1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Orochimaru took the kyuubi to Konoha?

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Shirosaki Isshin, Nov 28, 2005.

1. Shirosaki Isshin

Ive been thinkin a bit about this, its not proven, just a possibility, but since Orochimaru left Konoha after the yondaime got to be Kage, it might be a possibility:

-Orochimaru knows that he (or any other ninja alive) cant beat yondaime cuz he is told to be the greatest ninja alive, he has to think of some way to kill him and get revenge on konoha.
    So since a ninja cant kill him, what can? A bijuu! And not just any bijuu, the strongest bijuu! So he might have researched all info about bijuus and found out that there is a way to make a bijuu appear.

And we all know how it went after that?

Can this theory be true in the future?
    Comments please

Tags:
  2. chauronity

Hm... actually, this sounds very interesting.
    But, how could Oro tame kyuubi as much, as he could make 'it' do as he wishes... - did he made a pact with it or just lured it to konoha?

Nice theory, but needs more proof/be better justified.

3. Chamcham Trigger

I though Orochimaru left after the Kyuubi attack. When exactly did he leave? I know the attack happened 12 years prior to the start of the anime, but I always thought that Orochimaru left 10 years prior, but now that you mention this, I wonder exactly when he left.

4. Raptor

Well here are some interesting details. keep in midn that i'll follow the tailed beasts legend.

The one who awoke the kyubi was the 8 tails. after defeating the 8 tails for pissing him off, he went to search for the one who sealed him and the one who awoke him. the kyubi doesn't know who awoke him.

So there might be something. who knows. it's a lot of symbolism here and there.

5. Gunners

Nope, im pretty sure if orochi went to kyuubi he would be killed, even if he offered him more people, he would kill orochimaru and go to konoha.

6. GSurge

Nah, this is silly. Kyuubi has no reason to listen to Orochimaru.

7. Gunners

Kyuubi would eat orochi for breakfast if he tried manipulating him.

8. Yakushi~Kabuto

At the moment Kyuubi was released near Konoha, Oro was still in Akatsuki
    Maybe Akatsuki had sealed Kyuubi at that time and Oro secretly stole it and released it near Konoha for revenge on Yondaime & Konoha

9. d3vlabs

why wouldn't oro like yondaime in the first place? did they ever meet?

10. Gunners

^^^^ because he took the hokage place from him.

But no orochimaru never set the kyuubi on konoha, people can control those beasts that is why they put them in kids, if he could control the kyuubi im sure he would have kept it for later use.

11. Marvin

oro did not need to be able to control kyuubi to make him attack konoha, he just need kyuubi to go to near konoha, and kyuubi present near konoha would send the ninja of konoha to attack kyuubi.

12. Grep

Yes Orochimaru put ho-hos on the ground and they led all the way into Konoha, once Kyuubi got to Konoha there was a sign on the ground that said, "I licked every single one signed Yondaime". That theory is almost as rediculous as yours.

13. xanman05

WHAT THE HELL! Orochimaru couldn't secretly steal teh kyuubi out of somebody when it takes 30% of all of akatsuki's chakra to remove a weaker demon, unless he's a chakra FIEND like naruto. And the only place that Kishi has mentioned to remove bijuus is the akatsuki headquaters

14. Kaki

It dose make sence but the question of How is more difficult, perhapts he just agravatied the situation caused by Kyubi.....

15. d3vlabs

i thought it was tsunade/oro/jirarya as the sarutobi's students...how did yondaime even get in the picture with the hokage thing.

16. Alkador

I was led to believe that the Youka came into use around the Ninja Wars and this was at the same time that Kyuubi came. Gaara was one of those people created for that very purpose. The Youka listen to no one - only sometimes listening to those that they are trapped within as they have no escape.

If Orochimaru had released the Kyuubi onto Konoha, why would he have tried to kill Naruto? Not only that, Orochimaru feared the merging of chakra between the fox and naruto, making him seal Naruto. Why did he not kill Naruto at this point?

Orochimaru also feared Naruto (or the Kyuubi) falling into Akatsuki's hands later in the story, attempting to kill him. The reason for this will most likely be revealed in future Naruto chapters.

I doubt Kyuubi would have listened to Orochimaru, no matter what he said. Orochimaru would not have been capable of using such power. I even believe Akatsuki would not have tried to catch the demon on its own due to its tremendous power. It would have been easier to catch it in a Bijuu form.

But maybe I am wrong. These are just my thoughts...

17. BattousaiMS

Well Orochimaru pissing off/waking up Kyuubi is plausible. Not like summoning thoubh but like doing of of his jutsu that was loud and well that awoke Kuuubi from his sleep and so he went after the bastard who woke him up (he doesn't know it is Orochimaru).

Comes to Konoha, people get scared and attack him, that get's kyuubi even more mad and he retaliates.

18. Alia_Atreides

I dont know... Yes, its evil enough for Orochimaru, but cant imagine any way of him convincing the Kyuubi to do what he wants. And Im sure he would have mentioned this before, camon, the plan that killed the Fourth? He would tell the world!

19. Kaki

I acctualy realy like this theory Nice JOb! :laugh

20. ui_gui

Legend of the Tailed Beasts - Advanced Bijuu Directory

It kinda offers the possibility.