1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Orochimaru will KILL most Akatsuki

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Hamaru, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Hamaru Semi-Active

I don't know about you but I think that Orochimaru would lay the smack down on a lot of the Akatsuki. NOT ALL but MOST... he just seems stronger. What do you think?

Tags:
  2. Euraj X I I I

Eh... Doubt it.

Considering he knows he can't even beat Itachi. I'd say he was maybe the fifth strongest while he was in the orginization behind Uchiha, Zetsu, the woman (or she-man), Deidara, and the leader.

3. Superb Herb Follower Of Jesus Christ

I don't think that deidaria is that high up, I mean he has pretty much show his abilities and therfore I think that the next fight he gets in (hopefully with Gaara) will be his last.

I don't see why people see him as such a high level atasuki, I mean zetsu as well hasnt shown anything to say whether or not he is any good, I mean by virtue of the story you know that the AL will be powerful.

Itachi is probably pretty high up there.

Oro would kick some ass, but Jiraya would kick some more, then sleep with the blue-haired chick.

4. Hamaru Semi-Active

Well Itachi is one of the strongest in the orginization. Orochimaru was not affraid of anyone els was he? NO. So he must of felt like he could kill the rest.

5. Euraj X I I I

Hmm..

Hahaha! To be honest, the only reason I say so is because of his ring and the heirarchy that seems to be in them. (Strongest ninjas having rings that represent gods and seasons.) But I could be wrong...

6. Euraj X I I I

Yeah...

If he is, I don't think the author would be so corny to talk about them. Besides, Orochimaru isn't scared of Uchiha, he was just frustrated because he was too strong for him to steal his body/ stronger than him.

The question I'm looking to answer is whether or not Itachi joined right after Orochi left.

7. chionophile Member

I'd give him good odds against Kisame, Kakuzu, Hidan, Deidara and Tobi.

Most Akatsuki seem like one-trick ponies. Hidan, while immortal, seems to be unable to counter any truely long range jutsus, of which I am sure Oro has plenty.

What we've seen of Kakuzu's abilities seem similar to Oro's, what with the stretch armstrong maneuver, but he's also got the super strength thing which implies to me that he hasn't got much else; I'd take Oro again.

Tobi, being the newest member, is also probably the weakest, otherwise he would have been a member and someone else would have been an underling. Since we haven't seen his jutsus, though, I guess it's possible he could have some magic one-hit kill that can take out anyone. In lieu of that, however, I give this one to Oro too.

Deidara and Kisame would give him more trouble, although he is well equipped to put up a fight against either of them. He's undoubtedly got the long range techniques necessary for Dei, as well as a strong defense to guard against the bombs. Kisame, I dunno. He's a chakra freak like Naruto and he has Samehada, so it would probably be a tough fight especially if Oro has to do it in his current body.

No comment on AL, blue-hair or Zetsu, although since the L in AL does stand for leader, he's probably stronger than Oro. Which leaves Itachi, who Oro already said he was weaker than. I'm not really sure I believe that, Itachi hasn't been particularly impressive.

8. The Uchiha Wrath Harmless spectator

True, I don't see where everyone pulls out the 'afraid' part from :S

On topic he is one of the stronger members of the Akatsuki, they wouldn't consider him big enough of a threat to take out instead, but I doubt we'll see him killing more than 2 Akatsuki :S

9. libreg chinise food is great

Orochimaru is the coolest villain, but not the strongest. He is sannin, so I think he could kick quite a lot of ass. But Itachi is proabably his limit. Then again, Itachi is probably the 3rd or 4th strongest in the akatsuki.

10. Odlam Team 7 4 Life

I mean the guy has regeneration that shames the best medical shinobi, has a sword that can change it's shape and cut through practically anything, has a powerful line of summoning and a boss summon, can revive the dead to fight for him, has a secondary summoning line of defensive gates, can shrug off losing limbs like flesh wounds, can infect people with a curse with a bite, and is in a body in his physical prime. Theoretically he also knows thousands of jutsus just like Sandaime, but I doubt we'll ever see much of them.

He was deemed as a prodigy by the god of all shinobi, was groomed personally for the Yondaime position and lost not due to power, but a lack of character. He's one of the legendary Sannin, a former Akatsuki member, the killer of two kages, and a veteran of several shinobi wars.

Honestly, if it wasn't for a direct statement by Orochimaru, I wouldn't even beleive that Itachi could take him on.

The AL is practically a given though. Until I see more direct statements though, I'm assuming that Orochimaru in a proper body would definately be stronger than the rest. He's basically represented as an evil version of Yondaime/Sarutobi.

11. Hamaru Semi-Active

I just would like to see him kill one lol!

12. vagnard Well-Known Member

Orochimaru is stronger than most of the members of the Akatsuki individually....but I doubt he could take any pair alone....much less the whole Akatsuki. Itachi can defeat him alone....Sasori would be a good match against Oro too....I doubt there is too much difference between Sasori and Oro.

I said until now there is 3 members capable to kill Oro: Itachi, Sasori (I can see any of them winning this one) and AL....

13. SGLP Karate Kick

Orochimaru could kill everyone excluding Itachi. Looked like he planned on doing so starting with Sasori. Now that he knows Team Kakashi can/will do it, he doesn't have to take the small risk.

14. Yasha Procreate

We are reading Naruto, not Orochimaru. :oh

If you said "can kill", it's still debatable. But you said "will kill"...it's next to impossible.

15. Hagen You're gonna hear me roar

Oro is still the main villain Imo, and he can probably defeat the Akatsuki.
    But remember, Oro is a bad guy ,not one of the heroes. So even if he can defeat the whole Akatsuki the plot wont allow it.

No more resurrection crap please. Stay dead for the sake of the manga!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2006
  16. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

The only way I can see Orochimaru killing most of the Akatsuki members is if one of the main cast beats one of them and then Oro jumps out of nowhere and kills them Vegeta Ginyu Force style. He wants Naruto and co to take out as much Akatsuki members as possible so why would he try to take them on? It makes no sense.

I don't think he can beat the AL or Itachi though even if he tried. There's probably one more members that could beat him up too and that's probably Zetsu (the Leader's right hand man it seems) or the blue-haired female. Maybe even both. He could probably take all of the others though.

17. Jh1stgen Active Member

The Akatsuki leader will kick Oro's ass =D

18. CM Pope The Holy Father

One on one Orochimaru could take some of the Akatsuki but not all.

He judges on jutsu's to base strength and since Itachi has the Mangekyou he thought he was inferior. I belive it's either this or the fact that he experienced Itachi's power first hand.

Hidan's voodoo would work on Orochimaru if he stabbed himself through the head, yeah?

19. Louchan Someday, shine with me

Am I the only one who thinks that if Orochimaru and Kabuto had meet the real Sasori back when they planned on killing him instead of Yamato they would have gotten seriously raped?

20. Hagen You're gonna hear me roar

You are just making assumptions. Maybe Zetsu, AL,and the blue haired are stronger than Oro, but that's nothing but speculation. Orochimaru in a proper body would beat the crap out of every Akatsuki we have seen so far. Everyone.

21. The Pink Ninja Infamous Cocksucker

Fanart; the worlds most convincing arguement :D

He won't. I doubt he'll get one who'se already been nearly killed by Naruto. Nevermind kill one outright.

My money says Naruto and Sasuke will get most of them.

22. Futagokage Runaway Kage

I do not understand the thread, the question is:

- Orochimaru can take care of most Akatsuki members?: I do not know, for what i have seen in the manga, he could at least take care of Deidara and Hidan (in my perception), but i could be wrong, I need to see them go out with all they got to be sure.

- As a manga foreseeing: NO, two reasons: He is going to let Konoha take care of most members possible, and most members are there to make the other characters shine, Naruto is going to beat one or two for sure, Kakashi at leats one (If Tobi = Obito/Rin, with more reason), so I do not believe it, maybe he would take care of 1 member at most.

23. Logerond Member

I don't think he will kill so many Akatsuki, as I believe Konoha will kill most of them.
    But maybe Itachi that would be cool. Sasuke flees from Orochimaru, Sasuke meets Itachi and nearly kills him, Oro pops out and takes Itachi's body while he is weak. Oro kills Itachi, but doesn't defeat him, Oro gains Sharingan, Sasuke survives, everyone is happy.

24. LordoftheAbyss Dark Wizard

sorry, but this cannot happen.

MS > all

25. Kaki Condensed hits harder

He certainly could, but kishi probably will not let him.....

26. S.O.T.R.S Sasori Of The Red Sand

honestly i cant see oro killing most of them...
    iirc,at the end of part 1 naruto promised to jiraiya he would use his own power to defeat oro and akatsuki, to me its implying that naruto and gang would be the ones that defeat akatsuki.

27. Boreas Youma's hunter

Obviously not...
    The fights until know are team related. The main characters will fight with help of their teachers/other helper. Here we have a list of actual fights and some predictions:

Leader, being the last one probably will be beated by Naruto Sasuke Sakura Sai Kakashi Yamato... or at least those still alive.
    Deidara: Gaara / Naruto Kakashi/ Team Gai....with so many enemies probably Gaara and sibling will have their revenge.
    Flower person ????
    Itachi: Kakashi Kurenai Asuma Gai / Jiraya /Naruto Kakashi
    Obviously Sasuke and Orochimaru will fight him..
    Zetsu: fightnoone ...due to his scouting abilities team 8 and tracking abilities is the best.
    Kisame:Kakashi Kurenai Asuma Gai/ Team Gai ...which is probably who will kill him
    Kakuzu: Yugito/ Chiriku and monks/ Shikamaru Asuma Izumo Kotetsu
    Hidan: same as above
    Tobi ...if is really Obito everyone knows who will fight him.
    Sasori: Chiyo Sakura

28. Haohmaru The Legendary Samurai

why are people rating oro so high all over again? he was in the aka but wasnt the strongest. theres at least 1 stronger than him, itachi. AL could be too, same for zetsu and blue hair. from what weve seen him do it really isnt all that impressive. he lacks serious 1 hit killers like itachi has, at least 2 or 3 of. his regeneration is impressive, his defense is also very good, his offense sucks against someone with skillz and power like an aka member. he has versitallity cause of his immense amount of jutsus. chakra beast like most of aka, not as much as kisame though.

deidei is prolly the weakest or one of the weakest of the whole organization. why the hell are people rating him in the same place as itachi, AL or even oro?

29. Megaharrison Eternal President of the Cafe Retired Staff

Orochimaru can beat every member seen so far save Itachi and is roughly equal to Sasori. I place the AL higher then him, and ones like Zetsu and Blue Hair just aren't known.

That' being said, plotwise I don't see him killing any, nevermind most.

30. Cardboard Jewsuke Draffut

I am confused. Your title says he will kill most, and your post just says he can....

Well, i agree he is upper mid level. at the minimum, he is weaker then Itachi, AL, and Sasori (thoguh not sure if he counts). Then until we actually see anythign to say how strong Zetsu and blue hair are, i will put all 3 on the same level.

But he is above all our other members. Kakuzu, Deidara, Tobi, Kisame, and Hidan, for now.