1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Pazuzu's Topic o' Info

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Pazuzu, Jun 8, 2005.

1. Pazuzu

Alright, I got permission to make a sticky topic for this, so yay!

So here's where I'll be posting all the info I get, as I get it. You know, stuff like episode titles+summaries, new songs, volumes, and so on.
    Since it's here in House, manga stuff'll be spoilered.

Also, please PLEASE don't reply to this topic. If you wanna comment on something, discuss something or ask for confirmation, make a topic for it, or PM me.

So yeah, I might as well start with the recent stuff:

Song

Naruto Ending 10

Title: Speed
    Artist: Analogfish
    Release Date: 3rd August
    Price: 1,665 yen (1,223 yen with 5% consumption tax)

Tracklist:
    1) Speed
    2) Tsuki no Hana
    3) Texas
    4) Speed (Karaoke)

Predicted episode for the airing is 142. (Thanks to DrunkenYoshimaster. =D)

CD

Oh! Naruto Nippon - Volume 10

Price: 2,625 yen

Game

Naruto - Uzumaki Ninden

Genre: 3D Action
    System: Playstation 2
    Release Date: 18th August 2005
    Price: 7,140 yen (6,800 yen + 5% mandatory tax)
    Publishers: Bandai

Note: Ninden is the abbreviation of Ninja Densetsu, meaning Ninja Legend. And NinDen looks silly.
    Note #2: Since I believe imports don't generally carry the tax, that's also:
    Euro: 50.40
    US Dollars: 63.06
    Canadian Dollars: 79.28
    Australian Dollars: 82.75

Game

Naruto RPG 2: Chidori VS Rasengan

Genre: RPG
    Platform: Nintendo DS
    Release Date: 14th July 2005
    Price: 5,040 Yen
    Publishers: Tomy

Manga

Volume 28

Release Date: 3rd June
    Price: 410 yen
    Chapters: 245-253

Volume 29

Release Date: 4th August
    Chapters: 254-262

Also, this isn't really info, but check out this topic for a guide on how not to spell Naruto-related terms.
    Plus here for my databook 2 translations, which is info.

Tags:
  2. Pazuzu

I may have more soon, plus summaries, but these should tide you over for the moment. The shortness of 141's makes me think it'll be lengthened closer to the airing.

139: Terror! Orochimaru's Place (literally, "building")
    140: Two Beats, Kabuto's Trap
    141: Sakura's Decision

No week skips or doubles.

3. Pazuzu

Kishimoto interview translation in the Translation forum. Or, if you're lazy, click here!

There's no manga spoilers, so it's fine for anime watchers.

4. Pazuzu

142 doesn't have a summary, but the rest do, although since 139's airing tomorrow there's really no point in putting it in. Keep in mind I haven't seen any of the fillers, so some terms may be wrong.

Spoiler: 139
    139: Terror! Orochimaru's Mansion

Spoiler: 140
    140: Two Beats, Kabuto's Trap

Spoiler: Summary
    Sakura shakes in front of Orochimaru. But, thinking of Sasuke, she pulls herself together and asks about Sasuke's whereabouts. Then, she hears from Kabuto that Sasuke got the curse seal to wait for Orochimaru's next chance to use his Tensei.

Spoiler: 141
    141: Sakura's Decision

Naruto refuses to believe the story that Sasuke is dead and draws closer to Arashi. Arashi tries to kill Naruto, but Sasame stops it. But for Arashi, the old Arashi is dead and this is a body made to live by Ninpou...

Spoiler: 142
    142: Three Villains of the Well-Guarded Facility

Last edited: Jun 14, 2005
  5. Pazuzu

Spoiler: Detailed 139 Summary
    On Sasame's guidance, Naruto, Sakura and Jiraiya reach Orochimaru's hideout. Jiraiya uses Kuchiyose to summon Gamakichi as a lookout. Following Gamakichi, the group go through winding stairs and long passages. Before long, they reach a place where the way branches into three. They decide to split into two groups, Naruto+Sakura, and Jiraiya.
    Naruto and Sakura go along the passages, dodging traps of spears and shuriken. While Naruto's saving Sakura from a pit, the momentum causes him to fall as well. Confident that Naruto'll catch up, Sakura decides to hurry ahead.
    Meanwhile, Jiraiya meets a koto princess playing a koto(Japanese harp). Her instructions from Orochimaru are to "Entertain the visitors who have come from a long way away"...

I'll edit the post with detailed summaries from TV Tokyo as the episodes go by.

6. Pazuzu

Sakura is cornered by Orochimaru. Then when Kabuto aims a kunai at Sakura, Naruto comes running.
    Naruto plays around with Kabuto with the Kage Bunshin, and makes him use up his kunai. Kabuto returns fire with Katon Kirimai (Fog Dance), which makes Naruto's clones turn to smoke and disappear. But Naruto's rasengan smashes through Kabuto's chest and he wins.
    Naruto asks about Sasuke's whereabouts. But Kabuto just smiles. While Naruto was attacking, Kabuto made a string of chakra coil around his body.

7. Pazuzu

Spoiler: 141 Summary

"The Arashi from before is dead," says Arashi, and half of a spider's body grows out, along with a beetle's. Then, Naruto protects Sakura from an attack, but is caught by the beetle's pincers from behind.
    Naruto takes the injury and pretends to be stoic, and uses a Kage Bunshin in return. But, he is gradually cornered. Then Arashi sets up a Fuuma Ninpou, Cursed Binding Mandala. This is a secret jutsu passed down from generation to generation to the head of Fuuma clan, and none but they can use it. Naruto is caught up in Arashi's chakra cage...

Also, this was recently confirmed.

CD

Naruto Ondo

Artist: Uzumaki Naruto (Takeuchi Junko), Haruno Sakura
    Price: 980 Yen

Update: Added Haruno Sakura to the Marching Songs CD.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2005
  8. Pazuzu

Spoiler: 142
    142: Three Villains of the Guarded Facility

Spoiler: 143
    143: Run, Tonton! Your Nose Carries The Information!

Spoiler: 144
    144: Rebirth - Three People, One Team, Two People and One Animal!

Spoiler: 145
    145: Explosion! New Formation, InoShikaChou

Yes. YES. YES.

*goes to post discussion topic*

(Note: Yes, there's no mistake in 143, it really DOES say what you think it does.)

Discussion Topic:

POST HERE AND FEEL MY (or the mods') WRATH

Last edited: Jul 15, 2005
  9. Pazuzu

Spoiler: 142 Summary
    Aiming to become a medical ninja, Sakura practises precise chakra control. Meanwhile, recovering from injury, the eager Naruto gets sulky because Jiraiya's been sent off on an urgent mission. While he's away, Jiraiya gives Naruto the special independent training of looking after a scroll.
    In the Hokage office, working on a huge pile of documents, Tsunade (plus group) sees data on a Konoha strict correctional facility. It's a facility which houses criminal ninja, where the prisoners are doing digging work...

10. Pazuzu

Volume 30

Release Date: 4th November
    Chapters: 263-271

Naruto Official Animation Book 3
    Secret Arts: Fierce War Picture Scroll

Release Date: 4th August
    Price: 830 yen

11. Pazuzu

Spoiler: 143 summary

143: Run, Tonton! Your Nose Carries The Information!

Using Tonton's sense of smell, Shizune (plus people, I hate it when they don't say who) chases after Mizuki, who's broken out of the jail. But Mizuki, along with Fuujin and Raijin, defeats Shizune.
    In the Konoha Hospital, Naruto, who had figured that Orochimaru was mixed up in the Mizuki affair, headed for Tsunade. Tonton returned to there too. He was desperately trying to convey something. Naruto picked up on Shizune's crisis, and without going to tell Tsunade, said "I'll rescue Shizune, defeat Orochimaru, and bring back Sasuke", and ran out.

Also, titles updated.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2005
  12. Pazuzu

As I said, the titles got updated.

On the 3rd of August, at 7pm, the Naruto movie will be shown on TV, so no Naruto episode.
    Also, on the 10th of August, there may again (not confirmed yet) be no Naruto due to a short movie possibly being shown on TV at the time.

13. Pazuzu

MORE new info, unrelated to the above. (Three posts in one day. Awesome.)

Naruto Movie 2 Main Theme

Title: Ding! Dong! Dang!
    Artist: TUBE
    Release Date: 10th August 2005
    Price: 1,020 Yen

Naruto Movie 2 OST

Release Date: 24th August 2005
    Price: 3,150 Yen

14. Pazuzu

Spoiler: 144 summary

144: New Rebirth, Three-Man Team, Two Humans, One Animal!

Naruto's technique doesn't work on Fuujin and Raijin, who possess great strength and great stupidity. So Naruto uses his Kage Bunshin as a tactical lure, to buy time. Then the "Strongest Trio" appears to Naruto.
    Meanwhile, Iruka gets closer to Mizuki. While avoiding Mizuki's kunai, Iruka continues trying to persuade him to "stop the foolish imitation of the Konoha family who all inherit the same will of fire". But Mizuki truly plans to defeat Iruka...

Spoiler: 145 summary

Shikamaru trapped Fuujin and Raijin's movements. Naruto's happy to find out that Tsunade requested Shikamaru to go and help Naruto. Along with Chouji and Ino, Shikamaru says that he'll handle Fuujin and Raijin, and tells Naruto to hurry on ahead.

145's is short, but should be enough until next week.

As before, discussion topic's over here:
    The Dawn (Hellsing) chapter 1

15. Pazuzu

Spoiler: 146
    146: Leftover Ambitions and Orochimaru

It's airing on 10th August, which means no double week off.
    On the 17th August, there'll be a double special, no titles for that yet.

Keep discussion to the above topic, I'll make a new discussion topic when I've more titles/summaries.

16. Pazuzu

Spoiler: 145 Summary

While Naruto was having trouble with Fuujin and Raijin, Shikamaru, Ino and Chouji arrived. The three were sent by Tsunade, so Naruto and Pakkun could continue after Mizuki.
    While Shikamaru halted Fuujin and Raijin's movements with his Kage Mane, Ino took over Fuujin with her Shintenshin and Chouji grappled with Raijin. In this way, they completed the "Formation, InoShikaChou".
    Meanwhile, Iruka was using blood-stained bamboo leaves to follow Mizuki. But using genjutsu and puppets, Mizuki taunts him with diverse techniques from a height...

17. Pazuzu

---

Greatest Naruto Special In History:

- Gachinko Match
    (Note: In sumo, this is a serious match)
    - Bug-catching
    - Athletic Meet

3 Grand Festivals!

---

No, I have no idea either.

I'm told it'll be 88 minutes long, but I don't know how accurate that is yet.

Also, the second movie will be 97 minutes long.

18. Pazuzu

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this yet since I've been away, but yeah.

Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen! 4

Genre: Fighting
    Platform: Gamecube
    Release Date: Winter 2005
    Price: Unknown
    Publishers: Tomy

19. Pazuzu

146: Leftover Ambitions, Orochimaru's Shadow

Naruto knows that Tsubaki is Mizuki's fiancee. Tsubaki wants to get Mizuki back, and asks Naruto to be able to go with them to get him. Tsubaki has an idea of where Mizuki is headed. Mizuki, who tried to steal the Seal Scroll, talked about "getting the power of Orochimaru, going to him". Naruto is surprised to hear Mizuki's true objective.
    Meanwhile, Mizuki appears in the medicine research room in the Nara's deer farm. He attacks the researchers, steals medicine and gets away. Tsunade hears about this, and reads a medicine book to understand what Mizuki's up to. Before long, she recalls something...

Also, for those who didn't really catch it before, the 147 special is an hour and a half long.

20. Pazuzu

Oh! Naruto Nippon - Volume 11

Release Date: 21st September
    Price: 2,625 yen

Also, the new animation book out today has the Konoha Super Team and Sasuke on the cover. Just random pointless info.

21. Pazuzu

146: Leftover Ambitions, Orochimaru's Shadow

Mizuki's fiancee, Tsubaki, appears to Naruto and Iruka and wants to help pursue him. Meanwhile, Mizuki breaks into the Nara's pharmaceutical research facility. To mix up a secret medicine he was taught a long time ago by Orochimaru, he takes the ingredients and escapes.

Spoiler: 147-148
    147-148:
    Unparalleled Naruto Special: Serious Match, Bug-Catching, Athletic Meet; 3 Grand Festivals
    - Fateful Showdown (end of current arc)
    - Seek The Mysterious Bikou-mushi (beginning of new arc)
    - Konoha Great Athletic Meet (first movie insert)

By the time Naruto catches up with Mizuki, he's already finished making the secret medicine. From drinking the secret medicine, Mizuki gains overwhelming chakra and rushes at Naruto's group.

Spoiler: 149
    149: What's the Difference?! Don't Bugs All Look The Same?

Naruto, Shino, Hinata and Kiba look for the Bikouchuu, who has the sense of smell of 1000 ninja dogs. But it's difficult for Naruto, who can't tell it apart from other bugs. Their actions are being watched by ninja from the Stone Village, the Kamizuru Clan.

Spoiler: 150
    150: Cheated, Deceived, Cheat! Grand Hot Humid Battle
    *Note: The word for "hot and humid" is "mushimushi", which is "mushi" (bug) twice.

The Kamizuru Clan has taken Hinata hostage and demands that Naruto hand over the Bikouchuu. Akamaru gets Hinata's scent, and Naruto's group make their way to the cave where Hinata is captured.

EDIT:
    Discussion!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2005
  22. Pazuzu

Spoiler: 147
    147: Fateful Showdown! You Won't Defeat Me

Naruto and Iruka are overwhelmed by the amount and power of the chakra Mizuki releases. Naruto faces him with the Kage Bunshin, but is kicked away by Mizuki. Finally, to protect Naruto, Iruka takes out a kunai.
    In the middle of the fierce fight, an accident happens to Mizuki's body and it transforms into a form like a tiger man. Mizuki was powered up, but Iruka senses that speed weakening...

Naruto -Konoha Great Athletic Meet

In Konoha, a Great Athletic Meet is held. The rookie teams put their dignity on the line, swearing that they won't lose. But, Naruto is approaching an unparalleled crisis...

Spoiler: 148
    148: Super Pursuit Power Even Akamaru Is Jealous Of! Seek The Mysterious Bikouchuu

In Konoha, Kiba, Shino and Hinata are called by the Hokage, to tell them of her idea of using the "Bikouchuu" to seek Sasuke. The Bikouchuu has the sense of smell of a thousand ninja dogs and follows a scent to any origin. It seems the Aburame clan used them a long time ago, but now it's a mysterious bug of which only a few are left. They only lay eggs once in many years, and she says that now is the incubation period. Kiba, Shino and Hinata, along with Naruto who overheard the conversation, are ordered by the Hokage to track down the Bikouchuu.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2005
  23. Pazuzu

Everyone probably knows this, but I'll record it here anyway.

Spoiler: 151
    151: Burn, Byakugan! This Is My Nindou!

It's a week off next week, so not even TV Tokyo have a summary.

And for those asking about why this hasn't been updated...well, nothing's been happening. XD;

24. Pazuzu

So we have our new opening and ending themes, both premiering in October, in episode 154.

Opening:

波風サテライト, by シュノーケル
    Namikaze SATERAITO by SHUNOOKERU (Snorkel)
    (Note: Namikaze literally means wind and waves, but can also mean disharmony or discord. SATERAITO is satellite.)

Ending:

そばにいるから by AMADORI
    Soba ni Iru Kara
    (Note: This can mean "Because I Am With You", but it could also be "Because You Are With Me". Damn lack of subject.)

I'll give info on the CDs when I get it.

EDIT:

Ending theme CD info~

Song: Soba ni Iru Kara
    Artist: AMADORI
    Release Date: 16th November
    Price: 1,223 yen

The opening theme info is slightly less specific, i.e. "this winter". Although the band doing it are new and their first release is due on the 2nd November, so don't hold your breath.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2005
  25. Pazuzu

Naruto: Narutimate Hero 3

Genre: Fighting Action
    Platform: Playstation 2
    Release Date: 22nd December 2005
    Price: 7140 yen
    Publishers: Bandai

For all you importers, 7140 yen is:
    62.67 US Dollars
    52.50 Euro
    35.70 Pounds
    72.95 Canadian Dollars
    82.33 Australian Dollars

EDIT:
    The game also comes with an Original Animation DVD.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2005
  26. Pazuzu

Spoiler: 151
    151: Burn, Byakugan! This Is My Nindou

Naruto, Kiba and Shino are driven into the queen's nest by the group from the clan of the Stone. Trapped in the honey wax of the angry queen bee, the group cannot move. But Shino declares firmly that they won't hand over the Bikouchuu unless Hinata is traded. As the incubation period draws closer, Suzumebachi decides to accept Shino's demand.
    They all head to where Hinata is being kept. But there is no sign of Hinata there. Naruto is enraged, and goes to attack Jibachi and the others...

Spoiler: 152
    152: Requiem for the Living

The Katabami gold mine in River Country has been taken over by a group of bandits known as the "Kurokuwa Family". It is said that their atrocities bring daily suffering to the miners. A new team consisting of Naruto, Lee, Neji and Tenten have been sent to remove the family. Gaia (misspelling of Gai?) brings surprising information: the leader of the bandits, Raiga, is one of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen.

Spoiler: 153
    153: Reach the Heart! Iron Fist of Love

One of the mission clients, Rokusuke, has been captured by the Kurokuwa Family. To rescue him, Naruto's group enters the Katabami gold mine and learns the terrifying true face of the notorious boss, Raiga. And...what is the true nature of the terrible ritual Raiga carries out....?

Spoiler: 154
    154: Natural Enemy of the Byakugan

Naruto's group have entered the Katabami gold mine. But an unexpected deep fog rolls in, and they are trapped by the thunder that Raiga uses, and a mysterious technique that even baffles the Byakugan. One by one, the Konoha team is taken out. When they are all defeated, standing up like a phoenix is the form of the [Beautiful] Green Beast.
    (Note: The Beautiful isn't included, but it's written in that way that only Lee and Gai use, so it's there for differentiation.)

27. Pazuzu

Spoiler: 152

152: Requiem for the Living

In Konoha, while training, Naruto rescues Rokusuke, Hachidai and Sangorou from water rapids. The three say that they have come to Konoha from the Katabami gold mine in River Country to request a mission. Katabami gold mine is the prominent mining village, and there a group of bandits calling themselves the Kurokuwa Family have entered the village, claiming to be its protectors. They say that the Kurokuwa Family, led by Raiga, control the village and kill villagers without reason.
    Tsunade appoints Naruto, Lee, Neji and Tenten on a mission to escort the three home and remove the Kurokuwa Family. It seems to be a simple mission, but there is a rumor that the Kurokuwa Family's boss, Raiga, is one of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen...

28. Pazuzu

I keep forgetting to do these detailed summaries. I'm such a bad person. This is what I get for not keeping up with the anime.

But anyway, random title.

Spoiler: 155
    155: Dark Clouds' Silent Approach

29. Pazuzu

Update on Narutimate Hero 3 with release date and price. Edited the post above. Whee.

30. Pazuzu

New volume releases, wahey! (I'd already posted the Volume 30 date, but since it's not out yet, might as well re-post it.)

Volume 30

Release Date: 4th November
    Chapters: 263-271

Volume 31

Release Date: 26th December
    Chapters: 272-280