1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Post Your Naruto-Related Dreams Here!!

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by noboundZ, Nov 16, 2004.

1. noboundZ Funkadelic

Tags:
  2. Personal Jesus Maurice Chavez, the asshole

None that I can recall, but... if I did dream about the show, I wouldn't be Naruto; I'd be Kakashi on the verge of handing somebody they ass to them.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2004
  3. uchiha Femmes Dig Me

4. killer_of_elves New Member

I think it would be cool to be able to do the stuff they can....hasnt worked so far :D

5. --Nami-- Sh1n0b1 Sherbert

whenever i watch Naruto right before going to bed i usually dream about it .. well, mainly about ninjas in general. it's fun but i can hardly remember anything.

6. Tsukiyomi Crazy Cyborg Monkey

I dreamed once I was a Konoha ninja, not Naruto. It was interesting considering I don't dream often and 99/100 of my dreams are nightmares.

7. kell13 Kaze Nanpaku Niban

i dreamed i was gaara's b17cH.... cause i tecnnically am... my bf dresses up like him for cons and im always the silent b17cH locked onto him lol. but still i was like the sand b17cH fighting with gaara, saying nothing just like him... and i ruled!!!!

8. Ero-Simon No ocean-pie luck...

I have had plenty of dreams where I wasnt Naruto but was a ninja in Konoha and had missions etc to do. Suzie is the 6th Hokage now too as of lastnight :)

9. Sesshoumaru Lord of the Western Lands

I had this one dream where me and my two friends were attending the Chuunin Selection Exam from a new shinobi country outside of the main five countries (it's not on the map). We were modern shinobi and our forehead protector symbol was the USMC emblem. I was the big buff genin with the SAW, my homie was a dark, mysterious shinobi with the sniper rifle, and my other homie looked like Sub-zero carrying an M4A3.

It was funny as hell because in my dream because when I got to the 3rd exam's final round, I was facing Sasuke and he was talking all this mess that he was going to whoop on me Sound-Nin style, so when the examiner said begin, I pulled out a pistol and shot in the face.

10. gothlink666 Ods Keeper of the keys

i had a dream where i was sasuke but i wasnt a crybaby :p

11. Chrono27511 ...

I like my life

my dreams usually consist of me doing some erotic things

12. jaxspider Ero-sannin powered

Only whenever I want to summon something or do a rasegan in my gf's face.

13. Evilsoul Guest

I dont but if I did I would be dreaming about Tsunade, Sakura, and Anko at the same time doing stuff *cough*

14. siewmei88 ?ћїňэŜэ ?Чūũňїň

have u dream of naruto and what was it about?

lol....i dream that sakura and sasuke was in my house,sleeping in the same room.sakura had a secret crush for gaara and she begged me to get some sand from him for her birthday. i approached him and he was surprisingly friendly.i couldn't touch him because obviously he was shield by the sand ...i started searching for his weak point and i could touch his leg(that was his 'weakest' chakra point)..i collected some sand and gleefully gave it to sakura...boy,was she glad...

this was not exaggerated.it really was my dream last night.

15. shikamaru87 New Member

i dream that i was sakura and going on some mission with naruto and gaara....weird right?? the mission was something i don't remember already..sorry

16. KiraNaruto Heh...

LOL nice dreams... :D .. hmmm i havent had ay naruto dreams hahah

17. RJLupin Oni Baka

I dreamed I was with Kakashi and Sakumo. Kakashi was my age and dressed as an ANBU ^^ We fought a bunch of sound nins, and won rather easily. I was really happy for a couple days after that dream!! :D

18. Hayabusa ...

...I chidoried a tree. Thats my Naruto dream.

19. Rurouni Mushishi

I have a dream about some of the Naruto characters with characters from other anime. We were all sitting at a long table and eating lunch, basically. :amuse

20. RJLupin Oni Baka

21. D-Boy Three Star Hunter

I dreamed Garaa was trying to kill me, was pretty scarey actually

22. 4thokage Custom User Title

:rofl lol I never had any dreams of naruto or aleast im not remebering them

23. mao Fishsticks!

Some really weird one where Itachi kept asking for strawberry ice-cream and slaughtered everyone who didn't borrow money for him.

Um... yeah. You don't want to get inside my head @__@

24. shijuto サポータ

wow and i thought i was obcessed.... hehe jk. maybe tonight ill put up and endless loop of episodes and see what happens if i fall asleep... :)

25. Narutoshurikenrendan New Member

well, it didn't really make sense and i kinda forgot it but i remember sakura and hinata were fighting over naruto, sasuke was dead, i forgot what ino was doing, and i mixed chidori and rasengan and used it on gaaras sand shield. i think i woke up soon after.

26. Supaiku New Member

You can't control what it is you dream about, so it's not really a matter of obsession...Although, if I could control it, I probably would dream about Naruto, which makes it a matter of obsession, I guess. I just think it would make for an interesting dream. Never had a Naruto dream myself...yet. I have had a Halo dream though...I wonder how the two would go together... Something tells me Kakashi vs Master Chief would be a pretty awesome fight.

27. EvIL_Rhi New Member

I've had over 20...no i'm serious. Not exaggerating. I have one every night or every other night. I had a nejiten dream once....neji was on his way to see tenten, and give her this flower he found....and it was raining too..and he was lee and tenten kissing...so he dropped the flower and crush it under his foot. D: I was all.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...when I woke up.

28. Uzumaki Naruto Hokage

I had a dream of Naruto and Sakura being together and happy.

29. HildeKnight New Member

I can never remember the details of my dreams (well, its really rare at least), but I do remember that one weekend I had a Naruto and Full Metal Alchemist binge and as a result of that, I ended up having this Naruto and FMA-esque dream.

I believe the dream had more of an FMA feel to it, but I think there was more Naruto characters involved.

30. Strider M The Pretermitted

Ehhh I had a pretty cool dream.... In my dreams I'm always fighting the main guy in the Anime (a while ago I fought Gohan but that's another story)

I was a ninja that was ordered to delay Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi and Jaraiya from reaching a point because they were going to get killed if they got there too early? Whatever I didn't care I just had to delay them.

Anyway Everyone I mentioned was walking in a group and then it showed me standing next to Orochimaru (My dreams are in 3rd person) and Orochimaru was talking about "I'm going to eliminate you four since you guys were the main reason for me not destroying Konoha"

So I went off to fight Naruto and Sasuke and Orochimaru, Jaraiya and Kakashi left to fight Orochimaru.

Jaraiya and Kakashi Totally owned Orochimaru but it was actually a Shadow Replication of me that transformed into Orochimaru. and I told them I had to delay them so let the real me fight Naruto and Sasuke.

My fight: I disappeared....and While Sasuke and Naruto was wondering where I went, you saw Naruto get uppercutted and thrown around....(trust me I had this dream before I saw that stone nin use that jutsu) Anyway... Sasuke was alerted by this so he turned on this Sharingan...He saw me take out this Huge "Zabuza-sword-sized" Kunai and was about to chop Naruto's Head off.

You're still reading this?....Cool

So Sasuke saw this and said "Naruto! He's behind you! Duc-" It showed a shadow replication of me hand-chopped Sasuke on the Neck so he'd pass out.

So then Naruto heard Sasuke's warning so he ducked and kicked me out of my invisability.... And then we fought (I forgot what exactly happend here but it was some cool fighting)

But at some point Naruto Caught me off guard and did a Rasengan on me (like the one he hit Aoi with...not really pericing just the air spinning me off) and I land on my head like I been knocked out and Naruto passed out from exhaustion.

I wasn't hurt so I got up and looked at Naruto...and then Some Shiruken(sp?) flew by and knocked my Giant Kunai out of my hand! I looked over and saw it was Sasuke! So I took out a regular kunai which grew into another giant one and attacked him but he was blocking it with his Giant Ninja Star (like the one he had on the Zabuza saga). (I forgot the details on this fight too)

But Sasuke decided to use his Chidori. So my hand lit up with fire (The Fire version of a hand held chakra attack) and I said some Gibberish word (So I'm naming it Kajiya "Fire Arrow") and we was about to connect but I heard some dude say "good job you delayed them long enough" and then I woke up.

Man.....I wish I could record my dreams.....or draw manga lol