1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

PC/PS4/XB1 Overwatch

Discussion in 'Arcade' started by Naruto, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Camoball something something custom title

At least they finally fixed that annoying bug that caused your accuracy to drop when shooting shields. Now gib Mercy nerfs pls.

2. sworder    

Doomfist fixed is good cuz I love playing Doomfist

No Mercy nerf is disappointed but expected, she was just nerfed on PTR so gotta wait

Some of the skins are good. NYXL Tracer, Dynasty Genji, Gladiators Ana and Sombra :blobevil

3. Magnum Miracles Thank You, and have a nice life.

My bait game against a Reinhardt with Earthshatter is second to none. It's one of my favorite things to do when I play against a fellow Reinhardt.

Guess all that practice in fighting games somehow made it into my FPS skills.:catwalk

4. MCTDread The Emerald Knight

5. Shiba D. Inu Will of the D.oge

From what I understood they expect the community to pay for the e-sports skins and thus fund the entire thing. I wont bother.

7. Overwatch [Yogurt intensifies]

I can’t, for the life of me, fathom how anyone could consider Hanzo’s stupid golden dragon pants cool and worth keeping. He looks like he shit himself.

8. Altace Many Hands

My Orisa also countered a Widow into the ground. She was damn good, but I'd just pop a barrier in her direction and just focus on her team mates rushing the point.

I killed her a good bit too. I'm surprised she didn't switch after she lost on attack.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  9. Magnum Miracles Thank You, and have a nice life.

5 bucks is a little steep for a skin. Other games have characters released with brand new mechanics for that same price.

10. Rios Well-Known Member

Better skin than a character. At least skins aren't mandatory.

11. Camoball something something custom title

So who else keeps getting tripple dps comps? Literally half my games I'm either solo tanking or there is a solo healer (if not that then someone on the team is tilting), meanwhile the enemy has an actual decent comp. Every day that I play I end at exactly the same rank, 3507 sr. At least I'm not dropping I guess but seriously, how is anyone supposed to climb like this? You have to be a gm or something to carry these kind of teams. This elo is cursed.

12. Rios Well-Known Member

And this, folks, is the reason I am taking a much deserved OW break. Also waiting for the damn nerfs to go online.

13. Camoball something something custom title

Eh I'm beginning to see some decent/good Moiras, she's not so bad. I still hate her in deathmatch tho. She has to dps a bit to charge her heal spray anyway.

14. Shiba D. Inu Will of the D.oge

16. Camoball something something custom title

lolkotaku

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  17. D.Va .

What would they nerf for Moira?

18. RemChu †Soul†

Kids are still toxic for no good reason.

19. D.Va .

D.Va, Orissa, and Hog making me want to main tanks.

20. Altace Many Hands

When I solo qued I remember comps even in gold were like that for me. I mean, yes a tank can probably solo tank, but that is not efficient imo.

At the very least, there should always be two supports. No matter what team comp it is.

That way if one goes down you'll still be able to get some heals.

21. Rios Well-Known Member

If anything I want them to buff Moira's healing OR change how her resource meter works. How about this - to be able to damage you need to heal a bit first. If her damage was on a resource meter and her healing wasn't Moiras would feel much more compelled to actually heal.

22. D.Va .

They'd have to nerf the strength wouldn't they if her heals were infinite?

23. Tim Well-Known Member

I just wish I could actually hit/kill her, but that's more about me being trash.

24. Rios Well-Known Member

They can reduce the range of her attacks/heals without changing her potency. This way she'll be able to fight off flankers like Genji and Tracer without getting destroyed. One of Moira's biggest appeals is her independence.

Moira is already not that great vs middle range fighters like Soldier and McCree so a range reduction wont hit her very hard.

25. D.Va .

That's an interesting idea

26. Rios Well-Known Member

Do it already. Remove her from the game.

27. Rios Well-Known Member

just checked out the forums and hooo boy what a surprise. We have

- gold tier Mercy mains looking down on the pros for not being able to kill a support hero when they themselves don't participate in any shootouts anyway so they obviously have no idea how hard it is to take her down
    - Mercy mains claiming that streamers were the reason Mercy was reworked even though I remember everybody INCLUDING Mercy's own teammates hating how she suddenly stops healing and goes into hiding just to reset everything and the teamfight goes on and on........boy, those were the dark days they want back, huh?
    - Mercy mains claiming that a nerf will ruin the game entirely. Saying how Overwatch is that great experience where you don't need aim to be good EVEN THOUGH there are a whole bunch of heroes which require next to no aim and a ton of positioning to succeed. They are not as easy as Mercy though.
    - Mercy mains shitting on the developers constantly, insulting them about their attempts to balance the character and demanding changes because, you see, Mercy one tricks know whats best for the game. Everyone else is a lazy developer, inept pro, a whiny streamer, a sheep or an evil DPS main.

I wonder if Mercy's character attracts the worst hypocrites or its a case where an easy character gets a fanbase full of slobs who don't want to improve in any way but still feel like they are gods on the field. Either way she truly brings the worst in people.

28. D.Va .

It's crazy how they can't objectively see how toxic a Rez is.

29. Camoball something something custom title

Lol Mercy mains. I'm not gonna lump them all into one group but the ones on the forum... Constantly blaming the pros and dps mains and what not for the rework and the nerfs as if they're some evil overlords oppressing the support characters and want to turn this game into cod. Rez has got to be the most hated ability in the game yet they keep defending it and asking for a revert to Mercy 1.0, forgetting why the rework happened in the first place.

Apparently their reason is that Mercy is now boring to play because she no longer requires skill since you no longer have decide when it's the right moment to rez as you now get a free rez every 30 sec. This is supposedly what differentiated a bronze Mercy from a gm. Isn't that just a matter of keeping track of ults and watching the killfeed? Something you should be doing anyway. Besides, doesn't the fact that rez now has a cast time require you to use your brain before using it? Rez in the past made them invulnerable so Mercys would often (as in all the time) use it to bail themselves our of situations. Such skill, much wow. Afaik the only skill she ever required (and still requires) is moving around the battlefield to stay alive while holding M1/console equivalent button.
    I think they're just salty because they don't get that instant gratification anymore from spamming huge rez everywhere, while ignoring how shit it must feel for the other team.

Looking forward to the nerf. People aren't kidding when they say you need a Mercy to win. Ok, it's possible to win without a Mercy but you're at a big disadvantage. Unfortunately the recent nerfs won't be going live with the Blizzworld patch according to Jeff so we'll have to wait a bit longer. Soon...™

30. Camoball something something custom title

Literally who that isn't a Mercy main would want to go back to this?