1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Possible Ending for Naruto: Part I

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Kinjishi, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Kinjishi Well-Known Member

Possible/Logical Ending for Naruto!

This is a possible/logical outline of the ending of Naruto and the final battles:

Background: Akatsuki has captured all Jinchu-riki/Biju up to this point with exception of Naruto and the Kyubi. Impatient and frustrated, by order of the Akatsuki Leader, the entire organization comes full force to Konoha to finish their goal. The plan is for all two man teams to spread out and reak havoc as Team Itachi/Kisame kidnaps Naruto. Konoha however, anticipating a surprise attack, has taken measures to prepare for the worst.

Meanwhile, upon hearing of Akatsukis plan, Kabuto informs Orochimaru of the event. Little do they know, Sasuke overhears and foolishly thinking that he is ready to face his brother once again, rushes to Konoha to enact revenge on the man who has made him suffer for so many years. Kabuto and Orochimaru, who has yet to take control of Sasuke, realize Sasukes intentions and rush after him.

When Konoha is fully aware of Akatsuki?s intentions, they send for immediate reinforcements from Sunagakure. This is where the war begins:

Hidan/Kakuzu face off against Team Asuma and Team Kurenai.
    Outcome: Asuma kills Hidan after Shikamaru finds a weakness in his abilities. Choji is killed saving Shikamaru and Ino?s lives. Kurenai is heavily wounded while fighting Kakuzu, but Shino/Kiba/Hinata (ultimately Hinata) finally destroy Kakuzu.

Team Kakashi meets Deidara/Tobi.
    Outcome: Deidara and Tobi roam through Konoha causing havoc until they spot Naruto along with the rest of Team Kakashi. Going against orders, Tobi goes to face off against the group with Deidara reluctantly following. Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura fight Deidara and Tobi. The battle is even on both sides, with Kakashi particularly concerned about the familiarity of Tobi. This is until Yamato and Sai show up. The battle quickly turns to the side of Team Kakashi until Tobi, to Kakashi?s horror, reveals himself as Obito. While Kakashi is grief stricken and confused, Deidara seizes the opportunity to knock out Naruto with one of his clay attacks and carry the unconscious Naruto away. Kakashi finally coming to his senses tells everyone to follow Deidara while he faces off against Tobi/Obito. During the battle between the two sharingan users, Tobi/Obito taunts Kakashi by saying he has always hated Kakashi and that the famed copy ninja would be nothing if it were not for him. Kakashi attempts to persuade his old friend into giving up his evil ways, but to no avail. After a heated battle, Kakashi out of grief and pity deals the final blow with his chidori:kkchidori . With his time quickly coming to an end, Tobi/Obito finally admits that he has always respected Kakashi and if given another chance in life would have fought by Kakashi?s side until the end.

Itachi/Kisame meets Team Gai.
    Outcome: Team Gai comes across Itachi and Kisame. Kisame asks Itachi to allow him to finally finish off Gai while Itachi finish their job of capturing Naruto. Itachi agrees telling Kisame not to take too long and warns him once again not to underestimate Gai. As Itachi leaves Kisame smiles sadistically, telling Itachi it will be over soon enough. When the fight begins, Kisame knowing he is outnumbered, quickly attacks Tenten, severely injuring and immobilizing her. The rest of Team Gai attack Kisame, but with his monstrous strength and speed the shark-like Akatsuki overpowers them. Gai seeing his team beaten, decides to open 6 gates and finish Kisame with the Morning Peacock as he did once before. Unfortunately Kisame survives, and although injured quickly dispatches of Gai, leaving Lee and Neji to watch their sensei broken and beaten. The young pair desperately attack Kisame and seemingly have the upperhand until Kisame finds an opening in Lee?s defense. Neji quickly pushes Lee out of the way at the price of his own safety, and although not dead, Neji is physically unable to continue the battle. Lee seeing his beloved sensei and best friends on the brink of death open 7 of the 8 gates and in a blind rage assaults Kisame, killing him at the sacrifice of his own body:kislide . Lee, exhausted from the stress put on his body, falls to the ground facing Gai. Gai seeing his student surpass his own abilities gives Lee the Nice Guy Pose :Gaipose, which Lee returns with the last of his strength before losing consciousness :leepose .

To be Continued.................

This is what I imagine the end of Naruto will be like. Tell me what you think so far. I will finish the rest soon and share it with you.:gailee

Last edited: Oct 13, 2006
    Tags:
  2. RasenganUltimate Member

Your theory sounds reasonable and interesting. Please do continue. I am just intrigued.

3. Mider T Busting in and out of guts

Pretty good. But why wouldn't Kakashi use Raikiri instead of Chidori?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2006
  4. Bakage Nin-Extraordinaire

Because they're the same... (?)

5. RasenganUltimate Member

Raikiri and Chidori aren't the same. Raikiri is a much higher level of Chidori and is an S-ranked jutsu. Kakashi is said to have cut a lightening bolt with it. Raikiri is more concentrated and appears in the normal blue color of chakra.

6. Turrin 玄武

not enough people have died...and thus this seems unreasonable...also i doubt that gai can only open 6 of the celestail gates its more like 7. If you change the lee and gai fight with kisame to gai going 7 gates and then lee surpassing him and sacrficing himself by going 8 gates it would be much better

7. King_Rollo Hokage

Except that Udon would never order an attack against his own village, being both a member of Konohagakure and Akatsuki (the leader). So, this theory falls to bits. It definately was a good theory though.

8. Kinjishi Well-Known Member

Thanks. I would have continued but I got alot of work to do. Next part will definitely be coming soon though.

I thought about it. Its almost the same. except i dont think we have really seen raikiri used. It would probably savagely cut tobi in half whereas i wanted kakashi to have that respectful final moment with Tobi. in the end, chidori was just easier to spell i guess.

i definitely thought about that, but in the end decided to go my way. For one i dont want to kill people for the hell of it. Gai only needs 6 to use morning peacock so i didnt want to just create a totally new move for him. also the whole point of lee in the Naruto manga is to emphasize the meaning and benefit of hard work. If he dies like that after accomplishing so much then there really is no point to his goal of proving that he is a worthy ninja. As neji said "one who can only gain a pyrrhic victory cannot move his piece foward." I also wanted lee to be able to prove himself in a way to neji. so if he died, he would have saved his friends, but ultimately his personnal goal would seem less significant. On top of that i always pictured that after opening the eight gates your entire body would just shut down after about 30 seconds. Not enough time to get that final NICE GUY POSE in. Finally if you look at my name (rocklee0036) you would know that rock lee is my favorite character so i put alot of thought into his particular role. But dont let something like not enough deaths bother you. (.................There might be a few more deaths later though.:wink ).

Who the hell is Udon. doesnt he like algebra. Dont mix your foolish theories with mine.

9. Turrin 玄武

i manly have a problem with the fact that we will then never get to see the power/effects of the 8th gate which is highly unlikely...because it was mentioned for a reason

10. Angel Haiku Flying to the top

This is not bad at all really good!Hope it actually happen's!

Background: Akatsuki has captured all Jinchu-riki/Biju up to this point with exception of Naruto and the Kyubi. Impatient and frustrated, by order of the Akatsuki Leader, the entire organization comes full force to Konoha to finish their goal. The plan is for all two man teams to spread out and reak havoc as Team Itachi/Kisame kidnaps Naruto. Konoha however, anticipating a surprise attack, has taken measures to prepare for the worst.

Meanwhile, upon hearing of Akatsukis plan, Kabuto informs Orochimaru of the event. Little do they know, Sasuke overhears and foolishly thinking that he is ready to face his brother once again, rushes to Konoha to enact revenge on the man who has made him suffer for so many years. Kabuto and Orochimaru, who has yet to take control of Sasuke, realize Sasukes intentions and rush after him.

When Konoha is fully aware of Akatsuki’s intentions, they send for immediate reinforcements from Sunagakure. This is where the war begins:

Hidan/Kakuzu face off against Team Asuma and Team Kurenai.
    Outcome: Asuma kills Hidan after Shikamaru finds a weakness in his abilities. Choji is killed saving Shikamaru and Ino’s lives. Kurenai is heavily wounded while fighting Kakuzu, but Shino/Kiba/Hinata (ultimately Hinata) finally destroy Kakuzu.

Team Kakashi meets Deidara/Tobi.
    Outcome: Deidara and Tobi roam through Konoha causing havoc until they spot Naruto along with the rest of Team Kakashi. Going against orders, Tobi goes to face off against the group with Deidara reluctantly following. Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura fight Deidara and Tobi. The battle is even on both sides, with Kakashi particularly concerned about the familiarity of Tobi. This is until Yamato and Sai show up. The battle quickly turns to the side of Team Kakashi until Tobi, to Kakashi’s horror, reveals himself as Obito. While Kakashi is grief stricken and confused, Deidara seizes the opportunity to knock out Naruto with one of his clay attacks and carry the unconscious Naruto away. Kakashi finally coming to his senses tells everyone to follow Deidara while he faces off against Tobi/Obito. During the battle between the two sharingan users, Tobi/Obito taunts Kakashi by saying he has always hated Kakashi and that the famed copy ninja would be nothing if it were not for him. Kakashi attempts to persuade his old friend into giving up his evil ways, but to no avail. After a heated battle, Kakashi out of grief and pity deals the final blow with his chidori . With his time quickly coming to an end, Tobi/Obito finally admits that he has always respected Kakashi and if given another chance in life would have fought by Kakashi’s side until the end.

Itachi/Kisame meets Team Gai.
    Outcome: Team Gai comes across Itachi and Kisame. Kisame asks Itachi to allow him to finally finish off Gai while Itachi finish their job of capturing Naruto. Itachi agrees telling Kisame not to take too long and warns him once again not to underestimate Gai. As Itachi leaves Kisame smiles sadistically, telling Itachi it will be over soon enough. When the fight begins, Kisame knowing he is outnumbered, quickly attacks Tenten, severely injuring and immobilizing her. The rest of Team Gai attack Kisame, but with his monstrous strength and speed the shark-like Akatsuki overpowers them. Gai seeing his team beaten, decides to open 6 gates and finish Kisame with the Morning Peacock as he did once before. Unfortunately Kisame survives, and although injured quickly dispatches of Gai, leaving Lee and Neji to watch their sensei broken and beaten. The young pair desperately attack Kisame and seemingly have the upperhand until Kisame finds an opening in Lee’s defense. Neji quickly pushes Lee out of the way at the price of his own safety, and although not dead, Neji is physically unable to continue the battle. Lee seeing his beloved sensei and best friends on the brink of death open 7 of the 8 gates and in a blind rage assaults Kisame, killing him at the sacrifice of his own body . Lee, exhausted from the stress put on his body, falls to the ground facing Gai. Gai seeing his student surpass his own abilities gives Lee the Nice Guy Pose , which Lee returns with the last of his strength before losing consciousness .

11. Kinjishi Well-Known Member

well u can take that up with Kishi. I have no influence on the actually future of Naruto so i am unable to help you. i would think that people would want to avoid opening that eigth gate and not die.

Thank you. I also hope my speculation is somewhat correct.

12. fuddoh Member

Man that was a very nice theory! Keep up the good job and I'm waiting for part two!:laugh

13. FrostXian Messiah With An Attitude

My ending theory.
    Shit blows up.
    No one dies.
    Akatsuki loses.

14. Turrin 玄武

but this is your prediction of the ending if you want to predict correctly then its important to think about what kishi would want to show fans and what not

15. naralab92 New Member

Its rather unortunate now because Sasuke probably won't overhear Orochimaru talking to kabuto because sasuke took over his body from orochimaru. Of course another problem is that Kakuzu is dead and Hidan is pretty much harmless. It was a great idea though.