1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Orochimaru in Hidan's body?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Narutimate Hero, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Narutimate Hero

Orochimaru is immortal, but his body rots so he needs to find a new container. Now, we have read the latest chapter and saw another immotal being. That's Hidan. He can't be killed. Now what will happen if Orochimaru took over Hidan's body?

Tags:
  2. Naruko Supporting Staff

I really don't think he would. That would mean waiting *another* 3 years to take Sasuke's body. And Sasuke is already smack dab in the middle of those difficult 'teen years' and I think we can safely assume he will not stick around for another 3 years regardless...he'll be off looking for Itachi before that comes to pass again. Not sure Orochimaru even would need it - a lot of his 'immortality' jutsu aspects seem to overlap with Hidans...i.e. Oro is already pretty resilient to death as is ><

Who knows tho.

3. Turnip Girl

That's a very good idea - I hope that Orochi's reading this! XD

4. Ackwell

Orochimaru should continue with his goal of Sasuke, and getting the Sharingan. Then he could learn tonz and tonz of Jutsus. Taking over Hidans body much later would be a good idea.
    HOWEVER
    I believe Hidan stays alive how he is because of his connection with the gods he speaks with and believes in, and might have to do certain things to be able to be immortal as he is.
    Orochimaru knows nothing of these gods, and ways.
    He would only have his body, and get killed because of his lack of Religion.

Hidan is a servant,
    Thus he is granted a gift from the gods he fights for

5. Spanish Hoffkage

He would be a fucking God but still the sharingan is the best tool for accomplish Oro's dream.

6. FrostXian

7. kal20

I don't think its simply a matter of Oro wanting to take Hidans body but the fact that he can't. I think that every member of akatsuki is about kage level or on par with Oro. For his body transfer jutsu to work the victim would have to willingly give up his body or can't put up a fight, akatsuki members are too strone for Oro to take their body.

Also akatsuki members travel in teams of 2 an i dun't think their partners gonna just let Oro do as he likes.

8. Hagen

Maybe the key to Hidan's immortality are a sort of rituals having to do with his religion. Even if Oro takes Hidan's body, without the proper rituals, prayers and sacrifices he'll eventually lose his immortality. And Oro cant do shit about it, i think Oro knows nothing about Hidan's rituals and he's too lazy to investigate, so he prefers another kind of body.
    However , it would be cool to see Oro turning into that freakin voodoo doll, he would look even more weird.

9. Narutimate Hero

^but then again.. it is Orochimaru were talking about.

If rituals and ceremonies is what they are asking, its no prob. The dogma of Hidan's sect is that they should kill their enemy no matter what, something that Orochimaru is surely familiar of. If being a maniac and souless murderer is what they've been looking for a member, Orochimaru is way more deserving to be one than Hidan. In fact, they are both S-ranked criminals so I think there's no prob with that matter.

10. Futagokage

Was Hidan in Akatsuki when Orochimaru was a member??

I think that the Immortality technique of Hidan must have a big drawback, because if the technique grant true immortality, Orochimaru would try to learn it and focus his attention on Hidan.

11. Naruto_Rasengan

Orochimaru's dream is to achieve knowledge of all jutsu in existence, the sharingan is the perfect tool for this.

Hidan would be a fairly good body to have obtained but i think it would be better if someone like Hidan had come along after Orochimaru got a chance to achieve his goals, this is assuming that he even get the chance to take Sasuke's body and obtain the sharingan. :tem

12. Futagokage

I insist, there is something odd about the technique, if not, Why does Itachi haven`t copied yet? The more immortals in a group, the merrier.

13. Woozie

Sharingan can't copy bloodline abilities, this is something comparable I guess.

14. Kakuzu

There has to be a catch. Hidan will be defeated, thats what happens to the bad guys here. This technique does not grant immortality, it just seems to.

15. CrazyMoronX

He cannot be killed, but he can die, of old age.

16. Jonas

I don't think it's particulary Hidan's body that's the main advantage. I think he's signed some pact with some overnatural thing and he signed with his soul on it. I think it's more spiritual than just his body. So I'd believe if Orochimaru takes over Hidan's body, he'd probably lose the immortality feat.

17. Akatsuki_4ever

Yeah,I agree with that. It could even be a summon in itself, as was stated in another thread. But combat wise, once the opponent has figured Hidan's jutsu circle out then that leaves nothing else. I mean, Hidan hasnt actually shown any Jutsu other than what he has.

Then again maybe Hidan is a vampire. LoL.

18. Fenix

The question is...

How fast can Oro learn jutsus with Sharingan? He still needs to travel around to collect the jutus

Besides we dont even know if Hidan ages or not

19. Narutimate Hero

You know what.. Sandaime Hokage's supremacy is showing. He's been known to perform thousands of jutsu, that he learned without Sharingan. That's why he is always one of the strongest ever ninja in the Narutoverse.

Now, going back to topic, I think Hidan is a new guy in the Akatsuki, so Orochi couldn't have met him. Kakuzu have stated that he was paired with many members before, but they ended up getting killed by him. So Kakuzu might me a senior, but Hidan is new.

Hidan ages? Yeah. But if he is inside Hidan's body, there will be two times the pressure for the enemy, since he's immortal before, but now, thanks to the ceremonmy he cannot be killed nor attacked too.

20. geminis

Already a second thread on this.Nonetheless, a sharingan is more suitable. Hidan's ability is some religeous contract.

21. Blind Weasel Retired Staff

Flag:
    Mexico

lol... "cut his head and take the body!"