1. The NF Anime Awards for 2017 are out! Go check them out here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

Our Hero Academia: A Boku no Hero Academia RP(Main Thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by SoulTaker, Jul 4, 2016.

1. SoulTaker The Ever Living

"Welcome to Grand Heroics High! Your future as a hero starts here!"

It began in China, a newborn beaming with a brilliant luminance, a beacon for how an ordinary world would become so much more. Children all over the world began to manifest powers, their numbers started small, enough for these powers to be considered “quirks”. Abilities unique to a minority but in a blink and miss it moment more and more children were born with these quirks. Before long 80 percent of the world’s population possessed a quirk.

Of course not all of those born with great power use their abilities for the betterment of man, no there are those who would rather commit themselves to evil. The justice system struggled to adapt the laws around the presence of quirks and in those dark confusing times, those with brave hearts rose up to light the way. Soon, all the world recognized them, and gave them the only suitable name...HEROES!

Nowadays the journey to being a hero starts here, in the United States of America, specifically San Diego county at the Grand Heroics High…this country has seen hard times, your generation has known profound loss, but to be a hero is to rise to the occasion. Can you be next Symbol of Peace?

Please see thread for more information.​

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
    Tags:
  2. SoulTaker The Ever Living

Darkness is all the eye can see. The veil has not been peeled back on the world. This is our story but to get to that part we must understand their stories. The stage sets and the curtain trembles, as it is ready to unveil what is now and what will come....

"I don't know what it is but there's something about the way that girls with short hair just own it. I see one and it's just like damn own me."

"So why don't you go talk to her?"

"I.d.k. dawg,"
    The lights of the world turn on as the curtain is pulled apart, revealing their world, the world that is to become our world.

He may not look like much... But... Who know what the future holds?

The goggled blue haired youth pulled back the edges of his jacket at this juncture, beginning to pump and thrust his hips forward as he began.

"I guess it's because my sex is so good I shouldn't have to fuck for free."

Nevermind...

Gyrating and making eyebrows at his friend as he sang the chorus line from an old song he loved. This was the kind of fun loving puffery you could see Bitt Stiles engage in consecutively, concurrently, and twice on Sunday's, this was just who he was but he wasn’t so dense that he couldn’t feel it just by setting foot on the periphery.

“Well Troy I think I can take it from here.” He said tugging his bag away from his burly valet, a man who had been a fixture in his life from the time he was a toddler.

“I’ll miss you buddy. Uh…take care of bubs and tell her I'm sure I'll see her soon. Stay black.” Bitt had a sheepish grin on his face as he put his fist up in "brotherly" solidarity eliciting an eye roll from the large African American man who simply watched his ward walk off toward the gate and into the indistinguishable crowd of youths all striving to be heroes.

"There goes the neighborhood."

Truth be told Bitt had only ever seen pictures of Grand Heroics High, but just approaching it he could feel a different sort of energy emanating, the kind of energy a person feels when they step foot onto hallowed ground. What Bit was feeling though was not nerves or fear; there was electricity in the air the atomic structure of everything in sight seemed to be beating like a heart. This was not the standard atmosphere, no today was much different, but to understand why there are things about GHH that must be understood.

This school had not the great institution it once was for many years. It had retained the number 3 position for years never moving from that spot, over the years the schools were trying to claim the higher spots, but it just wasn't happening. Things were markedly different this year though, because of what had happened on July 5th.

Kids who had hoped to go to the number 1 school had to be rerouted; some kids gave up on being a hero completely. Of all the schools though there was perhaps the biggest buzz around Grand Heroics High though, one of the Mighty Elite, the preeminent superhero team in the world,had decided to retire from active duty to become would be the Headmaster of the academy. It wasn't just any hero as the roster of the Mighty Elite numbered somewhere in the 20s or 30s, this was one of the original 7 Pillars that restored balance to the nation, the God's Eye, Gwendolyn Khristie.

The campus was a sea of humanity as kids with all kinds of quirks notably a student with a gigantism quirk that had them standing 10 meters high and other more interesting animal mutations interspersed throughout the crowd. The massive indoor stadium of GHH was one of the handful of places on campus that could hold an assemblage this large. Everyone got to a seating area as the new Principal of Grand Heroics High took the stage.

“There are times where I find myself thinking what my ancestors would think of America today. It is a rather strange hypothetical but as I think about the world we live in today I find it to be a necessary one. My ancestors to America through a place called Ellis Island. They wanted to give their children and children’s children a better life. Their eye was on the future.”

“I don’t often give credence to the superlatives, that’s not unique amongst heroes we are meant to be humble, but we are not deaf. They used to call me the ‘God’s Eye’. It is not a name I necessarily chose for myself but it was one that gave people hope.Heroes and hope are meant to be two halves of the world’s heart. It is why it was my duty to be apart of the Seven Pillars of Justice and make sure as many times as the world was about to fall that I would be one of the people who would rise to pick it back up.”

“Personally I have never believed in hope. I believe in strategy and hope is not a strategy. I have never cared about being the hope of the people; all I have ever cared about was saving everyone. Not as many people as possible, but everyone. I settle for the best outcome as a realist.”

"I will not lie to you, if you have not figured it out by now the world is a very bad place. It is not your fault and yet it is very unfortunately your burden. You are the strategy; you are how I save the most lives possible. ”

“On July 5th of this year one of our own was sent to the American Hero Academy and his mind was violated by a coward who would seek to attack children and their caretakers. Too many died that day. For everything we can do, we can’t be bring them back but that is not an invitation to give up, because of that we must honor them.”

“We are not your friends, we are not cool older siblings, and we are certainly not your parents. Our job is not to make this place the number 1 ranked hero academy. Our job is to make your generation better ours, to make you the heroes who can save everyone.”

“Luckily I have a smart and experienced staff here to help facilitate my transition from the field into being the Headmistress of Grand Heroics High. A few of them have been forced to address you.”

"Hello future heroes and heroines. Cutting right to the chase, you're here because you have been acknowledged as having the potential of becoming the best and brightest heroes this generation has to offer, but you need more guidance to actually do so. We're here to nurture, guide, and teach you, so let's do just that, no fluff in between, both your time and skill is too valuable for that. Now,*slicks back hair* let's get to making grand heroes."

Spoiler: Thomas Ryan

The students' excitement grew as the next teacher marched to the podium. That longcoat, the hair, and the blatantly exposed handgun. They knew this guy. The UN certified hero celebrity, former student from the High, Thomas A. Ryan. What words of wisdom would he share?

His loud, deep voice silenced any chatter in the hall. "Heroics isn't just about knowing who to punch." Even as he disregarded the mike his voice still boomed across the room. "It's about knowing why to punch, when to punch and how to punch. This is why teach the social sciences. Also Michael, Collins," the voice came lower but fiercer this time as his eyes impaled the 2 boys. "We can discuss the secret smoking spot behind the roof toilets in my office later."

With that, the hero celebrity awkwardly walked off the podium, leaving his audience bemused.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
  3. Kei Has a very specific fetish

“And with that, the opening is drawing to a close however there are a few items we must go over before the placement ceremony.”

A voice stated, it belonged to a man that entered from the left of the stage. The man looked normal, he was tall, shoulders were board and compared to the headmaster he screamed everything opposite from her. His dark skin and dyed white hair made him stand out against the other teachers, but that wasn’t the only thing, his right eye was covered with an eye patch. As he stood behind the podium, he took stock of the new students that would populate the halls of Grand Heroics, his eyes lingering just a bit longer on one girl in particular.

“My name is Richard Castillo, and I’m your vice-principal.” His eyes scanned through the crowd, “You have met the other two House Advisors, the rest of the people me are just some of the staff that will be helping you pave the way towards your future.”

“You will learn from them, you will respect them, and in return they will help you towards your goal. Our goal here at Grand Heroics is not to produce a great hero, our goal is to produce many great heroes, and since that is our goal, we would expect you to comply to the rules we have set in front of you.”

On the podium Richard picked up a small , “You were all given this when you first came in, this is the Grand Heroics , informing of all the places that you are allowed to access on campus and the times that they are open. However, if you flip to the page 5, you’ll notice something that will be your life blood until you leave this school.”

“And that is….”

The rules…”

Richard opened the pamphlet to the page and opened it to the huge letters that were big and red, there was no way that anyone with eyes could miss this page.

“First up, 11pm everything closes except the library and the gym.” Richard stated he looked over the crowd, “If you aren’t in the library or the gym, you should be in your dorms. I do not know what rules you followed when you were at home, but when you are a student at Grand Heroics you follow our rules.”

“Second! Any fighting should be approved by a teacher and done at the training facilities in which we can monitor you, you want to go rouge then you go rouge on the places we tell you. However, if your blood is too hot for your skin, and you need to fight.” Richard leaned into the mic, “I will happily give you the bill so that you may in turn give it to your parents or guardians so that they may pay for any damages you cause.”

“And lastly..."

"...Attend class and talk to your teachers, if you want to make it big forge a path by using the material in front of you.”

Richard stretched out his arm, “We are that material, we all have history in heroics, we are here to make sure that the new line of heroes are the ones that can succeed us. How can you succeed when your refuse to use the tools in front of you?”

“With that, the rest of the rule book will be at your room in your nightstand drawer once you are placed in your dorm. We expect you to read it and follow it.”

Some of the students whispered amongst themselves as they read the small rule section that was in the pamphlet. Many thought that they would have free range, others probably expected it, and then the few didn’t care because they were here to learn and not be problematic student in the future. Though as Richard look out amongst the crowd he smiled, if they didn’t cause a bit of mischief than they weren’t kids.

At this juncture you may tour the grounds a bit more and maybe begin the process of interesting yourself to your fellow classmates. Some of it will be off limits until after the Placement Ceremony. Just ask nearby staff or an upper classman if you are in the right place, they're all over campus today."

"At 7:00pm, we hope that all of you will return to the stadium after dinner to get sorted into your dorms. Take a close look at each other, because after tonight you’ll be working together to strive for the same goal.” The door leading to outside began to open, “If you somehow forget, sign up to the alert for the school with your phone, we’ll give one last alert 30 minutes before it happens.”

“I hope to get to know some of you in the future, we’ll see you later.” Richard turned around as he walked towards the headmaster, “I wonder, what do your all seeing eyes see about this bunch?”

4. Wizzrobevox I'm About To Smash!!!

Victor's was one of the first to shoot out of his seat as he looked around. Some students were doing the same, some stayed in their seats, examining their pamphlets, others still began to leave, but there was a matching theme about all of them.

"Everyone's so interesting!!!" He exclaimed loudly with all the excitement of a young child. One would be forgiven for assuming those boisterous word came out of another's mouth. On first glance, it would completely betray his looks. The structure soft yet strong face housed a pair of warm, dark, slanted eyes with a beauty mark underneath the right one. A nose neither overly pronounce nor miniscule and a soft pair of lips underneath. His strong-looking neck looking slightly tickled from the messy, neck length dark purple hair slicked back revealing more of his forehead. He looked far too much like a classic cool guy, but the way his head swiveled in excitement begged to differ.

Around him were students with unnatural skin tones, strange growths coming from their bodies, sizes and faces of all sorts, he couldn't believe how different everyone was. The air to him was palpable with the exotic nature of everyone around, and it riled up his insatiable hunger for the odd and extraordinary. No time to waste on simply thinking about it, with eyes glued to him from his sudden outburst he immediately began greeting the people around him happily as if they were old friends and asking about their quirks.

((It's okay to post now, right? Just PM if its not x~x))

5. kluang The Cavalry's Here

A raven haired beauty stands next to Slick Back with her arms cross. She wearing a red turtleneck and a short skirt.

"Thank you for not making me stand up there and give a speech."
    In her left hand is a crumpled note. Her speech note.

6. Wizzrobevox I'm About To Smash!!!

Slickback, not surprisingly, slicked his hair back as he responded to her.

"Really, it was for all our benefits," He opened. "Some of these kids seem a bit rowdy, and seeing a celebrity hero as big as you might have cause them to lose their cool in awe. Just look at the reaction they gave Thomas."

He stopped slicking his hair back and looked away for a second.

"That's right. They didn't give me any applause...even though I'm a rescue hero...it's all about villain fighting nowadays..." He said as a bead of sweat dripped from his head.

7. Unlosing Ranger Rebirth and destruction, again and again

A tall women that seems to suck light in towards her due to her hair and dress faces him, a bat hung over her back by straps.

"Oh hello? Who are you?"

8. Karma15 The Naive Hero

Roman swore he could feel his ears vibrating from the sound of the mass of cheering and applause that the crowd emanated. Most of it was from the overly zealous kid who was shouting about how interesting everyone was and how excited he was to be here. Roman could only smile at his energy and the youthful radiance he emitted. It was an unconscious smile and a sad one, a remnant of the past and a forgotten feeling.

Get it together Roman, can't be brooding on your big day now can you

He gently clapped his cheeks, hitting away the lingering feelings of self pity. Roman began to think about what the headmistress and vice principal had said. He wasn't hear to screw around and it was important that he kept his head in the game. But then a contradictory thought came to him.

Don't be the try hard of the class now, remember heroes need good relationships

Fuck it, he thought to himself, and in a moment of spontaneity Roman walked up to the strange loud teen and tapped him on the shoulder.

Hey, you kinda got mine, along with everyone else here's attention with your shouting. You got a sound manipulating quirk I should know about?

The names Roman Jacques Durosier if you wanna get formal, but my friends call me Roman.
    He placed his hand out, hoping the guy would shake it and not make him look like a total narc.

9. Tenma The Inferno

The boy with the large hands left the hall, absorbing his surroundings. He had memorised the rulebook, the Principals speech, and was already classifying different students into different groups. Some black, some white, those he could access, those likely to give him a bad name, those that came off as incompetent, those likely to settle as the 'cool' kids of the school. Donovan Wong hated that about himself.

He was reasonably sharply dressed, his sweater still fully zipped in spite of the weather. He had recently gotten his new glasses, and while he was still more comfortable with those thick-rimmed ones he was aware they-d make him look like a complete nerd.

But you are a nerd. The voice in his head spoke. No point hiding your adoration for books and homework and essay writing, and how much you secretly enjoy the fact that you are getting extra studies.

He gritted his teeth, slowly sinking away into his own thoughts. And that pirate comic you have tucked into your bag? Ridiculous. You don't even read comics, or anything that has pictures in it for that matter. Yes, it was obvious why he had such juvenile material with him. Already he was getting nervous. How would the students here perceive him?

Somewhere, a few kids were getting overexcited about their quirks. He ducked slightly as a photon ray soared above his head. He heard something break. Probably a car window. They'd have to pay for that later. But he was glad to be snapped out of his own thoughts. His instincts told him to head to the library, identify the reading selection, but he knew better how antisocial that would come off.

Then he heard the boisterous kid. He looked completely ridiculous, shouting away and running around like a crazed muscular chipmunk. But he felt somewhat envious of this fool's ability to run around and socialise so shamelessly. And there was no better 'link' to start a friendship than the one this guy was so bald-facedly throwing around. So he positioned himself in the boy's warpath.

"I'm Donovan Wong", he spoke in measured tones- not too excited, but betraying some openness. "You are...?"

10. kluang The Cavalry's Here

Zozo quietly stands up. She slung her claymore and start to leave. She's probably the only one here with a sword. "Let see here..."

She flips the pamphlet. Rules. Rules. Rules. She reads them while walking, without looking at her front. She crashes into a boy, knocking her down. She look up and saw a very excited boy and sharply dress boy stands near her.

"Owww, That hurts! Why are you running in the hall?"

11. Wizzrobevox I'm About To Smash!!!

Victor couldn't believe, he was barely their for a few minutes and already some interesting people were coming to greetings him. With a wide grin, he stuck out both his hands, one to shake Roman's hand energetically and the other to extend a handshake to the girl.

"I'm Victor! Victor Ricter! You guys both seem interesting!"

12. Wizzrobevox I'm About To Smash!!!

Could this be what it wa to be popular?

"I'm Victor Ricter!" He said immediately shaking all their hands happily. "I've never had to introduce myself so much! Meeting so many people off the bat is all good, you know?"

13. Kei Has a very specific fetish

The Hope of the Future

Zia leaned back against her seat as she looked around her. There was a bunch of students, all with different quirks, and goal, but somehow they all came here. That was amazing in a way, however what was even greater was one kid that jumped up and screamed at the top of his lungs. His eyes bright with expectation and hope, she almost wondered if he was the type that didn’t sleep the previous day because they were so excited. She couldn’t help but snicker with the rest of the students when he had jumped up and screamed something so cliché.

"Everyone's so interesting!!!"

He reminded her of her younger brother in a way, so pure, so full of energy, and kind of on the idiotic side. Though her thoughts were cut short when she felt her pocket vibrated. Zia pulled out her phone and saw that it was a text message. She took a deep breath as she unlocked the screen, but she couldn’t help the smile that spread across her lips as she saw the picture and the caption.

ZIA WE ARE CHEERING YOU ON!!

It was a picture of her mother and brother both squeezed tightly into the frame. The lowering of the afternoon made her think of the time back home, and it made her home sick for a quick minute. Though when the doors opened to release them onto campus, she put the phone in her pocket and left as quick as she could. There were way too many people that her nose was going crazy, the fresh air would calm her nose a bit, but it wasn’t the only one that had the idea. It was like a rush of students eager to get out and feel the sun on their skin again.

“Alright, where to go…What to do? Where do I begin?” She looked around as she watched others her age quickly pair up and talk to each other. The world was conspiring against her, she had just arrived in California about a month ago, there was no way she met anyone yet, or developed a relationship. This cruel world! This cruel unfair world, what did she do to deserve this? Was it because she spilled salt and thought it was nothing?

Damn her and her luck….

Though the vibrating of her phone shocked her out of her thoughts once more, as she unlocked her phone she couldn’t help but laugh.

Good luck….

Was this some type of joke? He was making fun of her wasn’t he? If he didn’t lock her away for a month, then maybe there was a chance that there was a kid in the neighborhood that was going to school with her. Although no, that was a bad idea, they had to get to know each other, and plus…there was no way she was leaving that house in the month she been there. She had to talk to so many people, she had doctor’s appointments out the ass, and a bunch of other shit she couldn’t keep track of.

Thanks ^0^

She replied back…

You are welcome….

Fast!

And who the hell is so formal with their text messages?!

Alright! Zia mentally pumped herself up.

“I’m going to get to know someone…. Anyone….” Zia looked around at the huge student body leaving the stadium, “…. Ah…”

“But where to begin?”

14. Karma15 The Naive Hero

Roman shook Victors hand, his eyes never leaving Victor's. His grip was a strong and hearty one, a grip which matched the energy he gave off so effortlessly. Naivete, youthful energy, innocence.

Am I envious?
    His eyes then focused on the two other strangers who approached the youthful boy. The guy seemed to have a way with people, he drew them in so easily. Could that be a quirk?

15. Unlosing Ranger Rebirth and destruction, again and again

The girl quickly extends her hand to give him a hand shake, Victor hears and feels a few of his hand bones grunt in pain as his body vibrates. Seems she's more nervous than she's showing herself to be. "It's very nice to meet you Victor Von Ricter, erm I mean Rictor Victor... Sorry, you mind if I just call you, 'Ric V'? Well my name is Melaina Ekdikos, you can call me Melek if you want or Mel. Oh right um... I'm going to be signing up for anything sports related activities here, all the clubs that I can. So I hope we meet up later and can be good friends, since you seem like a nice person."
    She's still shaking Victor's hand with a smile

16. Wizzrobevox I'm About To Smash!!!

"Thanks! He said happily. This was his first nickname! Ric V. It had a nice ring to it. "Right back at ya! Plus whatever your quirk is seems awesome! It made my hand hurt just by touching you!"

17. Unlosing Ranger Rebirth and destruction, again and again

"Oh! I'm sorry." She suddenly lets go. "I get carried away sometimes it's not my quirk and it's best you don't assume anyone's quirk at first glance might start a fight depending on the person... I'm just a bit nervous, so many new people ya know I never expected this many. You're right though it is interesting RicV." Seems she shortened to the name even more by skipping the space inbetween. "Oh right, where are you going to go on campus? I might go with you."

18. Wizzrobevox I'm About To Smash!!!

This guy seemed the serious type, kinda boring and by the book. But he went and greeted him first, so the must be more to him right? He had a strong grip and an even strong air to him, he was definitely a future hero in the making.

"You know, you seem really serious and grumpy, but you'll probably make an awesome hero!" He blurted out. "I'm looking forward to training with you, Roman!"

19. Tenma The Inferno

So now he was in the company of 4. The hyperactive one, someone probably a loner like himself, a girl with a large rack (You only noticed that? How beneath you.), and a girl pretty in a more quiet, austere manner (Wow, you only care about their looks?).

'Victor, huh? Nice to meet you too.' Okay, now pick a topic of interest so you can start a conversation. 'Zozo, Roman, Mel, you all too.' Okay, that came out weird.

Well, they couldn't hang out in this sea of students forever. He was quite sure only Victor could hear himself speak with all the noise. They had to go somewhere else to break the ice.

"Say, how about we head to the lihrary?" The instance after Donovan spoke he wanted to slap himself. The library? Sure you will have lot's of opportunities to break the ice there, dumbass.

And so he awaied the consequences of his social suicide...

20. kluang The Cavalry's Here

"Zozona Zanarkand. But people usually call me Zozo." She said and extend her hand. "Nice meeting you Victor."

Her grip is strong due to her training. Confidence can be see oozing from Zozo.

Zozo extends her hand to the others.

21. Karma15 The Naive Hero

Prior to the headmistresses speech Freya had carefully positioned herself in the back, where the least amount of people were. She did her best to avoid the other students, dreading the possibility of running into one of them and being forced to make small talk.

I'd rather die.

Her hands reach inside the pockets of her leather jacket, taking warmth in the midst of the autumn breeze. She motions towards the newly opened gates, eager to scope the campus out. Remembering to memorize all of the entrances, emergency exits and places for shelter. Freya's mind was constantly battle ready, and she hated it. It was a habit from her past, always moving from place to place, always looking over her shoulder. She could only remember one time after her "awakening" when she truly felt at home. A memory she once thought to be repressed seemed to be coming back to her.

The autumn breeze carried along an old familiar scent that her sensitive nose seemed to pick up.

You got to be kidding me. He's here.

Roman introduced himself to the timid girl, Asian kid and swords woman who had all been drawn to Victor's loudness.

The name's Roman, hope you don't mind me tagging along

He was taken a bit back by Victor's bluntness. He immediately took note to ease up and relax.

I'm just nervous man. I'm shitty at small talk and not easy to warm to people, but yeah can't wait to see what you're made of.

22. Wizzrobevox I'm About To Smash!!!

(All of Victor's interactions will now be split by person, so continue talking to him individually!)
    "Neat." He said as he began to walk. "Speaking of quirks, I'll tell you mine!" He said as he lifted his hand. A wavey, purple tinted energy seemed to cover his hand. "It's called Crush! I can pretty much crush anything that touches this energy. Fire, rock, lasers, force, bullets, anything you can think off! And they lose their propterties!" The energy dissipated. "I can only crush so much of anything though, so a really strong attack would break through, plus it takes a bunch of energy to do. And it's not that flashy."

23. Wizzrobevox I'm About To Smash!!!

"Alright!" He said happily. "I did kinda want to see if they have anything interesting there to read, but that might have sounded boring so I was just gonna do it alone. But it's way more fun with a friend! Plus, you do seem like a nerd, so I guess you'd be in your element!"

24. Unlosing Ranger Rebirth and destruction, again and again

"You shouldn't tell people your quirk is what I meant, what if I was a villain?" She bites her lip slightly

"The library? That sounds like a great idea for a place to talk for the first day, nice and quite."

25. Karma15 The Naive Hero

Roman didn't expect the guy to immediately reveal his quirk to the group upon their first meeting. Such an action would have gotten him a smack from his old teacher.

Knowledge is power kid, and only a fool gives it away freely

Roman concluded that this kid was either a fool or just really honest. His next decision would have earned him a double smack from the old man.

That's pretty sick bro. Mine requires a bit more thought, and would be a major pain in the ass for anyone else. I call it Breaking Bad.

Basically I can manipulate matter, atoms, electrons, elements of the periodic table, you name it. And as a plus I can control my own cells.

Roman leaned in towards Victor and smiled mischievously.

For kicks, if I wanted to I could give myself breasts.

26. Wizzrobevox I'm About To Smash!!!

"Same." He said after shaking her hand. That's when he noticed it. Big, sharp, looking like something straight out of a video game riding atop her back. He nearly flipped his lid. "IS THAT A FREAKING SWORD?! THAT'S SO COOL!!!"

27. kluang The Cavalry's Here

28. Wizzrobevox I'm About To Smash!!!

"Eh? That's interesting! You could use them as airbags if you fall down!" Victor concluded. "That's an awesome quirk! You could definitely be an awesome hero like that!"

29. Tenma The Inferno

(@Karma15)

What sort of person admits he's shitty at small talk to someone he just met?
    He let his library request air for abit before turning to the antisocial kid- Roman, he believed, and shook his hand.

"Hey man, no sweat." I'm probably just as bad as you are, was the instinct that came first. But of course he wasn't going to say that. "Small talk doesn't make someone anyway."

To be honest he was glad there was at least one other loner in this group. Loners are always more comfortable with each other, he had felt. Of course it could just be you. Maybe they see themselves in the mirror when they see you and recoil in disgust.

But he ignored his thoughts this time. For some reason his library request was going about swimmingly. Best grab it, establish a position. So he turned to the rest.

(@Wizzrobevox, @Unlosing Ranger, @kluang)
    "Let's get going then." As they started to depart the foyer, the discussion turned to their individual quirks. He had a descriotion in mind, but it was 3/4 scientific terms so he held himself back.

"While we are at it, my quirk is to fuse my extremities with any object. I can choose to gain its properties if I wish." An approximation, but it would have to do.

"Mel, I'm sure we will know each other-s quirks on the first day of clas anyways." He laughed. He came off as a bit too formal, but to hell with it. "What, you think Deathman's hiding in our ranks or something?"

30. Wizzrobevox I'm About To Smash!!!

Victor stopped in place and thought for a second, with a finger to his chin he bender his torso to the right in a thoughtful manner "Hmmm...." He then snapped back up. "I'd beat you up and arrest you, then. You're outnumbered anyway. Then again..." He returned to his thoughtful stance. "It could get hecktic that way, so..." He snapped back up again. "I'd do it myself!"