• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

AkatsukiUchiha

HELP!! Guys I need your honest opinions on this Akatsuki Beanie! I'm debating on getting one for myself and one for my friend but I'm not sure yet. What's your honest opinion on this?? Should I get one?? Do you think it'd be worth it?

While we're at it, who's your favorite character from all of Naruto? I know it's a difficult decision lol but let me know, I'm curious.

Thanks in advance guys! I'm stuck in-between

ShinAkuma

Judge of The Judge of Judges
HELP!! Guys I need your honest opinions on this Akatsuki Beanie! I'm debating on getting one for myself and one for my friend but I'm not sure yet. What's your honest opinion on this?? Should I get one?? Do you think it'd be worth it?

While we're at it, who's your favorite character from all of Naruto? I know it's a difficult decision lol but let me know, I'm curious.

They look deece and don't appear to be too overpriced. (are you low key advertising?)

Naruto.

Myrman9

They look nice, me thinks! I'd recommend the red and black colors to be divided up between you and your associate/companion due to thematic purposes.

I'm not a huge Naruto fan, but I've always had a soft spot for both Kin Tsuchi and Hinata Hyuga. I even had a figure of Kin back in the day- I was a little disappointed in her fate, mind- but she lead a troubled life, I suppose... :tomacry

Top Bottom