1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Peacemaker

Discussion in 'Off the Air' started by Eikichi_Onizuka, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Eikichi_Onizuka New Member

Has anyone seen this, just wondering if it's any good or not.

Tags:
  2. Kyubi13 New Member

no,ive only read some of it. Everybody says its really good. Im not sure though,ill ask around for u dude.

3. eroda Ero - Sennin

yerps i liked it alot, has lots of funny parts to

4. Eikichi_Onizuka New Member

Thanks guys!! I'll probably be checkin it out soon.

5. ahheng21 Singapore's SpamKing

i think it's a bit over rated.... i think it has an awful ending

6. Chillin The New Sword

The anime was just boring and slow, hardly no development between the very beginning and the very end. If they weren't going to have one long story they could have at least made the stories inbetween interesting or fun to watch.

7. ahheng21 Singapore's SpamKing

i first downloaded it to watch because it's related to samurais and ninjas

8. fire_shadow I

Any fans? I recently purchased the DVD, and it reminded me of Ruroni Kenshin slightly.

9. sabakyu shukaku

peace keeper(maker) watever... is one of the best animes ever i really liked itespecially the last episode im glad to know that other pople watched it

10. Diablo Ninja Poster

I walched the first episode on On Demand, it's a pretty good anime, and funny at times.

11. ahheng21 Singapore's SpamKing

i watched but i dun relly like it.... but the girl ninja is cool

12. Ryu Barbapapa

I haven't seen the anime, but I downloaded the manga half a year ago or so, and it just kinda lurked on my comp untill two days ago, and today I bought the first official manga volume... but they were totally different O.o
    the one I downloaded in calles 'PeaceMaker Kurogane' and the one I bought is just called 'PeaceMaker'.... is there really two different ones?
    o.O nyah?

13. Zhongda Active Member

i also purchased the DVD... it was nice but they failed to clearify where the story will be going from the first dvd. but still a cool anime

14. Fatal Destroyer of hope

I also bought the dvd, pretty cool, something I'd follow. From the first dvd, I call it "The other side of the coin" (the other side being Rurouni Kenshin)

15. kane_x Desert rose

I've watched about 12 episodes of the anime. It's pretty cool anime. Not as good as Samurai Champloo, or Rurouni Kenshin OVA's (also know as Samurai X), but it's still pretty good, funny anime.

16. Orihime Banned

Anyway, watched all the anime episodes already, and read some of the manga, at least what was relased by the scan groups doing them... both Shinsengumi Imon Peacemaker and Peacemaker Kurogane (the 2nd arc peacemaker kurogane is licensed by ADV manga, but the first arc isn't). I didn't like how the anime tried to mix the plot of the 2 series, taking a little bit of Shinsengumi Imon Peacemaker, and a bit of Peacemaker Kurogane to condense it into a 24 (???) episode anime.

:\ Anyway, I'd suggest you guys to read the manga as well to get the story straight, manga > anime, in this one.

My favorite character is Suzu and Susumu. I also like Tetsu... but those 3 guys are just wonderful in the manga. :3333 hehe

Also, the other thing that pissed me off about the anime is the had this little side story with magic people (shamans I guess) going on... and viewers won't quite get the point of them being in the story. :\ It was weird.

17. skunkworks Member

Has it ended? Has the main characters finally gotten to kick some ass? :)

18. Kakei_Jubei New Member

Am I the only one here who wants to know where this can be downloaded? It's really a great dubbed anime, and I would prefer the dub, but the sub is just as great. Anywho, does anyone know where this can be found? THanks in advance.

19. Pervhermit New Member

Wow. i just watched this anime and it was great. its a 24 episode series about a young kid that wants revenge for his parents murder. if you've seen it, please let me know what you thought about it, also, i need to see more!!! is there any continuation to this series, or maybe more in the manga. thanks for the responses!

20. bozic Arcane Mage

Peace maker Kurogane it's one of my favorite anime, but haven't seen it for a while and forgotten all the names... but I really like all sword anime out there :p ... PMK story is kinda like the other anime in this genre. How the boy (can't remember what his name was) what to become stronger for revenge and joins the Shinsenguma (don't knew if I spell it right) and how he matures as times goes by in the Shinsengumi and in the end of the anime he understands why he wanted to get stronger.... The battle scens are really good.. My favorite character is the guy with the gun damn he is funny..As for your questions Pervhermit... yes there is a manga but I haven't read it.. I recommend that others that hanen't seen the anime should do so :thumbs...

21. Isegar_Kashim SRT Member

Peacemaker Kurogane - Hmm... I was an RK fan before I knew or heard of this samurai anime. Looking for a good anime to watch last year, I bought the DVD and everything else happened quickly. I immediately liked Peacemaker Kurogane after I finished the whole series. The characters are given enough screen time. The animation is cool and the fight scenes are some of the best I've seen. It is the story which made me choose Peacemaker Kurogane to replace RK as my favorite Samurai anime.