1. It's Time to Duel! Welcome to the NF Yu-Gi-Oh! Grand Championships. This tournament will span across 4 sections:
    Akihabara Lounge| Mafia | OBD |The Alley
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

5. BoOooOo!

Come one, come all to the wondrously eerie Pumpkin Patch! Perform tasks and challenges each day to stock up on the mystical Pumpkin Coins and use them to exchange for grand forum prizes! Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity, don't fear that which lies beneath the surface!

Schedule:
    Signups; October 10th - 15th
    Tasks and Challenges; October 15th - 29th
    Pumpkin Picking; October 30th - 31st
    Dismiss Notice

6. A blank contract written with magical ink?! Check out our Spooktacular Trick or Treat Event.
    Dismiss Notice

[Resolved] Post marked and deleted as "spam"

Discussion in 'Questions & Complaints' started by Ashen-Shugar, Apr 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashen-Shugar A wild romantic rover

I do not know the reason for other than "spam" why some posts were deleted

Today
    1. was deleted. Reason: spam post[/paste:font]
      6:49

Tags:
  2. Aphrodite Bite Me

Well your link was about cancer not the actual thread topic.

3. Ashen-Shugar A wild romantic rover

You did not read the article or I forgive for not explaining and putting it in perspective. Having cancer as a child did affect my relationships throughout my entire life. I am sorry.

4. Aphrodite Bite Me

5. Ashen-Shugar A wild romantic rover

I have been away from this forum for a long time. Baconbits is a good person for helping me out and other staff here like yourself too. Its kinda like therapy for me because the only reason I joined back in 2008 was just to be anonymous and just participate in the sheer fun and drama of fictional manga characters. Just an outlet where you can be open or as private as you want to be and enjoy the company/friend/fans that have same interest.

I am trying to be more open, it is difficult, still don't know where to ask about scanning some photographs with my scanner. I have all kinds from a long time ago. Still trying to find the one where me and my friends when we were small playing the Atari lol

6. Aphrodite Bite Me

Oh my gosh you are to sweet and thank you. If you ever need help with anything or get confused all you have to do is ask any of the staff. We will be glad to help you out. :hug

7. Monna Malicious Miraculous Malevolent Maelstrom

It was me that reported your post. I legitimately thought you were a spam bot from the nature of your post, since we get a lot of that around here. I'm so sorry!

8. Ashen-Shugar A wild romantic rover

That's okay, trust me I am not a tyler, A.I., or whatever. I can see why some of my posts seem that way though lol.

Edit: Please ignore my enthusiasm, sometimes I get unbalanced. Just thanks again for understanding

Am going a bit stir crazy with the extended winter. lol what are the bets going to be Ramsey Lake ice free going to be this year? Probably late July lol.

Edit2: Just for inquiring minds, I did not participate but I do not mind the cold
    Also could use help from anyone who is interested in fantasy hockey (those reading)

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  9. White Wolf Retired Staff

Seems this was resolved so locking.

In the future; the KCC is typically on the stricter side in terms of making on-topic posts, so as an example a thread about which dog treats are the best isn't where you'd discuss what the police did 3 blocks from your house. As long as it's relevant to the topic and abides by other rules too, you'll be fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.