• Emojis directly from your phone for all šŸ¤—šŸ˜¬
  • CC
    Come enter in this week's GotW and PotW!
    Deadline for both contests is March 7 at 9 pm UTC.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Overgrown Rover (One Punch Man) vs 4 and 6 tails Naruto (Naruto)

RayanOO

Here a fight against 2 mad beast :

Overgrown Rover from One Punch Man

And mad tailed Naruto :

Round 1 : 4 tails Naruto (the one against Orochimaru)

Round 2 : 6 tails Naruto (from Pain fight)

SSMG

River should win this.

The demon class monster Suiryuu fought from the tournament was island level and Rover should be well above him.

Unless 6t is also well above island level which if that's the case, this is a closer fight than I thought.

RayanOO

Yeah the beam he sent at Suiryuu which Suiryuu deflected up towards the sky was calced at Island level.

Can I see that ? or where I can find the calc ?

Choze was only a demon level threat (if I remember right), and from OBD and else even Dragon level threats and S class heroes are not island level (except the stronger ones).

Last edited:

SSMG

I can't find the calc atm. I think it may have gotten lost when the site changed happened or I'm just bad at finding it idk.

I can show the feat in question tho for you.

Maybe the calc itself is still around and someone else can link it.

RayanOO

I can't find the calc atm. I think it may have gotten lost when the site changed happened or I'm just bad at finding it idk.

I can show the feat in question tho for you.

Maybe the calc itself is still around and someone else can link it.

No problem, thanks for posting the feat.

But from the pic and feat I failed to see how this is a island level feat. Yeah shockwave seemed to be the size of the stadium and was impressive but nothing the size of a mountain or an island.

And Shiryu managed to block it with bare hands without that much trouble and managed to kick it to the air just after. And Shiryu while strong is not at the top S class level. SO if Shiryu could push back island level attack without that much trouble it would be a bit too much from him story wise portrayal wise etc.

Also given the story of this arc I think Choze while strong (recognized by Gouketsu) is not THAT strong.

First Shiryu beat him like mid/high diff, stopped his blast bare handed etc.

Then he got mega stomped by a real Dragon level monster : Gouketsu.

And after that Bakuzan appeared to be dragon level too (a lower one). His entrance and introduction led us to think he was stronger than Choze.

So I don't really buy the island level feat.

SSMG

Yea the calc for that was city level, less than Genosā€™ beams from BoS iirc
I Remeber it being island level with very few counterpoint or opposition as to why it shouldn't be. Should proly wait to see if anyone has the actual calc on hand before continuing this further tho.

And @RayanOO youre misinformed or arguing in bad faith on a few points.
The break the setting doesn't apply here as we've never seen any s class go all out, at this point in the series. So since Suiryuu can handle this attack and if it is island level... The s class would simply scale up to it.

Also attacks don't have to actually be the size of an island to be considered island level. The dissipation of the clouds is what would yield those results.

The points of goukestu and bakuzan are the same as how the s class would scale up. Also goukestu has a much better cloud dissipation feat during his fight with saitama... Which irrc was also calced at Island level.

Idk who to even did the calc in the first place tho so idk who to tag to verify if this is legit or not...

RayanOO

Also attacks don't have to actually be the size of an island to be considered island level. The dissipation of the clouds is what would yield those results.

Yep you're right the size of an attack doesn't equal to power.

The break the setting doesn't apply here as we've never seen any s class go all out, at this point in the series. So since Suiryuu can handle this attack and if it is island level... The s class would simply scale up to it.
The points of goukestu and bakuzan are the same as how the s class would scale up. Also goukestu has a much better cloud dissipation feat during his fight with saitama... Which irrc was also calced at Island level.

What I meant was :

- in every calc site (OBD or vs battles or calcs etc) we can see that S class heroes and dragon monsters are calced to be city class + for the most part or borderline island level

- and Suiryu doesn't seem to be among the strongest class S he seems around the lower end of the pack.

- and Suiryu blocked Choze attack with bare hands flexing his muscles and managed to kick the attack in the air. Plus the attack didn't really injured his hands. That attack was a concern for Suiryu but not life threatening or really dangerous either. So the attack scales below Shiryu level.

- Choze wasn't officially rated if I remember right but his overall portrayal through the arc seems to say he is a strong demon level but not a dragon level.

- A monster like Gouketsu being island level : I won't be surprised at all the guy was really powerful. Choze was a lot lot less powerful that Gouketsu. I don't imagine Choze at all being island level especially if Gouketsu was scaled as island level too.

SSMG

Youre arguing from bad faith again.

If the calc has Choze as being a certain level, and there's nothing to suggest otherwise(which there isn't as its his first and only fight in that form*) then he's at that level. And anyone who is portrayed to be above him, simply gets scaled up.
Thats how this hobby works.

I can't seem to find the calc in question tho I've searched yesterday n today couldn't find it... so unless of someone else has it n can link it I will drop this point.

Top Bottom