1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

orochimaru kills itachi

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Splatterpunk_69, Oct 2, 2006.

WILL OROCHIMARU KILL ITACHI AFTER HE HAS TAKEN SASUKE'S BODY?

1. YES, OROCHIMARU WILL KILL ITACHI AFTER TAKING SASUKE'S BODY

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  2. NO, ITACHI WILL DIE BEFORE

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  3. NO, SASUKE OR SOMEONE ELSE WILL.

17 vote(s)
    41.5%
  4. NO, OROCHIMARU WILL NOT DO IT OR HE WILL DIE.

16 vote(s)
    39.0%
  1. Splatterpunk_69

THEORY: OROCHIMARU WILL TAKE SASUKE'S BODY AND THEN HE WILL KILL ITACHI.

Tags:
  2. Yamato (Inactive)

No....just no...it would suck if sasuke doesn't be the one to beat itachi (alone, without the pedomarus help) thats the only thing he's been talking about since he was introduced to the show

4. pearl_master

no because before anythign like that happens orochimaru is gonna die or sasuke will escape blah blah blah, basically something else will happen.

5. ~Redchaos325~

If he did it would be shit, I mean what would the build up lead to if he did. Then who would Naruto save??

6. Futagokage

I do not think so, as a stretched thery, Orochimaru would betray Sasuke at last second and take Itachi's body, but it seems to me as a fool choice (after all Sasuke's eyes are still as good as new).

7. Shogun

i'll say that it's possible, but for the sake of the story i don't think it is going to happen.

8. Sho

It would be more likely that Itachi kills Orochimaru.

Regardless, the only way Orochimaru will kill him in this series is if Itachi has already been defeated by Sasuke at that point. Orochimaru can then possibly kill Itachi while he's weakened.

He won't kill him if Sasuke hasn't shown his strength against Itachi yet though.

9. kuchiyoseNOjutsu

That sucks man, Sasuke will do it...somehow.

10. Goodfellow

THANKS FOR WRITING WITH EXTRA BIG LETTERS, THEN IT IS EASIER TO READ FOR ME. AND I DON'T THINKS SO ABOUT THE THEORY!

11. Aizen

if oro kills itachi i'll be like: "shiiit" (its not a bad thing and its not a good thing :p)

if sasuke kills itachi i'll be like: " wth?! " why:
    itachi could have killed sasuke 3 times allready and he didnt do it,
    so i hes pretty confident about that sasuke cant ever get to his level.

he didnt care when he heard that he joined oro either, so sasuke cant kill him even if he trains with oro. if he could itachi would have killed him right away.

imo.
    its better if konohamaru kills itachi than sasuke :p
    (pwease dont -rep me)

<3

12. Genesis

Nah, never going to happen. If anything the evidece is stacked against Oro. We know Itachi ain't happy about Sasuke going to him. Oro has admitted inferiority to him and AL already reassured Itachi that they would take care of him eventually. All this points to Itachi killing Oro.

13. Kakuzu

I don't believe that is Sasuke's fate. Sasuke, despite what he said about not caring, will not allow Orochimaru to take his body.

14. Naruko Supporting Staff

Oro might even do it before he takes Sasuke's body. It wouldn't surprise me. Kishimoto is lulling us into a sense of underestimating Orochimaru. Just look at peoples opinions of him on these forums. People's view of Orochimaru's power has been wildly nerfed since the introduction of Akatsuki, and even by the development of the genin like Sasuke and Naruto.

Considering Orochimaru doesn't seem overly concerned about any of 'em though, and rather amused by it all, he's got something up his sleeve. He's been wandering around doing his own experimentation and information gathering for a long long time, he knows more than we've seen. I'm not saying he's the strongest or final villain...I just think we all think we've seen the best he can do and the extent of his knowledge of and involvement with things and I don't think that's the case. It would be his style after encountering Itachi and knowing Sasukes dynamic with him to have devoted time to researching some ways to dispatch Itachi to make sure Itachi's existence doesn't interfere with Orochimaru's plans.

15. Trigger_Happy00

That would turn off a lot of people in the Naruto fanbase. I mean, since the single digit chapters we've been hearing about Sasuke wanting to kill his older brother and we see his first attempt fail and all this stuff going on. Then there's the curse seal and the new moves and some of us wanting to see how Itachi would react to Sasuke transformed or whatever.

Imagine never seeing such a thing because Orochimaru comes by and ruins the hype. Ugh...

16. dregoth

Orochimaru: "I'll grant you a last wish".

For sure Orosuke will fight Itachi. Maybe then Itachi "saves" Sasuke by another not-yet-introduced Sharingan power and says he still lacks hatred. :laugh

17. Ofkinheimer

Did you come up with that all by yourself?

18. Sub-Zero

NO, NO, NO!!! Sasuke said the only way he would even have a CHANCE of defeating Itachi was if Oro took his body, not oh if Oro takes my body we'll pwm Itachi fo sho! Itachi is simply unbeatable by any character in the narutoverse so far (excluding the Akatsuki members that we don't know much about).

19. Production

Isn`t it true that Kishi said that Sasuke carries half of the story on his back?
    So, no. Sasuke wont die.

Also, Itachi will die at some point buy Sasuke`s hands. Believe it.

20. kyutofukumaki

Sasuke will kill Itatchi. He is strong now and only he wants to kill him believe it.

21. Leader G Zer0

no, even though he'll have the sharingan he wont have the experience itachi has with it, and itachi will still kill him

22. Naruko Supporting Staff

No, please don't misunderstand what I'm thinking might happen. I also want to see a face-off between Sasuke and Itachi, and like you said from the very start we're told this is pretty much inevitable. But Orochimaru might still be the one to kill Itachi despite that. If Sasuke runs off, abandoning his friends, team, town, sensei, etc, embracing a curse seal and the training of a known villain and enemy of Konoha to seek power to kill Itachi and then kills Itachi, that means Sasuke will essentially be rewarded for turning into a complete arsehole. Something has to force (hopefully) Sasuke to realize that the path he's chosen for his revenge is not the right one. If he goes to fight Itachi and things get serious, they're both getting super bad ass, it wouldn't surprise me if Orochimaru steps in and ends it fast , possibly by killing Itachi, so he doesn't risk his container getting permanently hurt. That might also make Sasuke realize that being with ORochimaru might not be the best thing for him in the long run.

But yes, I also want Sasuke to face Itachi - was just saying that can happen *and* Orochimaru killing Itachi can also happen in the same storyline =)

23. Sho

Actually, Kishimoto hasn't forgotten that angle, and ironically it's Sasuke himself who acknowledges that he won't get anything in return for his revenge (being denied happiness), and that he already knew that would be the case. He says himself that if possible, he would give more than his life as payment if it meant that Itachi would die as well.

Sasuke is not getting this power without cost, nor does he expect too. He has to sacrifice more than what most people would be capable of even contemplating (their friends, home, chance of happiness, mind, body, and very life) for the sake of his goal, so that would be the furthest thing away from the notion of contradicting any of Kishimoto's themes or ideas in the story. Kishimoto illustrates quite well that pursuing such a destructive goal, or doing things in a way that Sasuke has done, doesn't come without its consequences, and he's demonstrated that the price is quite high.

In fact, Sasuke killing Itachi and then paying the price in some way (whether losing his life, not getting happiness from the fact, being ostracized from Konoha, needing to get redemption, etc.) would fit a theme such as that quite perfectly, and it wouldn't contradict any of Kishimoto's messages since it would be a fitting result from all the foreshadowing since the beginning of the manga (one being from Kakashi that he wouldn't find happiness if he succeeded in his revenge).

24. MadeUpFacts

I think your on to something there. I would just add that Orochimaru will moleste then take over Sasuke's body and then he will kill Itachi.