1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Orochimaru (with Itachi's body) vs Sandaime Prime

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by vagnard, Sep 29, 2005.

Orochimaru (with Itachi's body) vs Sandaime Prime

1. Orochimaru (with Itachi's body)

46 vote(s)
    69.7%
  2. Sandaime Prime

20 vote(s)
    30.3%
  1. vagnard

Orochimaru by some weird reason make his impossible dream come true and get Itachi's body. He can use Mangekyou and any other jutsu recorded previously by Itachi with the Sharingan plus he has the body's speed and seal's speed of his new weasel. In this fight he can use Manda and has prep time to prepare Edo Tensei (he can use Shodai and Nidaime)

vs

Sandaime Prime + all his jutsus (except Shiki Fuujin) + Enma

Tags:
  2. Naruto_Heart

Sandaime Prime easily

God of shinobi > all

that's the best justification that anyone could ever come up with.

If a 68 year old Sandaime is able to defeat 1000 Hakus

I shudder to think how powerful he is at 30...

3. Geese

I think Oro has a chance, actually. But of course, we'll actually have to see Itachi and Orochimaru go out to truly know (we'll probably never see Sandaime Prime).

4. vagnard

Please don't joke....then the other guys in the forum think that you are serious and sandaime prime ssj 56 get more votes :D

5. Scorpio3.14

Orochimaru with Itachi's body would take this. I realize everyone puts Sandaime on a high pedistal, and with good reason, but I dont imagine that Orochimaru is that far from Sandaimen to begin with. Without Shiki Fuujin, Orochimaru would have beaten old Sandaime EASILY. Now, I realize that prime Sandaime was much stronger, but Orochimaru would no doubt also be a lot stronger with a Sharingan (Ninja>>Same Ninja only the sharingan>>>Same Ninja only with Mangekyou Sharingan). If Orochimaru had time to adjust to Itachi's body and learn how to use the Mangekyou Sharingan effectively, I think he would be a little to much for Sandaime to take.

From what we saw, Sandaime = Ninjutsu user. Orochimaru origionally was a very powerful Ninjutsu user and with the Sharingan his Ninjutsu skills would go way up (predicting your enemies jutsu and copying it gives you a huge advantage in a Ninjutsu war). I just think Orochimaru in Itachi's body would be too much for Sandaime, a title can not protect Sandaime forever...

6. Naruto_Heart

hahaha

well at least you know i'm joking...

no matter how much details you have provided...

mark my words mate

that if this topic thread would to have a perpetual existence,

at some point of time

one person would definitely comes in and said that

Sandaime prime wins, and justification would be, he's the god of shinobi!

Alright now, in all seriousness...

let's take the Sandaime 68yr old VS Orochimaru during the konoha invasion...

if you were Orochimaru, and you are the one planning a sneak attack, wouldn't you garner all info and details to make sure that you would have a high chance of success? Unless you treat Orochimaru as an idiot, please do not read on.

So now,

Orchimaru would had plan to the miniscule details about how to deal with Sandaime. Aside from creating the border, he would definitely had taken his nemesis's age into account, all the jutsu in his repertoire etc...which means that Sandaime had nothing to surprise Orochimaru, be it he's in prime or not....which to paraphase, there's nothing in Sandaime's inventory that Orochimaru isn't prepared for.

The authenticity of the above statement is further reinforced by the fact that Sandaime said this to Orochimaru when he performed Shiki Fuujin "I'm gonna show you a jutsu that even you don't even know of"

At best, Prime Sandaime would had a better chance to deal with Orochimaru due to his improved chakra capacity and stamina...and that's it...there isn't any surprise elements left.

To say Prime Sandaime would romp over just because he got a god of shinobi title when the sannins were kids, Yondaime a sperm, Akatsuki unknown is nothing short of ludicrous.

Come up with actual jutsus or moves that had been shown to be utilised by Sandaime as ground for argument...and not repetitively utilising a title in which itself would never be surpassed. Come up with a title for Prime Naruto that surpasses god of shinobi itself then i would eat my words.

Also cut the crap of Sandaime knowing all the jutsu in konoha, yea...knowing does not equate = utilising. IF it's truly a fact that Sandaime knows how to utilise all the jutsu in konoha,

then why is Raikiri being stated explicity as a Kakashi's exclusive?

Why Rasengan was again explicitly stated as a Yondaime/Jiraiya/Naruto exclusive?

Not to mention Hiraishin no jutsu itself again a Yondaime's exclusive.

Having said all these,

Orochimaru in Itachi's body for the win.

Orochimaru in himself is already a match for anyone,

add in Itachi's sharingan and mangkeyou sharingan would be overkill.

7. kapsi

I already voted for regular Orochimaru to win in another thread so this one wins as well. BTW, holy shit, Sarutobi is losing in the poll?! Only 6 votes but still. That's probably cause KnK doesn't come here often with her propaganda now :p

8. uncanny_sama

that one goes out to orochimaru

9. Woofie

I'm firmly in the camp that believes prime Sarutobi was the strongest ninja in history (well, that we know of, and ever will know of until Naruto presumably surpasses him).

However, I seriously think this combination of powers would create an even stronger ninja. Orochimaru is already amazing; he would lose to Sarutobi, but he's not that far away (I mean, he wouldn't get completely pwnzed in 10 seconds). Firstly, how much would the Sharingan help him? He could learn more ninjutsu, he could increase his taijutsu skills with the predictive abilities of the Sharingan, and it would also give him better genjutsu skills... much better, in fact, judging by Itachi. So it improves him all-round. I doubt Sarutobi could defeat him in taijutsu when he has the Sharingan; Oro could copy any of the hundreds/thousands of jutsu Sarutobi chooses to use and with Itachi's wonderful execution speed, probably counter most of what Sarutobi can throw at him. So yeah, even with the standard, three-tomoe Sharingan, I think Orochimaru would be approaching prime Sarutobi level. I still think Saru might edge it, though.

But with the Mangekyou... well then. Sarutobi would have to constantly avoid the eyes; big disadvantage. He'd have to keep moving around at great speed to avoid Amaterasu, Kakashi's jutsu, et cetera - again, rather incovenient, and he may get caught. And that's only the beginning, we don't know what else the eye is capable of.

Yep... I'm sure Sarutobi would but up one hell of a fight, but I think Orochimaru with Itachi's body would create the strongest ninja of all time; I'm not sure how anyone could defeat it. Oro for the win. :)

(Let's hope he doesn't get Sasuke's body, eh? :wink)

10. slasher1001

i really want to vote for sandaime but oro with MS,...can't decide.

11. Suu

Hmm, I don't know now. I'm kind of swaying towards Orochimaru's side though; he and Itachi do make a very strong combo. I do acknowledge and believe that Sarutobi deserved his praise as the 'God of All Ninja' and 'The Professor', thus possibly putting him in the running for the strongest ninja of all time.

However, the Oro+Itachi combo never recieved such praise because they never existed. So we can't determine the winner of this purely based upon their praise and reputation, simply because Oro+Itachi never happened. If they *had* existed, who knows what kind of things people would say about them.

It is stated that Sarutobi knew (and could use) all the jutsus in Konoha. Even if Orochimaru didn't know all of Konoha's jutsus, he *did* travel around collecting heaps of jutsus from OUTSIDE Konoha. Who knows how many powerful jutsus he has collected over the years?

Orochimaru's large range/variety of jutsus + Itachi's hand seal speed is definitely a killer. Not to mention Orochimaru also has an awesome summon; Manda, who may or may not help Orochimaru in Itachi's form.

Not only may Orochimaru have the advantage in terms of techniques, but I'm assuming he would have learnt how to harness and control the Mangekkyou Sharingan's power by the time this fight takes place. The MS - legendary, mysterious (we've yet to see how much it can really do), and capable of pulling off some of the most badass jutsu we've seen so far in Naruto.

Now for some Sarutobi info.
    We've only ever really seen Sarutobi fight at the age of 68, and there's no doubt that he was much much stronger in his prime, when he was younger. Knowing thousands of jutsus, being an intelligent thinker (he became Hokage when he was but a child!), and having that awesome summon Enma makes him a force to be reckoned with.

Thus, we cannot simply judge Sarutobi from his battle lost against Orochimaru. Perhaps he knows a lot more jutsu (and more powerful jutsu) than what he had shown during that fight; it is stated that during his prime, he would have had a lot more chakra at hand. And I'm sure with the amount of determination and 'ninja-spirit' (the one thing Oro lacks, other than a wang) would add to his strength.

Sarutobi is - arguably - one of the strongest ninja we've seen in Naruto so far, with much evidence to support it. That is what is holding me back from saying "Oro wins".

12. Odlam

Oro in Itachi's body = God

Oro was groomed personally to take over Sarutobi's position anyways, even without the Sharingan, it would be a brutal match.

You give Orochimaru a weapon like the M.Sharingan and the abilities that the 3-tomoe would provide to someone of Oro's level, and this just gets vicious.

Orochimaru takes it, without a doubt, unless he just totally flubs it up because he has such an advantage that he doesnt take the fight seriously, as he did with older Sarutobi

13. jemakai

This is a joke. Let me get this straight, Oro knows all Sandaime's tricks regardless of his age from growing up with him(except death god which is a tie anyway and your admiting your weaker when using it), Sandaime in his prime would not know what tricks Oro has gained, Oro should have more jutsu's then just ones from kohona, he has a sword that can hurt Sandaime's staff, he can also summon a superior summon(Enma got taken out by normal snakes so he gets no respect), yet people still think Prime Sandaime was stronger?

Why on earth is Naruto aiming for a loser like Yondaime when Sandaime is stronger then even combinations of characters, Kisimoto made a mistake.

Prime Sandaime isn't even important enough to be shown in a fight, or even mentioned in the manga from now on. Give it up, he isn't anything but a supporting character(hell even kohonamaru may be more important) and isn't strong enough to beat 1000 bloodline shinobi's at 70 nor strong enough to beat combo hokage level characters. This is just geting silly how some of you think.

14. Kamendex

Can Yondaime beat 1000 Haku's?

15. Geese

If he had enough special kunais, EASILY.

16. Naruto_Heart

Yes of course!

provided he has a HUGE platoon of support behind him throwing kunais working in conjunction with the huge number of seals he placed himself all over the battlefield

even if the above condition is satified...

hypothetically speaking, judging by how he managed to seal kyuubi, assumption, note: it's purely assumption, don't reproach me on this; would be that he has a pretty healthy chakra reserve...

which means that i would assume that he would be able to able to perform at least 200 hiraishin no jutsu before passing out due to lack of chakra (seeing how relaxed he was after defeating 50 rock nins and saving kakashi, it shouldn't be far-fetched to assume 200 is his limit)

Which means at any one time he perform one hiraishin, he MUST be able to annihilate 5 Hakus consecutively, anything lesser than that it's HIS LOSS

or another scenario would be such that if the 1000 Hakus are so stupid, ignorant, idiotic, stupefied, and totally brainless to stand at one whole lump right in front of Yondaime WITHOUT any sort of evasion, then Yondaime could stand a much decent chance then the above mentioned strategy and work in conjunction with Gamabunta to stir fry all 1000 Hakus in one massive Katon...

other than the two above mentioned strategies which stipulate extremely oroneous terms, Yondaime stands 0 chance against 1000 Hakus, which is a huge freaking army with an awesome bloodline.

17. Kamendex

OK sry for the wait...

1 Kyuubi Naruto kicked Haku's ass

1000 Kyuubi Naruto's got their asses kicked by Kimimaro

Kimimaro<Sarutobi

18. Woofie

Each of those clones had 1/1000th of Naruto's power... not really comparable to the Kyuubi Naruto that Haku faced.

19. Kamendex

I really find that hard to believe, there is a plot hole in the kage bunshin description

20. jemakai

Sorry, this is just dumb.
    Kimi beat 1000 kyuubi naruto kage bushins, the things that get destroyed by one hit. This isn't 1000 kage bushins this is 1000 haku's with bloodlines, haku isn't mindless at will just attack in droves without a battle plan either. I don't expect much from you though, so carry on with your ignorance.

21. Kamendex

Kage bunshins are far from mindless without plans...

in 277 you can see Naruto's bunshins use a plan to pound Deidara into the ground...

Haku is a genin, he is nothing...no amount of genins will kill Sarutobi

Enma himself can take all of the Haku's

22. ez

Sandaime Prime is a scary character, i don't think he would lose to Orochimaru.

23. jemakai

Show me when Kyuubi Naruto's kage bushins when he attacked kimi used any tatics, they all ran like idiots. Kyuubi Naruto is berserk which pretty much excludes the possibilities of his clones using any tatics.

Haku is not a genin, he had about the same stats as Iruka who was a chuunin. In addition to that he was a ninja hunter and they are not genins. Haku was a chuunin with much experience with a bloodline.

Sandaime isn't juggernaut nor does he have byukagan, he will tire down and can't look behind himself. Haku has a 4/5 in intelligence and now he has an army of himself, they don't disapear after one hit and they are all very intelligent. No one but a demon(with infinite chakra) or Yondaime with a 1000 ninja's throwing his kunai can take out that many haku's.

24. Kamendex

They attacked in small groups, thats a tactic...Naruto bunshins used a taijutsu on Deidara while they were "berzerk"

It doesnt matter, Kyuubi Naruto kicked his ass fresh from the Academy

Enma has the stamina to kill many Haku's...

and I forgot the godly Yondaime

the guy who will have 1000 kunai's and enough chakra to teleport 1000 times because hes so godly and you hate Sarutobi because people assume hes godly...

Grow up dude, stop whining about how Sarutobi has a big fan base and stop saying equally stupid things like Yondaime will teleport 1000 times and have the stamina to win

but Haku has 4/5 intelligence....so apparently 1000 of him arent the average shinobi...and what is Yondaime gonna use? Is he going to rasengan them all?

because you say Sarutobi hasnt shown his own jutsu so he must not have his own...but then Yondaime hasnt shown more then 3 jutsu...does he not no more then 3?

If you had half a brain you would say he summons Gamabunta and kills them...

but no He teleports 1000 times and magically kills them just by teleporting

not only will Yondaime have enough chakra to teleport 1000 times...his kunai will magically fall in the right place near the Haku's so Yondaime can magically kill them each with Rasengan

another thing, you think that this "army" of people throwing kunais are going to have the range to throw 1000 kunais into a large area where 1000 Haku's will be hidden in?

or do you think all the Haku's will be jam packed in a lil place?

Bias?

Bias bias....

plz Jemekai, grow up...Yondaime isn?t a super god...he isnt even hailed as the God of shinobi...

I'm amazed how you go to every thread and have the nerve to trash Sarutobi and then say ridiculous things like "Sarutobi hasn?t created his own jutsu"

The idea is ludicrous...because I'm willing to believe Yondaime is a great shinobi who has many jutsu, even if they arent shown...

but you in your blind ignorance refuse to believe Sarutobi has any jutsu of his own because your mad that everyone thinks Sarutobi is the best shinobi

Sarutobi isnt a juggernut eh?

Yondaime is though because he can teleport...and use rasengan and shiki fuujin

you arent hailed as the God of shinobi if u arent capable of creating your own jutsu...

ahh the great Yondaime, sealed Kyuubi right...he must have Kyuubi like chakra to be able to teleport 1000 times ya?

Ya he must....Yondaime....the youma right

Kyuubi Naruto is berzerk and cant use any tactics...right right

Can you read the Sasuke vs Naruto fight again, the one right before the timeskip...that berzerk Naruto...didnt have anyyyyy strategy ya

I could go on forever man but I am not feeling to well right now :mad

Last edited: Oct 2, 2005
  25. Baka-san

Sandaime in his prime. The only reason Orochimaru beat him was because Sandaime was so old~

26. Kamendex

Oro is in Itachi's body this time around...nothing can beat that I dont think cept a Youma

27. jemakai

Why are you talking about Diedara when I was specifically talking about the bushins Kimi took out? The kage bushins Kimi fought did not have any tatics and just rushed him like idiots, they are not comparable to 1000 haku's who are pretty intelligent and don't disappear from one hit.
    I tried to read that but it's level of stupidity keep on increasing so I stoped half way through. Teleporting obviously does not take alot of chakra, Yondaime took out 50 ninja's without a stratch then teleported to Kakashi's area.
    In that rant I saw something about summoning gama bunta, if he did that he could take out alot of them but again he can't see behind himself thus vulrenable. If he has an entire field of kunai's to teleport to it gives him good defense and offense, although I never said that was the only way to do it either. Yondaime couldn't possibly do this without hundreds of other shinobi helping him with his kunai's, thus it wouldn't be a one on one fight. Kunai's are quick and efficient way to kill without using any chakra, just like how he killed that rock ninja.

Such a long post full of nothing, you don't even address your own points and then you bring up random other issues not relevant to the topic. This isn't really that important, calm yourself down.

28. Cthulhu-versailles

give sandaime prime preptime... and he might have a chance... otherwise he dead

29. dbzhung

sandaime all the way.

30. Kamendex

Jemekai, my post answers all that bs u just put back up in a new post

Me vs You in this thread