1. img
    Take time to sit, get comfy, and watch the leaves fall...
    Come and join us in our forums Falling Autumn Event!
    The deadline is on September 25 at 10pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Come vote in the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 23th at 4:42 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

Part 2 never come to our screens?

Discussion in 'Konoha TV' started by S3RpeNt, Sep 27, 2006.

1. S3RpeNt

Do you bellieve that part 2 have a chance never become reallity?I was thinking that the producers making more money now from fillers than before from canon,all they thinking is money from commercials and etc,please i want you to post your opinion for this subject,personally i hope this is not true and part 2 will come soon.

Sorry for my english and maybe bad thread but i make this thread cause one japanese tourist said to me that filler is ok and hope to go on and that many ppl in japan thinking this way,i dont understand,japanese are crazy?Again sorry and have fun

Tags:
  2. The_4th Himself

I think that part 2 will be coming out shortly. I think that they're waiting for Kishi to have more of the manga out before they start part 2 since it would be a shame if the anime caught up with manga. Of course I could be totally wrong. :amuse

4. Kakuzu

I don't think the fillers will go on forever. I'm sure there will be a part two someday.

Yes, Japanese people are indeed crazy.

5. Kelci

But the girls are so pretty, it's no fair.

Hehehe, yeah off topic. sorry bout that.

6. S3RpeNt

7. Monna

With every new filler arc, my hope slips away a little bit more.

I remember way back when people were positive that the fillers wouldn't go on past episode 150. Boy where we wrong.

8. neo-dragon

Don't be so shorted-sighted, people. I guarantee you that part 2 will air. I don't think that some people really understand how far the manga needed to get ahead. It had almost a 3 year headstart before the part 1 started in the anime. Saying that part 2 is never coming just because it takes long is like being the little kid who thinks he'll never be big enough to reach the top shelf. Just because he wasn't big enough yesterday, and he's not big enough today, and he probably won't be big enough tomorrow, he can't believe that things will ever be different.

Seriously, does anyone have a single GOOD reason why they would show fillers for ever? If they weren't going to follow the manga anymore, wouldn't they have gone off in a new direction instead of avoiding the major plot lines from the manga for over a year? Why do people always have to jump to conclusions based on fears rather than logic?

9. Lafiel4

It's also very possible it'll air, albeit in a different form. That is, while it may have timeskip characters, the story will diverge from the manga and go its own route.

Many manga/anime series have done this. Same characters, different story. A recent example is FMA.

The irony will be, once you finally get your "part 2," you'll hate it so much because it'll be 100% filler anyways.

10. Monna

But what if the little kid never grew tall enough to reach the top shelf? :huh

11. Mintaka

It's rather simple Neo dragon thats just how we hu are. After all we used to ALWAYS live in fear way back when as a means of surviving and those things just don't go away that easily.......also it's the fact that were all getting extraodinarly impatient with all the fillers yes it's better than having none but only just....personally I'd just like one thing from them.....a date saying when the filler=over then I'd be happy until then END THEM ALREADY DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Carth304

Hmm, I kind of like the fillers. I mean the one with all the Genins (plus Shika) was pretty cool. I wouldn't mind if the fillers continued for a little bit longer. But, forever I don't know. I mean eventually they will loose people becouse they are tired of wating for the time jump. But who knows.

13. Mintaka

14. Masaki

I started to believe this after we were shot down about the 3 episode special.

15. Moose

It will come. You just have to be patient.

16. neo-dragon

FMA is good evidence of why Naruto ISN'T going to diverge from the manga. FMA was never intended to follow the manga. They only follow the same story for the first 2 episodes. From episode 3 they already start setting the stage for the plot that the anime follows. Naruto, on the other hand, has gone for 202 episodes and counting with the animators busting their own balls so as NOT to conflict with the manga. Why would they do that it they didn't plan to keep following it? Why would they go for over a year without involving Sasuke, Orochimaru, and Akatsuki if they weren't waiting for the manga to get far enough ahead so that they could use its story? Years of faithful manga adaptation says that they will animate and air part 2 in due time. To those who say that they won't, the burden of proof is on you to provide evidence other than your own fears to support the notion that after all these years they intend to change the nature of the series.

Saying, "fillers have lasted longer than we thought, so they will last forever" is a flawed deduction.

17. Snakety69

Why do so many people keep saying part 2 wont come out. It will people, just give it time.

18. Mintaka

Becuase our pateitnce is in a mental institution from overuse.

19. neo-dragon

The longest wait is the wait for death... Does that mean you're immortal?

Remember, just because you have to wait a long time for something doesn't mean it's not coming.

20. the_ilest

well i dont think they are going to make part two for while like 100 more manga chapters then they will part two because with current manga they can barely make over 50 episodes.

21. Glittercunt

The latest Ep 202 was a recap of the last battles or so, so I guess this means part 2 will be coming? But the 90 min ep I dont know what that is... which gives me doubts.

22. neo-dragon

-First, It's true that if the fillers ended right now they only have enough material for about 50 episodes, but you fail to take into account the fact that while those 50 episodes air, another 50 manga chapters will come out, and so on. Keeping in mind that the manga keeps going all the while, they can make nearly 100 episodes before catching up becomes a problem.

-Second, they can easily include shorter filler breaks in part 2 to stretch is out even longer.

-Third, fillers have already been going for over a year. If they wait for 100 more manga chapters (about 2 years), that means that the fillers will have been going for almost 3.5 years. Not only would that make the show more filler than manga material (which makes no sense, if you're basing a series on a manga in the first place) but how can the writers possibly explain Akatsuki and Orochimaru not making a move for that long? How can they explain 180 episodes taking place in the few months before Naruto leaves? That's almost as bad as the imfamous 5 minutes = 5 episodes when Goku fought Frieza in DBZ! Also, another 100 weeks of filler brings the series to 300 episodes total before it even starts it's 2nd half! No one is going to count on a series lasting that long.

-Fourth, (and most important of all). The trailer for the third movie said that it was the last story (presumably, last movie) set in part 1. New movies come out every summer. Ergo, part 2 has to start before next summer.

Remember, logic and facts people. I can't give you an exact date or anything, but based on logic and facts I'm willing to bet any money that we'll all be enjoying part 2 after no more than 1 more season of filler, tops! :nod

23. MajesticBeast

rofl this thread just made me rofl they wouldnt advertise the 90minute special in the manga if they didnt have contract anymore idiot.

24. Rashman

25. Kayuuko

Part 2 merchandise will come out (Plushies in February)

SI.com's Don Banks

And those plushies are made for the anime so part 2 will air for sure!

26. Even

"those who wait for something good do not wait in vain":grin

27. Razor Ramon HG

That little kid could be Gary Coleman. Watchu talkin bout Naruto!?

28. Takekura

Just wait and see...

29. d3vlabs

if it doesnt, we can always shut down studio pierrot web site to death. all we gotta do is get all the users here on thursdays to go there for few minutes. going to be a denial of service attack to remember.

30. Snakety69

Anyone get the feeling that the animators are waiting for the manga to be the same amount of chapters ahead when they first started airing?

If my surces are correct, when the first anime episode came out, there was 138 chapters. So if my hypothesis turns out to be true, we're in for alot more fillers.