1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Oro's 'other' goal...

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by HakuGaara, Nov 20, 2005.

1. HakuGaara ---------------------

We all now Oro's main goal is to understand and master all possible existing techniques in order to understand the true nature of the world.

His other goal is to start a war between all the hidden villages (including his own) wich I presume will be accomplished but crushing Konoha. Since Konoha is still believed by the other countries as having the strongest military power, Konoha's defeat would leave this big power vacuum that naturally all the other villages (countries) would try to fill, thus starting the war.

What still hasn't been revealed however is 'why' Oro wants to initiate this.

Discuss

I guess I didn't post a theory but I would like to hear other people's theories about this :)

Tags:
  2. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

Well I'm guessing that if there is a big void made, then he'd be able to fill that hole with his village. He says that he isn't angry anymore about not becoming hokage, but that seems to be a lie imo.

3. Mukuro Death B4 A Million ?

I think he's passed that stage now. The stage of wanting to become a Hokage, lol. He now has the immortality jutsu that will keep his mind in the world forever. Starting a war... War will bring out each military force's best (to the front line, eventually). By drawing out the best in every country Orochimaru will be exposed to every existing jutsu. It would be like an experiment to him. He would put force against force and gain all the knowledge that he can from the collision. It also gives him the opportunity to take control of new talent.

4. Chi Technical knockout

MMm... I think Oro is just a psycho. He LOVES war, and LOVES to watch how people kill each other.
    Or maybe he just wan't to wait until other villages will annihilate each other, and then he'll come. GREAT and POWERFULL.

5. shibigoku Master of the fist

And that's why he needs the sharingan

6. Mukuro Death B4 A Million ?

My thoughts exactly.

7. Sess 殺生丸

Orochimaru explained this already. He likes to see things moving. A windmill that's not moving is nice from time to time, but usually it's not worth looking at. He wants to move that windmill with the wind that is the destruction of Konoha. Add a war, and that windmill will be moving real fast. Then Orochimaru can sit back, down some acid, and enjoy his spinning windmill.

8. oxxer Member

heh, then he is a phsycho for sure...a sadist who loves seeing people suffer..