1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Orochimaru's new attack on Leaf Village

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Mouten, Oct 28, 2006.

1. Mouten

What's your prediction?

I think it will be a lot more fearsome and destructive than the first attack!

Orochimaru did this before, and he could learn from all the mistakes.

He knows every street in the Village, the Hokage is his former team comrade.

This will allow him to come up with a perfect plan, and obliterate the village.

The Leafs are already caught up in a new war against Akatsuki.

But this time Oro doesn't have Sand Village to help him out?

He doesn't need so many forces, he can use Edo Tensei!

Oro can summon legendary ninja like Uchiha Madara, Hatake Sakumo!

Kabuto is as smart a ninja as you can find in the series, a priceless asset!

Sasuke is one powerful ninja, he could kill a lot of people with his new jutsu.

The moderate ninja have been in power for too long.

Is it only a matter of time that they will be destroyed?

Tags:
  2. Mateus.

Yes part 2 will probably be much more destructive than the first. This all depends whether he takes over Sasuke's body.
    As for Konoha the teams have now grown up. They will be ready for part 2. Theres also the san country ready to reinforce Konoha. So Orochimaru better have the man power to this destruction otherwise things might not go according to plan.

3. Purewrath

Im not so sure there will be a part two, although Orochimaru does plan on it. I have a feeling that Akatsuki, or Konoha in some way(sasuke included) will kill Oro before he can take over sasuke's body and try to rule the world

4. baconstyle

Orochimaru will not try to take out Konoha yet. He still has more pressing problems: his fight against Akatsuki. Remember, he let Naruto's group live because he thought they could aid him in his quest to take down Akatsuki.

However, after Akatsuki is down, the game is on.

5. Orofan

I also think Orochimaru will outlast Akatsuki. I can't wait to see what happens.

6. Tyrannos

I don't see Orochimaru attacking Konoha again.

His first attempt, he had surprise on his side and supported by the armies of two villages. But if he should try again, he will be facing Tsunade, Jiraya, Kakashi, the Rookies, Sakura, and Naruto. Not exactly in his favor. :p

7. ZE

Oro will turn good in the end, that’s the only thing I have to say.
    Right now Oro main enemy is akatsuki, not the leaf village.

8. DesignCore

Oro's attack will happen when atkasuki is trying to get the 9 tails, and theres ognan be an oro atkatsuki showdown,

so itll show case oros real power as he battles atkasuki and sasuke will get his fight against an atkasuki maybee his brother.

I see 2 teams comming to knooha for naruto, i say itachi kisame / toby and deidara.

oro will fight deidara,
    itachi will fight kakashi and naruto again
    kisame will fight gai and a little help from lee
    toby will fight sasuke

Why will oro fight deidara : it seems deiedara doesnt like him, she was the one who wanted to go after him, prolly because how he treated sasori sama.

9. HolyCow

I don't see this happening. Oro and his bitches will be easily deafeted.
    What is feasible right now is an Akatsuki-led attack against Konoha.

10. Woozie

This time Sasuke will lead the Orochimaru's forces and slay the Hokage :kukuku

11. bearzerger

There is absolutely no chance Oro will attack Konoha again at the moment, Akatsuki might pull off a raid, since even they aren't strong enough to challenge Konoha openly just yet, but Oro attacking Konoha by himself? Impossible.

12. Epiphany

I also don't think Orochimaru will have another chance to attack Konoha. Akatsuki have already planned their attack and they won't let Oro spoil the fun.

13. yogi_432003

Come on ppl..ORO is the main villan of this manga...

14. pinay_rocker14

yes, same here. Time is running out and u can be sure that Naruto will or at the very least strongly attempt to save Sasuke. If Naruto succeeds in getting sasuke away from Orochimaru then Oro will have to start looking for another body. Which will take a while. Orochimaru is definately not as strong as before so i don't think that he can win agains the always improving Konoha. And didn't Akatsuki say they had to take care of him or something since he left Akatsuki?

15. HolyCow

not quite.... you can't say that for sure. But my hunch is that it will be AL and the Akatsuki because they are a bigger threat than Oro and his cohorts...

16. Kwheeler

Even if Oro attacks Konoha, all he can hope to accomplish is the deaths of a few Jounin, probly some opf the nameless ones. Konoha has the "Good Guys" stamp, not even logic can touch it...

17. The Pink Ninja

Oro left the village for twelve years.

Twelve years he had to build an army.

And even with the Sand's support it was crushingly defeated.

His best men were the Sound four for gods sake, four high level Chunin.

Since then he's only had two years and they were mainly focused on Sasuke. He is no rela threat anymore beyond himself.

18. Marguerite Perrin

1. Oro goes with army to attack village(including Sasuke)
    2. The Legendary Sannins battle each other while village is in war
    3. Sasuke and Naruto fight DBZ style
    4. Oro takes over Sasukes body and Naruto fights him(2nd round)
    5. and I don't know about the rest.... :notrust

19. jian77

why would sasuke fight tobi when he knows itachi is in the same villiage? it would clearly be sasuke / itachi and tobi / kakashi, and if tobi is obito that just makes it more interesting.

20. Deidara2006

At the moment i think Oro will let things rest, in the last chapters of the newest volume of the manga he had the perfect chance to get rid of naruto. He would have just had to let sasuke use his new skill. But instead like Kabuto mentioned previously as long as Konoha and the shinobi are fighting atkasuki they might let them live. Seeing as it is helping Oro greatly. So i think if he attacks again it will be after atkasuki has been defeated and Konoha is unexpecting. As for the attack i believe it will be stronger and swifter than the last. Simply because atkasuki will have done damage to the recovering forces.

21. Franckie

My prediction is that Oro will fail again. Konoha's nins keep improving and have an alliance with the Hidden Sand. Akatsuki are prone to fuck up Oro is to tries to pull a stunt that will intefer with their plans and Oro himself is dependent on the quality of his container, who could be taken from him eventually. That alone can set back Oro's goals considerably.
    Oro's got a lot to do before thinking of attacking Konoha once more. And he'll probably fail anyway.
    lol

22. Mouten

No, he was doing research for jutsu and immortality.

In fact, the Sound Village, his army was just recently created.

No, the Leaf were screwed, they were helpless until Jiraiya saved them.

Despite Jiraiya's appearance half the village was crushed and many died.

Oro's country was not harmed at all in the process.

No, they were his personal bodyguards, used for their sealing skills.

They may be Chuunin guys, but the barrier they use were at kage level.

Haha.

Two years may not be much for Naruto, but for Oro it is.

Training Sasuke doesn't mean he can't plan other things.

23. Vedude

I think Naruto will save the village from the 2nd attack this time.

24. FadedBlack

as of right now i honestly believe if he assaulted konoha he would lose, and somewhat miserably im going to explain of course. Well orochimaru doesnt have the power of the sand nins big loss? yes of course they lose gaara who kept naruto busy the entire time, which was very important because of narutos kyuubi. Anyways before all they had to deal with was sarutobi and he still had kimmimaro (cant spell) also now they would have to deal with, granny tsunade and jiraiya who combine in my opinion could easily handle him, he has sasuke now wowwwww lol sasuke is very powerful but if you read the manga and look for the foreshadowing i guarantee he is no stronger than naruto, than theres kabuto... well im sure the gang could handly defeat him then well the rest balance out. Im close 100% sure orochimaru would not be as successful if he tryed to assault konoha again

25. baconstyle

Once again, if Oro really wanted to take down Konoha, he would have allowed Sasuke to take out Yamato, Naruto, Sai, and Sakura. 4 Ninjas dead would be 4 less to take out later. This does not mean that Oro does not plan to eventually destroy Konoha. He will just wait until after Konoha engages in battle with Akatsuki.

What would be nice is to see Oro try to team up with Konoha in an attempt to storm the Akatsuki headquarters. In the middle of battle, he would turn on Konoha and start #@#$ing stuff up.

That would be an amazing change of pace.

26. The Pink Ninja

Ninja Academy: Four years. Only one third anunally go through every year in Konoha. In Hidden Mist it was once one as Zabuza killed all the others

Genin: At least six years except for the truely exceptional. Often never passed.

Chunin:The limit most ninja can reach. Jounin is very hard to get too

And you say his amry was recently made? Come off it.

Also look at thing things Oro gives his ninja: Illusion bell, Air Cutter, Melody Arm, the cursed seal... these are all shortcut methods to pwoer to try and make a ninja strong when time is limited.

Asuma shat on eight of these guys at once without even sweating.

Oro's army was almost utterly obliterated. You can see ninja like Kakashi and Gai take down dozens of them.

The snake I admit was causing them some trouble but once Konoha and wiped out or broken the other ninja it would have gone down too without support.

And Jiraiya is a ninja of Konoha. Of course he'd fight to defend it. It's not like he was some outsider who just lept in.

The bodyguards are almost the best, or close to the best ninja. He says they're the best men he has, albeit afer being owned.

And the barrier was B ranked and took four people to do it.

Well, ignoring the stupid and pointless Naruto bashing...

Sasuke didn't join Oro for an hour a day session. His training has been intense. Also he's been doing alot of research on his immortality and other jutsu.

And lets see;

1) He's had a sixth of the time he had before to build his army

2) Last time he had the Sand on his side, one of the five major villages

3) Last time he didn't have two of his old teamtes waiting for him.

4) Naruto can also summon and he will soon have a jutsu of amazing power

5) Last time things had more in his favour than he does now AND HE STILL LOST

The only threat to Konoha Oro presents is himself and his potential Godhood

27. Lord_Tenchi

I don't think oro is going to attack konoha anytime soon with the threat of Akatsuki still around. Also oro left team 7 alive to deal with one more of the Akatsuki so i think oro is just bidding his time.

28. coolgu

first thought oro will not be able to attack konoha again, either because of his death or not enough power.

second thought while teams are out trying to stop akatsuki or missions, then oro will attack at this time when the village is weak. this is where we need the theorists to come in and say what is going to happen.

-will hokage die but oro still get beaten
    -will everyone make it back to the village in time to stop oro completely
    -does naruto and gang finally defeat akatsuki just to return to their village half destroyed and an epic battle between the three legendary sannin at full power.(i am hoping for something along these lines)

that is how i see the 2nd attack by oro playing out.

29. DesignCore

Because who says he knows hes there, and because its to early for him to fight itachi, he might enconter itachi after but they wont fight while were there.

It has to balance stuff out. Cant just have them fight itachi everytime hes around thats jsut to convinent.

30. Di@BoLik

Oro won't succeed, as long as Aoba or Yamato are around.