1. img
    Come join the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 17th at 11:59 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Voting is live in the Contest Central Drawing Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Polls close Thursday, September the 19th at 10:05pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're having technical difficulties with regards to support tickets.
    Please refrain from starting any new tickets for now. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

Orochimaru .vs. His Sound Village. (Before Timeskip With New Container, Has Arms)

Discussion in 'Manga Battledome' started by -Deidara-, May 28, 2007.

1. -Deidara-

orochimaru .vs. sound 3 genin, sound 4 and kimimaro with no disease, kabuto, and nameless other sound nin.

who do u think wins?smile-big

Tags:
  2. eDyH

3. Zaru Retired Staff

Lol he wins this easily.

Before timeskip...when he gained the new container?

Then he's fresh and takes this with ease.

4. Sharinganmaster29

5. Violent by Design

Kimmaro + Kabuto would give Oro a run for his money. Team Sound would be cannon fodder since they are Genin-Low Chuunin, but the sound 4 especially combined would also give Oro some trouble.

I have to say, I don't think Oro could win.

6. Tousen

there are soo many different types of ninja's attacking him..there is no way he can win this..let alone with kimimaro 100%...you gotta be crazy to say he can win this easily

7. Lord Snow

8. Tousen

again with this...would someome please explain to me why Oro wins this with ease?

9. materpillar

he summons manda + multiple snakes...sits back, eats popcorn and watches his village get ripped to shreds...

10. Tousen

now is this the same summoning that im sure kabuto knows how to do...or how about the fact that kidomaru can always sit back and shoot arrows from far range with nearly 100% accuracy

im not doubting Oro's skills but there are just too many different types of ninjas for him to handle all at once

11. materpillar

i dont think kabuto can summon snakes...manga is going to roll over most of the ninja...kimi will be a pain...but oro got his arm ripped of and was laughing ...i have a feeling itll take more than an arrow to put him down

plus he taught most of the ninjas and would know theyre strengths and weaknesses

12. Violent by Design

Um..last time I checked Oro can't summon Manda any more.

13. Byakuya

This is a joke right? Orochimaru in a curbstomp.

14. -Deidara-

15. Tousen

well now that i think about it...most of those ninjas can go into CS2 form..you actually think Oro can handle them all at once...i mean be serious

16. Yakushi Kabuto

Being cut in half by KN4 Naruto did not hamper Orochimaru, I fail to see how being poked with a bunch of bones would kill him. But that aside, I think Orochimaru would have a really hard time actually killing all of them off, Kimimaro might survive given his ability to form a plate of bones directly under his skin. I think the first to die would be Tayuya as her ability is not suited for Orochimaru's method of combat with direct assults to the body, I can't image her zombies or herself moving quickly enough to get out of the way.

17. materpillar

nameless other sound nin. - sasuke slaughtered 1000 of them...seems like without much effort
    sound 3 genin - handled by CS1 sasuke...they can be classified with the 1000 fooder
    kimimaro with no disease - if he uses his best dance he'll kill lots of people...not necessarily oro...oro would probably send manda to pwn him
    sound 4 + kabuto vs oro...kabuto could be a pain slicing through muscles and the like and is probably oros second biggest threat, but the sound 4 couldn't do much
    arrows + slow fat guy will get pwned...i dont remeber much about sakon + ukon or the pipe one...but i think oro can handle them and when manda is done with kimi (itll take a while) he can just finish the job...plus we can't forget his other snake summons which will be hell for the enemies

also all 1000+ ninjas can't attack oro at once...not enough room

18. Lord Snow

Manda+Snake summons+Edo Tensei+Kunsagi+regenerative abilities(he survived being torn in half) and if you think about it that is only the tip of the iceberg.

If Sasuke can defeat 1000 nins, Orochimaru can at least defeat the sound village.

19. masamune1

He really is that good.

20. Violent-nin

I wouldn't say Orochimaru easily wins, but I think in the end he takes this fight.

21. Kai Retired Staff

Kabuto has never demonstrated the ability to summon snakes without Orochimaru's aid.

This means...what, exactly. Orochimaru was ripped in half by Yonbi tailed Naruto and regenerated without a scratch.

22. Tousen

it means exactly what it states...if you honestly think that Orochimaru can beat kimimaro who is at 100% with ease..then you must be a serious Oro fan

that is true but it doesnt mean he doesnt know how to do it himself..im not stating he cant but you honestly dont know

well most likely when you regenerate yourself you wouldnt have a scratch on you so i dont really see what your trying to prove..but 4 tails naruot and the whole sound village i do see a complete difference

23. jinhamasaki

Because Manda thinks Kabuto is a little rut. There is no way Manda or any snake would come out for Kabuto.

Unless they want dinner.

24. Tousen

alright so my theory with kabuto being able to summon oro snake is clearly a failure...but i still havent been conviced that oro can win this match with ease

25. Violent by Design

Manda also stated he wouldn't come out for Orochimaru. So the whole manda discussion is void.

26. Dudemancool

im sure a feast of the entire sound village would be able to persuade manda

27. eDyH

Summons don't get a choice in whether or not to come out once summoned, all Manda said was that he'd kill Oro if he summoned him again.

I don't think Manda's dislike of Orochimaru applies here, but even if it does, Oro could easily persuade him to fight with so many fodderlicious sacrifices jumping around... if not that, all it means is that Manda would try to kill everyone there... Oro wins by virtue of Stamina + Durability.

Oro + Manda vs. Sound = Horribly painful rape.
    Manda vs. Sound = Horrible rape.
    Oro vs. Manda vs. Sound = Slightly less horrible rape.
    Oro sans Manda vs. Sound = Rape.

In comparison to anyone/everyone else in the Sound Village, Oro is on an entirely different level.

28. Dudemancool

not with kimimaro and kabuto, they would provide a good battle for him.

29. eDyH

The two of them would be able to hit him, sure, but Oro's body is one of the most durable we've seen so far. Even if they manage to get some real damage in, he can regenerate it entirely on a whim. Physical damage (bones) will be ineffective. Chakra scalpels will be ineffective. If they somehow manage to make him release his true form, they get paralyzed and eaten. (Or he could take Kimi's body from him seeing as he's not sick.... that would be totally badass.)

30. Dudemancool

The two of them would be able to hit him, sure, but Oro's body is one of the most durable we've seen so far. Even if they manage to get some real damage in, he can regenerate it entirely on a whim. Physical damage (bones) will be ineffective. Chakra scalpels will be ineffective. If they somehow manage to make him release his true form, they get paralyzed and eaten. (Or he could take Kimi's body from him seeing as he's not sick.... that would be totally badass.)

kimi goes CS2 and uses seedling fern, oro's gonna have to be regenerating a hellova lot. Kabuto probably knows Oro's body better then oro does himself, him being Oro's personal medic and most likely the one who did most of oro's surgeries, so chakra scalpels could still work.