1. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice

2. The second Alley Banner contest is finally here! Come check it out here for details
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details.

Dismiss Notice

People Need To Realize, It's Only Kabuto, No soul Transfer At All. Reading to much

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Alec, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Alec Divine

I feel this theory fails, about the Soul transfer, as Kabuto integrated OROS DNA into himself, Just like Green Goblin from Spiderman, same process. The "ORO" eye, is just a simple after effect, of The DNA mutation, as in Spiderman, Green Goblin, went insane, got stronger, and suffered from split personalities + madness.

Kabuto in this cause, is probaly suffering from madness, but this isnt ORO, its plain and simple Kabuto, and it's very possible Kabuto had DNA samples from ORO, since the two oftened conducted experiments together, and ORO himself experimented on his own body, with composite white snakes, so in this case Kabuto, experimented on his body with ORO DNA, giving him the freak mutated EYE, giving us the illusion Oro is alive, when really it's just a Kabuto "upgraded" with sannin blood.

Think of this if Spider-man doesnt get you, Think of Oro injecting the First Hokages, DNA into 60 Babies, and only one survived, Yamato. Yamato because of this, is a much stronger ninja, he has "Return to hermitage society", and of course his Kekkai Genkai, Moukoton, now who really knows how strong of a ninja he really would of been without the first's DNA.

Kabuto was a talented Ninja to begin with, and now with this added Oro DNA probaly gained vast new powers, that we havent heard of yet. Before you Neg rep me, or get upset, think of it this way, I know Kabuto said, "He'll continue to live inside me." This gives the viewers the illusion that ORO is alive, but in reality he's not. This is just OROS DNA, and Kabuto believes ORO is living through him because, in reality he is, Kabuto is now living OROS dream, his goal, to become an immortal shinobi, and The eye gives further proof in the sense, Kabuto has become just as insane as Oro, He even says "Ill become greater than Oro-Sama" meaning, this is Kabuto talking, if Oro was alive in any form, he wouldn't be saying that, this is just like Spiderman, Peter Parker is integrated with the super spider DNA, giving him his freakish abilities, and new musuclar body.

Integrated
    1. to bring together or incorporate (parts) into a whole.
    2. to make up, combine, or complete to produce a whole or a larger unit, as parts do.
    3. to unite or combine.

Oro added Sannin DNA, it's as simple as that, giving himself this freakish appearance, everyone is reading way to deep into this, This isn't Oro, it's Kabuto. He loved his master, so he felt Oro could be a part of him, and still complete his goal, because like I said in a sense, he is living through him, Oros genetic code is in Kabuto, so thus techincally, Oro can still live his dream, because his dna is in Kabuto. Just like The 1st Hokage, techincally is living through Yamato, it's his DNA. But in reality Oro is dead, and Kabuto is now going to live Oros dream, he's picking up where he left off.

Tags:
  2. Alec Divine

The facts are here, don't deny them, you'll kill a kitten.

3. dragonfire The Not-So

interesting, if anything i'd think Kabuto took Oro's DNA orally
    :kthumb

4. gabha GB's Norman

I'm sorry if I come off as a jerk but I have to say:
    A) Wrong section (supposed to be in theories or telegrams).
    B) Don't double post, especially to bump the thread.
    C) I find it extremely ironic that you're telling us that we're looking too deep into this.

5. Alec Divine

Actually I've seen quite alot of posts like this in this section, Didn't mean to post the theory thing, if that threw you off, but the magna is saying all this. People are looking to deep into the fact that, Oro is actually alive, when the magna says, he's not.

6. crimsoninja15 Member

That is a good idea. I'll stick with this one, because i first thought Oro planned this thing knowing he would lose to Sasuke. Then somehow controlling Sasuke from the outside to trigger whats left of him inside Sasuke.

But you're idea makes more sense.:amuse

7. Ackwell I've talked with Kishimoto

Explain the part about Orochimaru taking over that body and Kabuto FINDING a newer stronger body?

I'm gonna post my thoughts on what happened

8. Yakushi Kabuto Socks Activate! Shape of a

I'm inclined towards believing that it is merely a delusional Kabuto as well. With that said, it is possible he has gained some sort of power upgrade through the use of Orochimaru's DNA, there must be some reason to it aside form the idea of him wanting Orochimaru as an eyewitness (haha) to his growth.