1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Playing devil’s advocate for DBH powerscaling fuckery

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by Namikaze Minato Flash, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Namikaze Minato Flash Well-Known Member

Although I’ll be using a different game as a reference, I think the same concept applies. When it comes to fighting games, the lore typically takes a back seat to actual game play. Now what you’re about to witness has no place in canon narrative such as Hit demolishing SSJB Vegetto...

Is it possible Toei is factoring what characters are capable of at high level game play into their powerscaling of Heroes...?

Tags:
  2. Juub Well-Known Member

I reeeeaaaally doubt that.

3. JayDZ3 Well-Known Member

They take a similar approach with DBS Kappa

4. Millón Vasto Bubble "butt" bass

Nah.

Bardock is an absolute monster in fighterz appearantly and sonicfox(mah ^ (use bro)) loves using 16.

But if i remember correctly lorewise he is still not a top tier.

5. Namikaze Minato Flash Well-Known Member

That’s what I mean. Lore-wise, 16 should not be that high in the tier list but he is in terms of high level game play. As in, you’ll see Hit get his shit pushed in in Heroes anime by a character that SSJ Vegeta can handle because he’s a better match up in the video game...

But I’m basing this off of fighting games like Fighterz, MK, SF, ect. Not sure if Heroes is the same type of fighting game...