1. Konoha Library has been renamed to New Leaf. Konoha TV will soon be (or has been) archived. For Naruto/Boruto manga AND ANIME discussion, go to

New Leaf
  2. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  3. Give your waifu the ultimate gift - being crowned the most popular waifu on NF by helping her win in Senjou’s “NF Waifu Popularity Contest”

Feeling extra confident? You can now bet on your Waifu as well for fun forum prizes here

Come on with everything your waifu does for, you should do this for your waifu.
  4. Avatar upgrade for members!
    All normal members can now have 175x250 avatars.
    Read more about it here.
  5. "Are you a Messi or Ronaldo fanboy? Come and nominate them and more of your favourite players in NF's UEFA Champions League Awards!

If your nominees win, you could win points for cool forum prizes!

Click here to play :) .
  6. Our latest NF Newsletter is out (November), read it here!
  7. It's that time of the year when everyone spreads good and magic things, to enter in the Christmas Spirit full of art HVoA invites you to

✵ Join the NF Christmas Extravaganza ✵
  8. 。◕‿‿◕。 Gobble gobble! Turkey day is nearing fast so hop on by to NFs Thanksgiving Raffle and give thanks to those that matter the most to you, win some goodies in the process too!
  9. It's that time again, where a certain lazy rodent refuses to host a wonderful NE-centric game. Come play the 2nd Mafia Game

in the Nigerian Embassy (formally known as the Chatterbox) hosted by the one and only WAD! Test your skills, shitpost like no tomorrow!

...There's a prize if you win.

PC/PS4/XB1 Overwatch

Discussion in 'Arcade' started by Naruto, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Whitebeard mods = fags

What the shit, I had this incredible QP game and suddenly the "servers crash"

took 15 mins for two rounds but no xp of course

fuck off jeff

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  2. Rios Well-Known Member

3. sworder    

still no patch? is blizzard seriously gonna make us wait for mercy nerfs another week?

seriously what the fuck

their patches are slow, their balancing is slow, their content is slow. how is a company making billions so fucking slow

4. Unlosing Ranger Transcending Time

5. Camoball something something custom title

There is still a chance that it will come out this thursday. Please let it be so. :catdude

6. Rios Well-Known Member

Game is dying like most people say. Sad but true.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Deathbringerpt Dreamer of Possibilities

I see you haven't played any Blizzard game ever made before, during and after Overwatch.

8. Rios Well-Known Member

- extreme catering to the casuals
    - slow updates
    - not knowing whether they want their game to be an e-sport or a casual romp
    - 0 sense how to balance properly
    - either ignoring the community completely or taking them way too seriously

9. Huey Freeman The Gent

Funny the problem with Starcraft was that it didn't cater to casuals and had a high learning curve as compared to LoL.

Slow? Blizzard are probably the very few gaming companies who will take time to make videos explaining their updates. Most big companies you don't see any updates for months to years and those usually come with a price tag.

Can't it be both?

Far more balance than plenty other games like it

Ignoring the community? I am not sure you be paying attention to this game much. Mercy change was a direct result of listening to the community

10. Rios Well-Known Member

Nobody cares about their developer philosophies because they are straight up contradicting themselves. They don't have a clear plan. Or a good direction. Most of the changes they make are either very radical and throw off the balance completely or a joke like this last mercy "nerf"(not the PTR one). And yes, on top of that they are slow, so very slow. Can you imagine spending this much time to think of a good Mercy rework then ending up with this monstrosity?

And this is not even everything. Bad balancing and slow updates might be forgivable but they also fucked up their competitive mode completely making pretty much everyone involved, no matter their rank, hate it for various reasons. And the best they came up with to stop the rampant trolling and throwing? Banning the people who one trick, I am not even kidding.

The absolutely underwhelming Halloween event(lol endless junkenstein, how creative) did not help them one bit.

11. ItzBaby New Member

Haven't playing Overwatch in a month. I used to play it on PC and it was pretty fun. Is getting the PS4 version worth it?

12. Xhominid The Avaricious

I have so many problems with Overwatch and yet, I do play it but mainly due to the fact that it's still kinda fun at times...when you aren't in so many damn stomp battles and actually get the one match that actually has some good back and forth.

I also got an awesome POTG with McCree that I will show off later on, gotta rip it off my PS4.

13. sworder    

no, it's not worth going from PC to console. especially since the balancing in console is even worse, blizz doesn't care about it

14. Rios Well-Known Member

I play once a week. Used to play every evening.

15. sworder    

I play whenever there's an event or new hero/map. otherwise this game is currently shit, blizzard ruined it with their garbage balancing

junkrat, the one hero that requires no skill and is just blind spam for days, has the highest winrate of all dps characters. and his pickrate is very high, so it's not like he's just good at his niche like torbjorn. he's just insane at everything in every map and every mode

orisa, a shitty character that people just play by spamming her endless shields while hugging a wall.... extremely high winrate tank. barrierwatch, fun and exciting gameplay

mercy, most broken hero in overwatch history, it's been months and she's still overpowered being a must pick at all game modes

:drake

16. Rios Well-Known Member

but dont forget genji is the easiest most forgiving hero we see all the time and needs fixing the most

17. Camoball something something custom title

I sometimes play Overwatch on my ps4 during free weekends for the lolz and tbh it's not that bad but it's not worth the downgrade from pc. The game just feels slower, using the communication wheel feels clunky (though this is probably something you'll get used to over time) and lack of text chat is annoying.

If playing on pc is no longer an option for you then go for it I guess. Only other reason it might be worth it to get the console version is if your friends play on that.

There is a free weekend coming up this friday so you can check it out on ps4 and decide for yourself.

18. Camoball something something custom title

There is a high chance that the Mercy nerf will go live tomorrow.

Tbh once Mercy receives her much needed nerfhammer I don't think the balance in this game will be too bad. Junkrat could use a nerf as well but he's nowhere near as bad as Mercy is right now, thankfully. Everyone else seems fine, except maybe Doomfist who apparently has broken hitboxes? Idk I don't play him. Ana is on the lets wait and see how the changes work out boat.

19. Butcher Punishment

Symm still gets me salty af from time to time, but its due to me and my team not being able to shut her down.

20. ItzBaby New Member

Alright, thank you. I wanted to get the game to play with friends, but also play solo. I do have OW on my PC, but it's pretty laggy and my friends either don't play it on there or don't have it on the computer :/

21. sworder    

like camoball said just check it out on the free weekend then. if it's to play with friends it might be worth it, the game is kinda meh playing solo

22. Rios Well-Known Member

How is symmetra a problem? I honestly don't like it when I see her on my team tbh, even on defense.

23. RemChu Mass Destruction ★

lookup "how to deal with symmetra" .

@Rios she can shine on defense.

24. Rios Well-Known Member

I wonder what these idiots who think every ulti must be cancelable with CC are thinking. Winston's ultimate will become the worst in the game if a flashbang can revert him to his normal form, lol

25. Xhominid The Avaricious

People who really don't understand the massive difference between Genji's absolutely gamechanging Ult in the right hands vs. Winston's Ultimate which only has the same power in certain areas.

26. Xhominid The Avaricious

Here's my McCree POTG video in which seriously everything just aligned just right for me to get a Total Party Kill.

27. Rios Well-Known Member

Yeah I'll get to try Moira like next year...

And I'm glad that Mercy loses her ridiculously easy rez's. It pretty much meant a dominant team will be SO MUCH HARDER to kill because you always had to watch for that freaking Mercy, especially if she knows how to bunny hop and gain ridiculous air with GA.

29. Weiss dog = god

30. Rios Well-Known Member

Mercy feels so much better now. She is still being played but it seems all the other supports finally have a chance to shine. A lot of Anas which is good even though Ana is like Roadhog's worst nightmare.

Finally pick-offs feel rewarding. And if the guy gets rezed maybe we should have pushed/camped the corpse better.