1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Attention contest participants:

Voting will officially be done by polls in GOTW, POTW, and Anime Art Battle. However, poll options are limited, so sometimes they will be split between 2 polls. Don't forget to vote in both!

Thank you, loves.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

7. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  8. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and place your vote.

Dismiss Notice

PotW 49 -- 1st Choice Votes

Discussion in 'Photo of the Week' started by Azeruth, Feb 10, 2019.

Tags:

Best choice?

Poll closed Feb 12, 2019.
  1. 01

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 02

38.5%
  3. 03

23.1%
  4. 04

15.4%
  5. 05

23.1%
  1. Azeruth Moderator

PotW 49
    1st Choice Vote

This week's theme was Love and Friendship.

View entries here:

Please vote for your first choice in this poll. Your vote will have a weight of 2.
    And vote for your second choice in the 2nd choice votes poll. Your vote there will have a weight of 1.

Note:
    • You cannot vote for yourself
    • You cannot vote the same entry for both polls
    • Please post comments and constructive criticism in this thread

Tags:
  2. A Optimistic Gang Gang

My vote goes for Entry 2. The man, the myth, the legend himself Grey Wolf decided to post a pic of himself and his girl as a symbol of love and friendship, it doesn't get more creative then that.

NF's most notorious member deserves this win. :dead

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Uchiha Ojii-San

Flag:
    United States

Flag:
    United States
    The troll is real in that one. You deserve an troemy for your role!

5. Uchiha Ojii-San

Flag:
    United States
    However, I'm gonna pick entry four cause I am hungry and it looks delicious.

6. Mysticreader Well-Known Member

Entries 1(lighting reflected on bear's eyes'), 4(deliciously yummy looking) and 5(NF!) has that "put a smile on your face/go aw" vibe. All around warm/fuzzy feelings evoked.

With Valentine's day coming however, I was swayed to pick the couple photos which imo, represented this week's theme the best. Entry 2(nice photo and a bold choice in sharing a personal one(?)) as my top pick and Entry 3(can almost visualize a heart shape surrounding the cats) as my second choice.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. Azeruth Moderator

My first vote went to Entry 02. While the theme could be either Love or Friendship, I feel like Entry 02 best captures both in one image. Relationships are built on both and this image best represents this with a happy couple.

My second vote went to Entry 03. A couple of adorable kitties relaxing together like best friends~

Entry 01 has a cute pink bear with lots of hearts for the love theme. $30 though? I thought the candy prices were bad this time of year :blobhide

Entries 04 and 05 are both cute as well, going for simple but effective representations of love. I like that Entry 04 has two donuts though since it implies another couple~

:sachilove

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. Jibutters Pullout King

I thought we might get interesting entries for this theme I can feel the love tonight <3

I love the warm and fuzzy vibes of entry 1 with the cute teddy. Pricey indeed but still cute and clearly love themed itself very nice <3

Love the decision to go personal in entry 2 and it turned out adorable. I think this best fully encapsulates the theme and it gets my 1st vote <3

Love more cute fluffiness in entry 3 and I also saw the heart shape of the two kitties when I first looked at it. The kitties also look very friendly themselves so this gets my 2nd vote <3

Love donuts and entry 4 and they are heart shaped to boot. Never saw a donut with hershey's chocolate on top my gawd :druul <3

Love the snow drawn luff of nf in entry 5 and I can relate nf is a great way to spend time indoors during them snow storms :blobcomfy <3

:heart

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List