1. The NF Anime Awards for 2017 are out! Go check them out here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

Possible Bounties for Kaido, Queen and King

Discussion in 'Ohara Library' started by Danielguta007, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Danielguta007 Active Member

In your opinion what are the bounties for these characters

Tags:
  2. Soca The Mud and the Oil Super Moderator

Trinidad and Tobago
    Kaido
    2.6 billion although I hope there's some other perks to capturing or killing an emperor.

King or 1st calamity
    1.6 billion

Queen or 2nd calamity
    1.4 billion

3. Shiba D. Inu #admiralgang

but Im not sure

4. Gledania Yeah but no.

Belgium
    There wasn't a big difference between the sweet commanders bounties. It's possible he will have a 1.2/1.3

5. Shrike Let's Baby

King 1.25b

Kaido 3 b

6. Brian           

King: 1.07 bil

Queen: 1.02 bil

7. Duhul10 Troll killer

I don't think they will reveal Kaido's. It would be too mainstream for a yonko. At least not in the same manner Oda does with anybody else. It's just a feeling of mine. As for the calamities, I wouldn't be surprised if they were on the general level of those of the SC's proving their equality. This is just an assumption though. I can't give you specific bounties.

8. HaxHax

Feel like you might just be granted one of their territories if you manage to take out a yonko

9. xmysticgohanx Zoro > Law

Mexico
    Catdank Faction:
    Jack: 1,000,000
    Queen: 1,070,000
    King: 1,190,000

Kaido: 1,800,000

10. Djomla Student

I doubt Emperors will actually have bounties on their heads.

Other two, less than 1B.

11. Sixth Ranger Well-Known Member

King: 1.8B

Queen: 1.4B

12. Gledania Yeah but no.

Belgium
    King 1.4
    Queen 1.3
    Kaido 2.5

Headliners : unders 5.

13. cry77 Dont rustle my Jimmies.

Well obviously they have, since they would have amassed a bounty before becoming yonkou, and no way the WG would just erase them.

That said, they probably do not raise them anymore, which is why I can see even the yonkou having less than 2B.

14. Djomla Student

Yes, there is a way WG would erase they bounties or just froze them like in the case of the Warlords.

We were already told that the One Piece World is in the "peace" because of the 3 great power, Admirals, Warlords and Emperors. It's not in the WG interest to give bounties to Emperors and make them targets cause if anybody were to actually kill an Emperor, it would ruin their "pace", stability between 3 powers and threw World in turmoil and wars for territories. They were already worried after Edwards's death. And that was just one Emperor.

15. cry77 Dont rustle my Jimmies.

This would not only be a public display of defeat from the WG, and would also contradict what Kizaru said to Rayleigh.

The yonkou have bounties for sure.

16. Djomla Student

I don't t know what it would be I just know what I read. The 3 powers, Admirals, Warlords and Emperors are what's keeping the World in peace. That is a FACT.

Now you explain to me these couple of things.

1. Why were Marines so worried with the emergence of Teach as the new Emperor? They literally said that the World will now turn into turmoil cause there will be a huge fight for the territories of a single Emperor. Imagine what would happen even all 4 were to go away?

You think it's bullshit but MARINES OBVIOUSLY DON'T.

2. If you really think that Marines want Emperor gone, why would they give a bounty for his head and make pirates/marines hunt them when they can just send Admirals and call it a day? Or vice versa, if Emperors want Marines gone why do you think there was no big attack from them until Paramount War? Why the fuck do you think Shanks stopped Kaido from going to the Marineford? Cause it would fucking fuck up the 3 Powers and turn the World into chaos.

Use your brain for a little. This is not Fairy Tail and it's only important who has a bigger dick.

17. cry77 Dont rustle my Jimmies.

The entire balance is a scheme from the WG to coerce nations into joining, this was made clear during the Reverie Arc.

1. Obviously power vacuums exist, that does not mean the WG would bend humiliate themselves by admitting they cannot handle the Yonkou. Regardless of logical sense, the WG, and Marines in particular, have shown to place a great deal of value in their "public face", and once again, Kizaru LITERALLY stated that a bounty never disappears. Even frozen bounties are not ereased. Maintaing the 3 Great Powers is not an OFFICAL goal of the WG, thus they cannot publicly admit that the Yonkou are important. That would legitimize the enemy, even if it might be true.

2. Because the WG, and by extension the Marines, are responsible for the safety of 170+ Nations. They cannot afford to send 2 admirals to deal with a yonkou. And a single admiral, even with a Buster Call, would get creamed by a yonkou crew in yonkou territory. Also add to the fact that by targeting the yonkou one by one, there is a decent chance they would just unite the remaining ones. And Shanks is not the WG, the simple explanation is that he stopped Kaidou out of respect for WB and his former Captains son.

3. No reason to be rude, chill the fuck out.

18. Bernkastel Welcome child of man

A balance between calamities w/o the typical hierarchy we see in other crews.

If they can't have equal bounties then something like :
    Jack: 1b
    Queen: 1,08b
    King: 1,18b

We saw with the 3 SC that the difference is small between their bounties so i expect the same here.

19. charles101 Well-Known Member

Wouldn't be surprised if Queen's bounty were lower than Jack's for obvious reasons. It will be lower than Katakuri's for sure.

20. GilDLax Well-Known Member

Big Mom didn't get her bounty in her arc, I'm not optimistic Kaidou would have one... Or maybe WCI is Katakuri arc (as main antagonist, I mean) and Wano is actually both Kaidou and BM arc and not just Kaidou like we thought?

IMO Emperors shouldn't have active bounty because Marines shouldn't expect there would be anyone that can solo Emperors' territory to capture them anw. Unless there's a Bounty Hunter Society filled with guys like Fujitora who didn't make a name for themselves pre-TS (at least given our knowledge so far) and they go for Emperors' heads. The only way to catch Emperors is to have a bait like Ace was to WB and that is an extremely rare occasion, if not Ace was the first ever...

So increasing Emperors' bounties past a certain point (let say 1.7 or 1.8 bil) is not necessary and in case someone does capture them, Marines/WG's budget would bleed badly LOL.

Then again I'm not Oda so he might give whatever bounty he wants.

21. Edward Teach Well-Known Member

King is definitely going to hit the 1.5 billion mark easily. I'm guessing 2B though.
    Queen is probably 1.2B

22. GilDLax Well-Known Member

My crazy idea is all 3 have same bounty or same strength. Why? Jack has consistently been called Kaidou's right-hand man. The jaiminisbox's translator even gave us note what the original Japanese term is. Jack is clearly Kaidou's most trusted underling.

You don't call Mr.3 Crocodile's right-hand man. That is Daz Bones (at least in Baroque Works. Not sure about Croc's original crew which...never shows up). Cracker wouldn't be BM 's right-hand man. Katakuri is.

So it is possible if Jack isn't just 3rd. The 3 Calamities can be equal for all we know.

23. Edward Teach Well-Known Member

The theme is Joker > Jack > Queen > King. just like the cards. someone called King is not going to be equal to Jack, I don't think so. first mates/2nd strongest always exist and they always look badass and cool. King is the last mate Oda is introducing

24. GilDLax Well-Known Member

That's just fan theory. Headcanon at best!

And it depends on the game of cards played. All the letter cards can be the same point in certain games...

25. Edward Teach Well-Known Member

There's always been this pattern between crews. Why would there be an exception now when there's a clean pattern here too.

26. GilDLax Well-Known Member

Not exactly always. Moria's Thriller Bark crew doesn't have a clear 2nd. Ryuma is not in his main crew and just a strong dude he happened to collect. And we still don't know if Pica or Vergo is stronger. Same goes for Kurobii and Hachi in Arlong's crew.
    And just because a trend is real doesn't mean it will continue to be. So your point doesn't really refute mine.

Maybe that's why it's called an exception?:facepalm

Actually, no. There's no clear pattern here yet. The card theme is canon given names of several Beasts pirates' crewmembers but like I said, we don't know what kind of card games Oda is basing them on. So the order of King>Queen>Jack>Joker is headcanon at best.

Btw, I'm not saying it will be like that. I'm giving a possibility (hence why I said ''crazy idea''). For the past 2 posts you literally didn't discuss any of my points at all. You are just insisting on your stance...

27. Edward Teach Well-Known Member

not a yonkou. besides, Orochi could be stronger than all of the calamities individually. if that's the case then that's Kaidou's guy in the war. If not, it's going to be King, without a doubt.

Pica is. not that it matters for this topic.

28. GilDLax Well-Known Member

Circular reasoning? You have to prove Yonkou cannot be exceptions for your argument to be right. Not assuming they already aren't...

You're just proving my point again...so if Zolo fights Orochi then Orochi can be a second Ryuma and the 3 Calamities can be equal the same way Perona, Hogback and Invisible dude are equal

Your opinion. Not fact LOL

29. Edward Teach Well-Known Member

This is off topic. but.. the burden of proof is on you. you're the one suggesting an abnormality in the pattern we've been witnessing with yonkou crews so far, you're the one that should prove it can happen.

I'm just saying it's possible. cause Kaidou is the first yonkou we meet where an entire strong faction/country is under him/working with him. that's the only way it could happen. I'm doing your own job for you man.

30. GilDLax Well-Known Member

>prove

pick one LOL

You are the one who insists on your scenario is true, not me.
    And I already give all the reasons why I think such possibility might happen and you discuss none of them. Instead you cling to this ''pattern'' argument and refuse to discuss my points.

Look at your argument! Where did you address my point that we don't know what card game or order Oda is going for? Or that Jack is consistently called Kaidou's right-hand man? You address none of them. It's like being a broken record is the only way to debate here...

BM has Tottoland...

Yep, my argument is so right you start to see where I'm coming from and do it for me LOL