1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Popularity poll.

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by Ye Xiu, Nov 22, 2018.

?

1. Bakugou

2. Deku

3. Shouto

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. lol 4th dimension reiatsu Well-Known Member

You are basically agreeing on the fact that Deku never cared about Bakugo's feelings or opinions and simply folowed him around because he wanted power too.

Bakugo got scared of someone he couldnt understand and developed a complex where all he says or does is related to Deku :maybe

2. Ye Xiu Admanistrator

I would also bully a stalker creep like Deku

3. ~VK~ The King

Not at all but keep playing mental gymnastics to try and make something out of this pathetic masochist of a character. it's amusing me :mjlol

4. BreadBoy #1 Kale Fan

Bakugou's complex with Deku is summed up with this:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. ~VK~ The King

Entirely Inaccurate because deku loves being cursed out and abused by bakugou like the little masochist that he is. He always comes back for more :wow

6. BreadBoy #1 Kale Fan

Bakugou is like Vegeta but even worse when it comes to his one sided hate/love-boner he has for him. :skully

I'll never forget the time Deku was minding his own business and happy about the progression he was making with OFA, and Bakugou just screams like an autistic child from across the class about how Deku better stay out of his way, and everyone is looking at Bakugou like some freak. :lmao

7. ~VK~ The King

I'll never forget about those times deku just reminisces about standing behind a nearby tree just...watching bakugou. I never knew child stalkers were a thing untill deku :kobeha

8. lol 4th dimension reiatsu Well-Known Member

This chapter against showcases how Bakugo evolved into a helper for Deku to become stronger.

He really is Vegeta now :lmao

9. ~VK~ The King

Only thing it showcased was deku's twisted desire to be cursed out by bakugou again. Did you see how happy he looked? This masochistic weird behaviour is even starting to affect all might! :mjlol

10. BreadBoy #1 Kale Fan

Nah man, this is like in highschool with dealing with the raging edgy kid. Eventually everyone just starts laughing and likes it when he gets angry because of how hilariously pathetic it is. :dotell

11. ~VK~ The King

Nice try niqqa but deku genuinely loves being around bakugou

"Your sheer amazingness is blinding me bakugou-sama!" He said whilst getting assaulted and beaten :kobeha

"You're an amazing inspiring person who's even closer to me than all might my idol and mentor!!!"

The dick sucking this dude did while getting assaulted was perplexing and yet not surprising given his stalker past :hestonpls

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  12. BreadBoy #1 Kale Fan

Yeah, and then he proceeded to say that he wasn't just gonna let himself get pushed around by him.

And look at him. He's taken out 4 villains, 3 that were dangerous murderers, meanwhile Bakugou gets cucked by Arcana from Yugioh and a burn victim. :skully

13. Jujubatman12 Well-Known Member

Bakugou beat Deku ass.

14. BreadBoy #1 Kale Fan

Oh wow, how amazing, he beat Deku in a slugfest that Deku didn't even want to get into in the first place, how inspiring. :skully

Bakugou would've been slaughtered in 3 of the 4 situations since he aint soloing Muscular or even touching Overhaul, and at that point in the manga he wouldn't have tried working together with Shouto or Iida and would've gotten sliced and diced by Stain.

15. Jujubatman12 Well-Known Member

Want to or not, he started fighting and got a beat. Bakugou even schooled him afterwards on how to fight lmao.

16. KOBA235 Well-Known Member

Bakugou didn't get convenient million percent power up out of nowhere, or convenient backup loli with the most broken power in the series. Stain was handled in a group. Who's left Gentle?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018