1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and PM your vote.

Dismiss Notice

Post time warp Sasuke vs Itachi

Discussion in 'Manga Battledome' started by Shoddragon, May 29, 2007.

1. Shoddragon Active Member

Spoiler:
    when theres "little" trouble between Orochimaru and sasuke, for you manga readers you know what im tlaking about. IM sure one of you has a michael jackson version of that lil sketch in the anime u were on i tihnk the Naruto vs Ichigo thread
    . OK so ehres the layout, Itachi with his aterasu (ill get it right eventually :)), mangekyou sharingan , and stuff, but i cant rmember if Sasuke also gets it so i wont count it as a spoiler but anyway then we have sasuke with his Curse seal form 2which allows in a sense an advantage against him. Choose and lets see what proof you guys have :)

Tags:
  2. Drakor Active Member

Sasuke and Oro said together they were no match for Itachi.

3. Kai R I N N I N G Retired Staff

4. Sharinganmaster29 yoruichi sama's #1 fan

sasuke just like their personallity:p..good reply

5. jameshawking Brought back again

"If by submitting myself to him I can have a 1% chance of killing Itachi...That is enough."

Thread pwnt.

6. Gentle Fist B-Rock's Homeboy

7. Shoddragon Active Member

to be honest for all the people who tinhk sasuke is uber lets just say this:
    Spoiler:
    if naruto never went 4 tails and nearly killed orochimaru( a single hit would have easily killed orochi) then sasuke wouldnt have been able to kill him. Orochimaru was already severely weakned and with kabuto's help he kilt orochi. However wat most people dont know is that Itachi is kind weak too. If you watched shippuden episode 15 youd know: even kakashi said it: "Your are starting to lose your vision" or sometihng along those lines. This refers to his actual eyes. Wat most people relaly dont knnow is that (yes itachi fans im sorry but) Itachi is going blind. Yup its true. ANyone who knows a good deal of Naruto and reads the manga ( i dont because schooll is hard and I wanna have tothing to look foward to every thursday :)) would know this. The continuous use of the Mangekyou sharingan "damages" the users eyes each time used and over time if it is used too much the person will literally become blind.kinda like if u need to wear glasses and u squint a lot it kinda hurts your vision a bit.

So think about THIS Itachi.

p.s
    Spoiler:
    The rasenshurkien( naruto's wind element rasengan which kilt an akatsuki member instantly) is the shit :)

8. Kno7 o.O

It's bluntly stated in the manga. At his current state, Sasuke can't beat Itachi.

9. yondaime 88 Shodaime

Even blind Itachi would still rape all probably.

Besides, the Itachi haters are retarded if they think Itachi doesnt know what is happening to his body and has a plan or reason behind everything.

Itachi is the only character alive who has high chances of knowing everything about the clan's cursed history and the power of the sharingan. He knows what happens when he uses it and doesnt need kakashi to tell him his eyesight is fading.

People think Itachi is a retard who doesnt have any thought about what he does. Yet he is obviously portrayed as a character often lost in thought, as seen with the numerous "...".

Itachi likely had a reason for killing the clan, for letting sasuke live and for abusing the MS. Wether it seems like a good reason to us or not is an entirely different matter. Point is, Itachi wont just go blind and become a weak character, if anything abusing MS could probably lead to a new source of power.

10. Lilith sayonara