1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Plasmus vs Clayface

Discussion in 'Comics Battledome' started by Amatsu, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Amatsu

I was watching Batman the animated series tonight and thought it'd be a good match. Here's some info on Plasmus if you don't know what he can do.

Plasmus' powers and abilities

With his radioactive and chemically-converted body, Plasmus' touch can bring a fiery death onto his opponents reverting them to a protoplasmic state. The touch has no cure and no one has withstood it. Plasmus can also loosen his cells so that bullets can't hurt him. He is also able to gather his body if it is scattered while in its less cohesive state.

Tags:
  2. Havoc

I always thought they were the same person...

3. Comic Book Guy Retired Staff

Which Clayface?

There's 6 of them. 7, if you count Claything.

4. Amatsu

It's rather hard to choose one...can you tell me the difference in their abilities?

5. Comic Book Guy Retired Staff

The Wiki entry is suitable.

Although it describes 6, the 7th was from Gotham Knights. A new breed of Clayface, if I remember correctly (as Hush described it). However, the new breed was unstable and died.

6. Amatsu

Well after reading it I'm not sure whether Clayface 1 or Clayface 5 is the stronger one... so whichever of the two is stronger i would believe.

What's making it hard for me to decide is because Clayface 1 was the ultimate Clayface, but I'm not sure if Clayface 5 is stronger than Clayface 1 plus it seems Clayface 5's abilities are more advanced.