wielding more power than he/she already has... It is not a ridiculous theory.

16. Chamcham Trigger

Oh I've seen this theory before. I'm doubthing that he has a bijuu, but I have to say that it is fishy that he has those items. I'm guessing that it can be that he's only a reference like most people are saying, and not necessairly the Orochi itself.

17. kataimiko

no, the following explains why he left Akatsuki:

that is all. :oh

18. Mukuro

Possibly Off-topic: Wasn't Gaara's tailed beast the spirit of an old priest or something?

19. Marsala

Gaara said it was the spirit of a Sand priest, but that could have just been the last jinchuuriki to hold the Shuukaku.

20. Mukuro

I see... Well as for Orochimaru housing a tailed beast, it shouldn't be dismissed. He is so different from other people. Look at Naruto for instance. When the power of the Nine-Tails begins to take over he takes on the form of the fox. Orochimaru looks like he's partially taken on the form of a serpent (his eyes, I doubt that they are contact lenses). But then again maybe I shouldn't pick on the looks. Maybe the eyes could stand as an argument, though.

21. Marsala

The eyes are pretty distinctive and follow him from body to body, suggesting that they are more than physical in nature. There was also Ibiki's line about Orochimaru looking like he was just "wearing something human."

22. Crowe

Maybe Kisame and/or Zetsu, but not Orochimaru. If he had that, he wouldnt be afraid of the sharingan.

23. Marsala

Orochimaru isn't afraid of the Sharingan, just of Itachi.

24. Yamucha

I know that, and btw its called "The legend of gallant Jiraiya" (Jiraiya Goketsu Monogatari). And I never said anything about name similarity.

The other thing is based on that Yamata no Orochi has The sword of Kusanagi inside of him ... And that you must cut off all of his eight heads to take it ...

25. Jakobsson_Shikimaru

Are you serious?? No, of course not. Baka...

26. -GoW-

I don't know if Orochimaru has a demon inside him. If something like that could be true... most likely is that, he is, by himself, a demon. The snake eyes never change regardless the bodies. And it should change (why would he want Sasuke's body, if not for the eyes?...). Having that Sword inside him is pretty damm strange for a normal guy...

But if he has a bijuu, he could have joined Akatsuki if: he didn't know they were after the tailed demons (He joined in the first place for Itachi's Sharingan and Knowledge); he wants to keep his friends (Kabuto...) close, but his enemies closer; he was plain stupid (doubt it).

On the other hand, I dont believe that a demon with unsuprassable power would dedicate so much time pursuing a bloodline (Itachi...Kimimaro...Sasuke). And that a demon wouldn't release his full power when Sandaime was doing the God of Death. Also, that Mada snake he summons, treats him with a bit of disrespect. If he was a tailed demon based on a snake, it would be logic that all the snakes saw him as their god or whatever...

27. lynxie

Ok why would Oro be afraid of Itachi if he has a bijuu?
    Anwser: Itachi has a bijuu too, that in combination with the Sharingan could fear Oro...
    No I don't believe this... but that is the only way that I can think of that makes Oro afraid of Itachi...

28. Siddis

Even if he has a demon in him or not I don't agree with the people that say that Yamata no Orochi is the Hachibi (Eight Tails).
    I think it is Hachimata which is a dragon or serpent in Japanese mythology.
    In the ancient Japanese scripture 'Kojiki,' Hachimata has eyes as red as sour sauce, which is crimson to bright red, and has eight heads and tails, with many trees and vines growing among them.
    Hachi is 'eight,' and 'mata' is tail or thigh in Japanese, hence the name Hachimata - Eight-tail, and not Eight-Head, probably as to differentiate from Orochi.

It was slain by the god Susanoo after he was cast out of Heaven.
    Susanoo killed the eight-headed serpent Orochi by after giving it eight bowls of sake (one for each head), then decapitating the monster once it had fallen asleep.
    Susanoo then pulled the sword Kusanagi from one of Orochi's tails, a sword which he later gave to his sister Amaterasu.
    Susanoo is the brother of Amaterasu, the goddess of the sun, and of Tsukiyomi, the god of the moon.

I think this may hint that it is either Itachi or Sasuke who will be the ones who kill Orochimaru.
    I am saying this because Kishimoto seems to relate the Shinto Gods to the Uchiha clan.
    And if Itachi knows Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi that could also mean that if Sasuke unlocks Mangekyō Sharingan he will learn Susanoo.

29. YamiNaruto

Spoiler:
    the technique kakashi has with his mangekyo is susanoo, at least i think so
    also i think sasuke will gain hachimata, being it is a beast with red eyes, that will claim the genoius of the famous yamagi clan (replace yamagi with uchiha), and that the final showdown is between a fully released kyuubi naruto, possiblly able to summon it and use it like kuchiyose by this time and a hachimata sasuke doing the same, sasuke will not mangekyou he will gain power in a different way he will not be itachis pawn,..... hell be oro's bitch

30. Siddis

I agree it will either be him or Itachi if the Akatsuki manage to extract the Hachibi from it's current vessel.

Also if Orochimaru would have a demon in him, he would have already lost it when he transfered to another body.
    So it could be Kabuto who is the jinchūriki or some unkown person who has not been shown yet.