1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

Orochimaru vs. Sasori

Discussion in 'Konoha Recycling Heap' started by P-I-M-P, Dec 1, 2005.

and the winner is ...

1. oro

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. sasori

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. double kill

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. P-I-M-P Banned

i searched the forum and could find any threads about this so i took the opportunity. so here we go.

Tags:
  2. Jonas Banned

Im going with Orochimaru with this one, actually. Or, i dont know. I mean, one hundred puppets are alot to deal with.

3. P-I-M-P Banned

yeah but oro does have edo tensei it would probably come in handy, but then again they were former partner sasori might know of this and try not to allow him the time to perform the move but being partners i'm pretty sure oro may know sasori weaknesses. know telling who would win.

4. RealaMoreno H?herer Krieger

I always thought Orochimaru was the weakest of the Akatsuki members. I'm going with Sasori just cause Orochimaru probably doesn't know that Sasori's body is a puppet will assume normal attacks will work.

5. Tautou Member

There's no way Orochimaru is on the lower tier of Akatsuki members. Kisame said he wouldn't be able to keep up with Jiraiya, and Orochimaru is at least equal to him.

I'd say he's on the second highest tier.

Anyway, I'm thinking my opinion is already known by the thread starter:

6. Hiruma The King has Come!

Rock-Paper-Scissors for shame. I don't know, I think he can hide underground with Manda if Sasori decides to go trigger-happy and throw poisoned blades everywhere. Also, prep-time wasn't specified, without prep-time Oro cannot Edo Tensei. I'd say it's a draw...

7. MasamuneX7 Akatsuki Overlord

They were partners once, so they would know how to fight each other. Without Edo Tensei, Orochimaru loses. With it, Sasori would realize he couldn't poison the summons nor destroy them and go straight for Orochimaru. This could end either way, with Orochimaru piercing Sasori's core with the Sword of Kusanagi, or Sasori getting a scratch on Orochimaru and both of them dying in the end, with Sasori messing up and eventually getting killed by the summons following Orochimaru's death.

8. Giant Enemy Crab Gamer for Life

Sasori with all those pupets, his hands made of flamethrowers, and hos kantata sword oro wouldn't be able to handle it

9. Hef Night Work

Mini How To Install Fonts Tutorial

Flush.