1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and place your vote.

Dismiss Notice

Orochimaru's immortality jutsu

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Yakushi Kabuto, May 28, 2007.

1. Yakushi Kabuto Socks Activate! Shape of a

I have a question about Orochimaru's immortality jutsu. We know that his mind is relocated when he transfers bodies, and I assume that his original chakra is moved with him as well?
    Spoiler:
    I believe so considering he was able to do the three Rashomon gates and Gen'yumaru, his host body at the time, didn't really show us what it was able of. - ack, forgot this didn't occur in the anime yet.
    Anyway, point of this post is to ask if Orochimaru were to use someone like Lee as his host body, would he still be able to perform jutsu regularly or does the body already have to have some ability to mold chakra previously?

Tags:
  2. Yellow Ho

No most likely he'd have to train to be able use chakra moves effiiently if he took over Lee's body.

That's why he trained Sasuke because Sasuke's body didn't meet the requirement for his transfer.

Oro would still have all his abilities but wouldn't b able to use them.

3. frenchmax Active Member

Spoiler:
    we just know that he trains sasuke. If he could take all of his power, he would have trained him to go stronger. he would probably only have switched the bodys.

but of course we do not know if the other hosts went through a training. So I suppose yes, they have to get some abilitys before

4. iriseyes Loose Cannon

5. Random Nobody Alien Fighting

Well we know that for his second body he had a bunch of Prisoners fight to the death and took the body of the winner, so I'd assume he'd want to make sure all of his bodies where at least somewhat skilled.

6. DethStryque *Murderous Intent*

^ yeah i was just going to say that......

7. Yakushi Kabuto Socks Activate! Shape of a

Hm, the thing about training Sasuke is that Orochimaru had nothing else to do with the boy at the time. He couldn't let the kid's body just degrade from no training for three years. That aside, if he didn't train Sasuke the boy would have tried to run away and probably would have ended up harming the body doing so.

As for the having people duke it out prior to taking over Gen'yumaru, he might as well have chosen the fittest body, I'm not sure if it is an indication of the body having any previous abilities with chakra.

8. Random Nobody Alien Fighting

The point is though, the quality of the body matters. Assuming whatever prevents Lee from using chakra is a medical condition, then if Oro took over his body he would get the same condition.

And I don't think he was training Sasuke just to pass the time, it seems more likely that the stronger the body he enters, the stronger he becomes by taking it. This is why (in my opinion at least) he was originally planning on taking Kimmimaro's body, despite Sasuke's bloodline making his goal much easier.

9. le2key Member

well i dont think he was trying to make sasuke stronger over three years, it was because orchimaru got tired from waiting for sasuke to come to him so he got impatient and transfered into some other body. and as jiraiya said, you can only do the body transfer again in 3 years so in the mean time why not train sasuke to keep him on a leash.. lol what orichi didn't calculate in was that sasuke got too strong.