1. Due to an update, many default preferences have changed.

If you have any issues, such as unrequested email notifications or following threads you didn't want to follow, then check your setting here.
  2. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  3. Give your waifu the ultimate gift - being crowned the most popular waifu on NF by helping her win in Senjou’s “NF Waifu Popilarity Contest”

Feeling extra confident? You can now bet on your Waifu as well for fun forum prizes here

Come on with everything your waifu does for, you should do this for your waifu.
  4. Impending Naruto Avenue Reorganisation!

Want to learn more? Wish to chime in? Click here.
  5. The latest NF Newsletter is out (October), read it here

Our Hero Academia:Second Session[BnHA RP Thread]

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by SoulTaker, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Chronos The Wild Card

Jacob Connor
    Fingers coiled on the blonde into fist like protesting death, clear was his sight on the battle which insinuated before him as the silver-head hero in training delved into the depth of his reserve to uphold the strength of his power into creation. Both ran through the field trying to reach the ball fist, their eyes trained on their target as their mind cycled through hundreds and thousands of impulsive actions, almost instinctively trying to outwit the other to score the final point. Jacob reached first, his leg releasing a pulse so powerful the ball rocketed through the space towards the goal, a smirk roamed the blonde's lip, turning his heel into a pivot he contested the shot with a high leg sweep, lifting it towards the air, quickly following it up with a leap, turning into a flip and kicking downwards into the goal. He's inertia had increased, a grit of Jacob's teeth and a reaction, he kicked back and rushed towards it's destination, he'd have to charge a bit more that power used behind that kick of his was stronger than he could block it... He needed to use beyond 30%, was it worth it? He didn't have much time to spare. "KINETIC STANCE!!" He shouted at the pit of his lungs, as if committing to his decision. Landing, Noah stood in awe as a weight began to surface from the center of that foreigners body, his movements felt awkward his legs trampled a bit on the step. An imposing force telling him to recognize his superior, to witness before him a graciousness of royalty among strengths. "What are you--?" Suddenly, Jacob leaped into the air, in front of the net as the sirens of his body began to skirmish at his ears the dangers of excelling his capacity, but the boy didn't listen. Witnessing his target struggling with the after effect of his power, he used this to go beyond, to prove that he could be strong enough to sustain this damage and even more... CONQUER IT!

"EAT THIS, NOAH!" A variation of his superman punch, but on his feet. Slinging the ball towards the distance with maximum potency, Noah could react to it fast enough, so the ball crossed inches away from skin and hair, as his eyes trembled at the visage of a power emanating from seemingly nowhere. But no as nearly as surprised to see that even at that close a distance... Noah had held the ball in his hands, gripping it tightly at his palm as it deflated. Effectively rendering the ball useless. Smoke emanated from the ball, as the boy of blonde stood to his feet and rose his gaze with the most stern grimace he has given throughout the entirety of their meeting. A presence of strength and wickedness grew from it, slithered menacingly through the essence of this field. "You were holding back all this time..." Pain started to course through Jacob, it was minimal, as he only outputted across a total of... 3% more strength on it. He held back regardless... "I underestimated you. Actually, I'm kinda torn... I don't know what to call this. But I am definitely disappointed." he threw the remains of the ball towards the earth with noted force. Almost like he needed to get rid of it, disgust roamed at his mien and it was increasing every passing second. "What gives, Jacob. You're much more amazing than you give out to be. What the hell is up with that strength?" His palm was bruised, burned under the force of grabbing that ball. What could Jacob said, this aura the situation gave out was not something he was foreign to. It was violent, and more so to the point, it wanted an exit. "That means this whole time you're just swinging a baseball bat in a football field? You don't even know how to use your quirk properly and yet you hold back as if you're dealing with a small kid. I am not beneath you, you fucking foreigner." The blonde stomped the earth beneath his heel. And curled his fingers up once more. Activating his quirk. "You really think with your type of application you can best me at my fullest? I'll show you what the consequences are for looking down on me."

"I'm not even looking down on you..."

Noah stood straight and flicked his fingers towards his opponent, pointing at him now. His other hands in his pocket, as he prepared to deliver what seemed to be a decisive end game blow... But the game has already ended. "No rest for the wicked, mate." He started to move, just to halt his step at the sound of his phone chiming. He flicked his tongue and released his quirk. A sigh escaped him momentarily as he pulled out his phone and said nothing. Whoever was at the other side spoke regardless before hanging up immediately. Noah looked at the distance, of a boy who seemed he was struggling to keep the footing he held before. "Tsk." He couldn't bare the sight of him. "You win this time. Good game." Noah said as he picked up whatever was left of the ball and proceed to leave. Jacob remained silent, almost thankful that whatever that was... whatever he had in mind didn't come to fruition. That boy, Noah, held potential beyond his scope. For a moment in time, Jacob felt the weight of Grand Conqueror upon him, he felt a greater presence than his own. "Who... Who the hell are you, really?"

~*~
    Jacob returned, it was already 9:09 PM. The over-sized cat was sleeping comfortably on his bed, he limped a bit into the living room. There was Tony, reading leisurely as a sigh escaped his lips. "You went overboard again..." Jacob remained silent, analyzing the details of his actions, it seems he knew really the error of what he did, but most noticeably, he seemed worried. "So... how bad is it?" Jacob rose his leg and lifted up the sleeve of his pants. It didn’t seem too bad, really. In fact, it seemed more of a small issue than before. His body was somewhat getting accustomed to it. “You’re starting to become a problem, kid. When are you gonna learn that I won’t be there for you forever.” Jacob lowered his head and accepted the upcoming lecture. “Say something, kid. Come on…” Ulric Anthony Lauter… sounded somewhat defeated. “If you keep this up, kid…” He started to look at the distance, Jacob rose his gaze to witness his mentor lost in though. “I’m sorry.”

“Your apologies are not gonna cut it anymore, Jay. I need you to promise me. No, I need you to tell me in earnest that you won’t be doing this kind of thing anymore.” He was worried, and such as starting to translate into fury. Tony’s thoughts were a swirling mix of memories of the incident that occurred in his life, with his wife and child. The wreckage and blood smeared on his mind on what used to be an image of beauty and hope. Neutrality has once been his mantra, but… “I—” Nikolai’s voice rang on his mind, reminding him constantly of what he said… “Maybe her death didn’t mean anything to you?” He stood from where he sat and moved over towards Jacob, placed his hands on his shoulder and shook him straight, their eyes locked unable to escape that stare which demanded and answer, unfiltered and true. Jacob felt and unending guilt. He didn’t really understand, but he knew those words were genuinely fueled with concern. But he couldn’t give him and answer, because the promise he would make would shatter. It would break the moment something happens again. Passion was Jacob’s weakness, and of course he couldn’t commit to something he knew dearly he couldn’t accept. If at any moment someone called him out in a need of aid, he would do again and again. Until he battered his body, broke his bones and had to drag himself through the earth...

A defeated sigh... A smile that was there as a means to demonstrate genuine pride, but it drove so much sadness from it. He patted his he and he rose his voice once more. "You're a good kid, Jacob. Maybe even too good." He turned around and went back to his book, sat on the midst of the dimly lit room, under the light bulb. "I- I swear though that I'll find a way to use this quirk without injuring myself anymore! I promise!" All the people in his life were always so motivated, always so prideful and strong. It brings such marvel, but with it a lot of pain. His wife was so privy to this personality, he wondered if his daughter would've been the same. The future he envisioned once was very different and now he just couldn't help but only live in the past. At one interval at time where things were better and he didn't feel so broken. Where the air held a fresher scent and where caring didn't seem to hurt as much. It did, it hurt to see Jacob grow because he would witness him give in to the troubles he's been hiding in for so long. That boy gave Tony hope, a hope to change his antics and continue on. Something even his best friend Nikolai seemed to be devoid at. His wife was his everything, and he's been on that shadow for so long he couldn't see past that darkness. "I'm sure you will. You'll be the greatest hero out there, kid. I have no doubt about it."

"Listen to me, Tony!" Ulric Anthony rose his head towards the boy who seemed to be almost in tears over what his mind had been spiraling on. "I will become a hero! And I'll do it by making you proud! Look on to me, and witness how I achieve greatness." he pointed at his mentor. "You just stay there and watch! I'll show you and the world something incredible!" He was moved. Jacob couldn't continue to burden these people, this weight he felt needed to also be lifted. He couldn't help it, but it was someone important on the line that look of worry isn't something he wanted to witness ever again. It was pride, he wanted to be accepted by this man who has walked him through these strides. "What an incredibly cheesy line." Ulric roared in laughter, almost falling over his chair as Jacob was enveloped in embarrassment, from cheek to cheek he could sense the heat increase. Hiding his mien to his mentor gritting his teeth. "Well then, I guess with that cringy display your punishment has been fulfilled. Show me what's what then, kid. I'll be looking at you all through it. Make me proud."

Both exchanged a smile, before the door rang and Jacob went to answer it. The old woman was back, but she didn't enter. Wait, why did she need to ring her own bell... He body feel into the floor, a bullet wound on her back, blood started to pour through the seams of such, as he looked at his front a hand made it to his face and pushed him towards the distance. Leaving him at the stairs. Tony screamed his name, as he made his way to the boy and witnessed the woman dead on the ground and a group of masked entities at the door.

"Damn it. Didn't think there'd be visitors."

"It doesn't matter."

"Just kill 'em all"

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  2. Hero Firewhore

Volume I

Part III

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

From the place where Katrina stood in the sun beaming through the airport's windows, with her sunglasses on her nose, she surveyed the environment. "The human race must indeed have become absolutely moronic to have lost its sense of elegance to this degree..." Katrina said pitifully as she side eyed a group of women walking barefoot in airport. The feet of these women were red, scrawny, covered with corns and bunions, deformed by shoes, long as shuttles or wide as paddles. And in the midst of the ugliness Katrina witnessed, scrofulous brats were screaming and crying. Further off in the distance the hero observed grandmas knitting and respectable old gentlemen with gold-rimmed spectacles reading newspapers, looking up from time to time between lines to savor the vastness of the horizon with an air of approval. "Such foul-looking specimens of humanity." Katrina muttered as she walked along with the students in tow. "Okay kiddies, the man we are looking for is named Parker Benton. He's the sheriff of Bangor and also the individual who requested our assistance. He'll be waiting for us outside"

"What does he look like?" Camila asked.

"He's a cop, so look for someone who looks like a pig."

"A mutant quirk?" Isaac asked bewildered. Katrina scoffed and patted Isaac on the head.

"Oh, boy" she sighed.

~ 10 Minutes Later ~

"Hey, Camila, have you ever noticed that the first piece of luggage on the carousel never belongs to anyone?" Isaac spoke freely, simultaneously pointing out the lone piece of luggage that was going around in circles on the conveyor belt.

"Huh?"

"I saiddddd- *gurk*" Isaac made a gagging noise as Katrina took the sucker out of her mouth and nearly shoved it down the boy's throat.

"Shut it, I think I see our bags." Katrina replied, dashing off and motioning the boys to follow her. Colette and Camila grabbed their own bags while Isaac was forced to carry his own and Katrina's. Even though Katrina's suitcase was heavy, Isaac carried it by the handle as he trailed behind the group as they followed the signs labeled "pick up", "taxis", and "arrivals" to exit the airport. Isaac detested the tiny wheels on Katrina's suitcase, first of all because they were feminine, thus not worthy of a man, especially a man like him. A man, especially a straight man, should carry, not roll. Secondly because they suggested easy options, shortcuts, savings, rationality, which he despised and opposed wherever he could, even where it was of the most trivial significance because why would anyone want to live in a world without feeling its weight?

When the group got onto the escalator leading to the arrivals exit, Katrina took off her shades, turned around, and completely shut down the friendly banter that was occurring between the students. "Before the mission begins and we are standing in front of our sponsoring client, I want to make something clear to you all when you're traveling with me. Rule number 1..."

Only the twins nodded their heads in obedience. "I can't stress this enough."

Once the squad led by Katrina reached the top of the escalator, they didn't have to look hard to find Officer Benton. The man stood firmly erect in front of a sign reading: WELCOME CHAOS ANGEL with his chest held high and hands folded firmly across his crotch. As the heroes walked towards the sheriff in a crisp horizontal formation, a grin was carved on Katrina's face.

"Let's entertain these clowns."

3. Hero Firewhore

Volume I

Part IV

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"My name is Officer Parker Benton," the man said sternly as Chaos Angel and the rest approached him. "You can refer to me simply as Chief though. I undoubtedly recognize you as thee Chaos Angel , I see you also brought along subordinates. I really appreciated the numbers you have, it'll certainly help us contain the situation..." Chief sighed, turning to exit the automatic door adjacent to him with the heroes from Grand Heroics High following. Shortly after exiting the airport, a brown Ford Bronco pulled up. It was your classic law enforcement auto beloved of police chiefs in old movies.

While Chief thanked the valet and got in the driver's seat and the students hopped into the vehicle, Paladin stood on the sidewalk examining the truck. "Deep scratch in the roof from a misplaced bullet. Hole in windshield plus embedded bullet in the passenger seat. Bashed-in right rear quarter panel and right passenger-side door from what appears to be a sledge hammer." Chaos Angel noted. The last thing that the teacher noticed before getting into the truck was that someone had spray painted DO YOUR FUCKING JOB across the windows. "Your car's a mess," Chaos Angel complimented while fastening her seat belt. Chief could only laugh. She was right after all.

Isaac leaned out the back, craning his neck as far as he could around the side, trying to catch the wind in his nose and flapping lips. He had never been driving before, and he loved it. The scenery was very green on their drive to Bangor, and the sunset flashed and flickered behind the tall trees. There were a million smells along the road, both old and just born. Isaac closed his eyes and huffed, pretending he was flying. Later in their drive, when the sky warped into black and insidious thunder clouds, Isaac withdrew his torso that was hanging from the vehicle. Not long after, the clouds above produced rain, a fine mist at first, growing more steady as the miles flew by.

The Ford Bronco roared along, following the ribbon of road. The growing shadows of nightfall enveloped the vehicle's occupants, the darkness broken only by the lights on the dash. The entire car ride to Bangor, no one spoke, but now, Officer Benton was breaking the silence. "You know...I used to want to be a cop for a brief time, back when I was young. You know, a detective, solving crimes and upholding the law, ever since I stated watching crime shows as a lil kid. But being a cop, contrary to what many believe, isn't like the films or television shows that we see every day. If you're the cop who has to have the grim duty of telling a parent that their child was killed, or you don't know where the fuck they are, you just want to quit forever on some days..." Chaos Angel glanced over at the police Chief curiously.

Officer Benton sighed. "It's best if I rip this bandage off now hmm? I'm not going to pretend like I didn't notice when you examined the vandalism on my car, Chaos Angel. And it's because since I've requested your assistance, 7 more children have gone missing, bringing the total to 88. Life is precious...the life of a child even more so. Knowing that your competence on the job is the only thing that separates a child from life and death is a heavy burden. Acting quickly is critical. Did you know that seventy-four percent of abducted children who are ultimately murdered are dead within three hours of the abduction? The last child that was abducted happened three days ago. Currently we are hoping for the best, but expecting the worst. But do you see? These are the types of fears running through our mind. You guys understand this, but this is where we differ. You all...you all seem to do no wrong. Just look at someone like The Beast for example. We blue lives still carry that heavy stigma from way back in the day. I truly believe that and that's why we're held to a different standard. You see, for a police officer, the decisions he makes while saving a life have an even greater impact. He will be judged. It doesn't matter if the situation was inevitable. He will be prosecuted in the court of public opinion without being able to defend himself. His picture will be displayed on the news alongside the image of the dead, innocent child. Time is running out and my reputation weighs on this case..." When Officer Benton finished his monologue, the car had come to a stop outside a police station.

"Child abduction is a very serious case to handle and if any harm is to come to that child, it is done within the first few hours of their disappearance. We're going to need all the help we can get if we want to be successful." Chaos Angel replied with a straight face looking forward. The man hunched over the steering wheel and dug his nails into the leather, shaking uncontrollably. "Of course. You have full access to my police force. Just please, I beg of you...please, please, help us get back these children safe."

"We'll do our best. C'mon kids" Katrina ordered stepping out of the car.
    Chaos Angel walked ahead of the group towards the police station before them. Camila and Officer Benton were next to follow with Isaac in tow. Colette however remained behind. When everyone else had entered the station, the walking dead of a girl took a few steps off the beaten path, bringing her to the forest's edge. The creature that had been hiding in the foliage undetected by all in the group besides Colette, emerged with a stretched out hand.

Colette moved closer to the creature with her own hand extended, even though her abilities determined its intentions were malicious. Colette had just began to wade her way through thick bushes when a familiar hand touched her shoulder. It was Isaac.

"Hey Colette! When we were inside, I noticed that you hadn't followed us, so I came back for you." Isaac smiled. "So, what are you doing out here still? Did you see something in the forest?" Isaac stepped back and placed his hands on his hips while eyeing Colette.

Colette motioned to show him, but the creature was gone.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  4. Chronos The Wild Card

@Olivia

I sense upon the distance, a force of which I was once foreign to… If I were to mistake it again for something else, I think that my story wouldn’t have been different.

~*~

Monotony was in fact the quintessential reason as to why the youth of dark hair and crimson iris felt that his days were numbered. If it weren’t for the myriad of things that had piled upon his lap since the commence of the first semester last year, to the events that had transpired less than a month ago, then perhaps this youth would’ve evaluated his short comings a little differently. Heroics was different, you see... The term had always bared meaning which lingered upon shallow waters for the youth in training. His sense of self, in perception and his disposition leaned entirely on the opposite of what could be offered at this establishment. As he pondered those memories which yearned to be quenched, he tried to solemnly find the answers which Jacob Connor, a boy of his age, had seemed to have found such, in means which were quicker than his own. The day didn’t seem to move any faster, his hands toyed with his thoughts, witnessing it made his mind mesh upon its surface like paint to a white canvas. Though his intention were clear and his ideas were cemented, he could help but think of his birthright.

His, and that of Jacob’s himself. And that caused even more silent strife within himself. He felt as if he wasn’t the center. The steps that were gonna carry the future were-- A bump, his bag fell onto the floor, releasing all the contents all over the flood...from books to pencils, to other things class related. Kids who walked passed just stared and laugh at the outcome. “What the hell, dude? You walk with your eyes closed? What kind of sitcom do you live in?” Continuing their trek down the hall, engulfing the once silent space with mockery towards the boy and the uh, estimated bump in the road that was placed before him. That’s what he gets for lazily carrying the bag in one arm, on top of that he forgot to close the zipper. Turning his eyesight towards the group, seeing them off, a sigh escaped him. Looking now beyond where he stood, he searched for the culprit of his shortcomings and found that she stood under him, a few feet shorter. His stare remained the same even after they both seem to wonder who was the cause of what, followed by quickly identifying their assailant before responding to anything else. In Jet’s case, he pushed his glasses up, not much change of expression after witnessing that the female who bumped into him held eyes hued of hazel or perhaps even amber which adorned the silkiness of her hair that flowed at the gentle push of the day’s breeze. Also bright like the Autumn leaves, perhaps close to the exchange between summer and fall. But if anything the most odd feature was not the fairness of the skin of even the lengthiness of her pencil-thin lashes, but that she had ears… Like a canine.

“Oh.” Was all that was delivered at first. Not because of anything in particular… I promise. But he just stared there for a moment, just watching them, react before he said: “Maybe they should put a bell on you.”

5. Island In the Sun

Hope Hanlon

Mimosa Merryweather. I knew the name but, that was about it. She was in a couple of my classes and was apparently really smart. She was from somewhere in New England. Portsmouth, maybe? That didn't sound right, but it was my best guess. She mentioned it once in class. I couldn't remember the context, but I knew she said it at some point. Oh well. All those New England cities sounded the same anyway. Plymouth. Portsmouth. Providence. I'd never been to any of them – or New England, for that matter – so they might as well have been the same place. Maybe I'd ask her about where she was from. It'd make for some good conversation, assuming that's what she was here for in the first place.

Although…

That kind of conversation could lead to her asking about me and where I grew up. According to my fake identity, I was born and raised in Vancouver. I spent my entire life there and only recently came to the United States to attend Grand Heroics High School. I didn't want to get into a conversation about that, however. I barely knew anything about Vancouver. I'd never even been there. I knew that it was in British Columbia and that it was Canada's second or third largest city. That was about it. I'd be totally screwed if I ever encountered somebody who was actually Canadian, or worse, actually from Vancouver. Mimi, as far as I knew, was never of those, but still, it wasn't a conversation I wanted to have. I hated lying.

I had to say something, though. It's not like I could just ignore her.

It'd be rude, and plus, I should get out and meet new people. At the very least, it could lead to new avenues of investigation.

"Hey," I greeted, accepting her gift.

"I'm managing," I went on, motioning for her to take a seat. "Transitioning is a little rough, y'know, but other than that, I don't have a lot to complain about." I paused, glancing at the small stockpile of snacks that my acquaintance was carrying. "The food here is a lot better than what I had back home, so that's something."

"Keep the conversation lighthearted. Keep the other person talking as much as possible but not so much that it looks like I'm hiding smething," I recited in my head, putting together a game plan.

I knew the obvious pitfalls: serious conversations about childhood, family, and anything else that'd require me to talk about where I came from and how I got here. I also needed to avoid conversations about pop culture. I embarrassed myself on more than one occasion by not getting some random pop culture reference, and although I could use being Canadian as an excuse, that could only go so far. How was I supposed to know who Beyoncé was?!

I already screwed up by mentioning the food back home, but hey, nobody's perfect. Some quips are just too good not to make. "How about you, Mimi? How's your semester going?"

@Hollow

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  6. Hero Firewhore

in
    Crush (5)

A surge of emotion so strong washed over Camila like a tsunami wiping everything in its path. Everything she knew before was gone in an instant. And she knew the truth. She knew she was infatuated with Michael, dangerously. Camila leaned her head back and stared at the stark white ceiling. She needed to slow down. “What are you doing, Camila?” she asked herself. It was so easy to get excited about someone she didn’t know, so easy to play “crush” with Michael from afar, just like with a fictional character. As long as she never talked long to Cute Boy, he was going to be perfect. Did she want to ruin that? “You want to get to know me…haha” She gave a low and delighted chuckle. Her eyes were dark as a moonless December night and reflected the room’s lights like stars. Michael smiled, rubbing the back of his head and letting his eyes wander. “Michael, I want-” And suddenly, from behind Michael, Camila could hear the metaphysically abrupt arrival of Colette and Isaac. Camila felt like she could kill Colette for barging in on what she was feeling for Michael. Looking past Colette, Camila made eye contact with Isaac and stared at him with a silence full of hatred, tense with latent homicide, her mind already hearing the voice he'll use to tell her something or other. Isaac smiles from the entrance of the room and says 'Good afternoon' in a loud voice. Camila hated him.

Camila now watched Michael carefully, wondering what she can say to get him to leave. There was no way she was letting those two witness this. “You have to go.” She mumbled, closing her body off. Michael was taken aback.

What? You haven’t answered my question. You were just cooperating a second ago

Camila raised an eyebrow at him. There wasn’t much she could say. “Cooperating? You said that like this was a hostage negotiation.

Michael chuckles half-heartedly as his eyes took Camila in, almost sizing me up. “God, you’re a piece of work. I don't understand you.” He massages his forehead. He lets his hand fall back to his side. “At least I got you to say something non-hostile for once.

I haven’t been hostile,” Camila blurted out, objecting.

His eyebrows shoot up. “Oh, haven’t you?

Um…could y’all like move from the doorway? We’re trying to come into the room” Isaac said not really wanting to interrupt.

Ugh. You know what, Michael, why don’t you leave me alone?” Camila snapped. “Leave and don’t come back. Next time I'll charge you with sexual harrassment” Camila turned away from him, heading for a bedroom.

Where are you going?” he demands. Camila looked back over her shoulder and rolled her eyes at him, indicating the answer should be obvious: anywhere he isn’t. Once inside, she slammed the door behind her.

That was totally not hostile!” Michael called after her, sarcastically. Camila pokes her hear out from behind the door and withdraws it, slamming it again. “Jeez…I can’t believe this.” He ran his both hands through his hair. Colette placed her hand on the frustrated boy's back.

"She certainly wants to engage in coitus."

7. P-X 12 State Alchemist

Out in the Cold

The emotional part of Michael nearly slammed his head against the wall. He was this close towards a real breakthrough with Camilla and suddenly, it was as if it took a big step back. "And we're back to normal. Wonderful."

The more intelligent part of him, however, realized that there was clearly more to this than what was immediately there. She was definitely going to say something important at the end, and whatever it was, it was big enough that she wanted no one else to hear a word of it. He knew that he'd have to get her alone in order to find out just what that was, but he had no clue how long that would take.

Michael sighed. "Well, there are a few things I can think of that would fit the situation. And I think I know which one . . . " His mind immediately came towards the conclusion that he got from the feeling in ther room before; namely that Camilla may harbor some feelings for him. It wasn't something he put a lot of stock in, mostly because of their discourse in the past, but also because he just assumed she probably had eyes for someone else. Now, however, it definitely explained a few things. She seemed extraordinarily happy when he wanted to bury the hatchet. Her accusations she just laid out were definitely different compared to how she acted before, as if they were coming off the top of her head at first. And if this was correct, then her snapping and walking off would've been because of Colette; if she stayed, the blue haired mind-reader would've blurted it out eventually.

What Michael didn't get, however, was the look in Camilla's eyes when Isaac walked into the room. He never saw much in the way of interaction between the two siblings, which always seemed odd to him. Then again, his family was closer than most. He thought about asking Isaac about it, but he doubted he would get a straight answer, and there was no way he'd get one from Camilla. That was going to have to be answered soon

Michael's eyes nearly flew out of his head as he heard Colette's rather crass statement. His immediate assumption was that she was somehow mistaken before remembering just who he was talking about. He took Colette by the hand and said "Wait, she's what? Are you sure?" He shook his head; he highly doubted that she wasn't sure, there was barely any point in asking. "You know what, forget that. Next time you talk to her, could you ask her if she'd like to go somewhere with me? Outside of the school, I mean?" His words came out much faster than normal; his mind was moving a mile a minute with the revelations. At this point, he absolutely needed to know what the truth of this was.