• Emojis directly from your phone for all πŸ€—πŸ˜¬
  • CC
    Come enter in this week's GotW and PotW!
    Deadline for both contests is March 7 at 9 pm UTC.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

POTW Discussion thread

Jibutters

Pullout King
Congrats @Mysticreader!! It would have been tough to beat that level of creativity and effort into such a difficult theme. Nice work!!

Also I didn't know you were such a talented artist :hurr

Eiko

faded
Advisor
I was too busy I totally forgot today was the deadline :catdespair

Anyways, congratulations Gianfi! That was such a beautiful photo!

I wanted to come back and take pictures to earn points but it seems so far prizes have been ruined somewhat. As I really dislike now having to pay for basically senior avatars. despite us already having them or supposed to have them. haha..

Velvet

⭐E L Y S I A N⭐
A call to arms!

A lot of you probably noticed the issues with the avatars sizes, quality & so on that were raised since the forum upgrade!

And all the complaints about them have been ignored which has caused the contests to stop, avatar & signature shops to stop, the giveaway threads to stop and just the overall use of avatar is...doing poorly!

A poll has been made, if you have the time please go vote in hopes it will finally get noticed!

:blobdj

Mysticreader

Happy New Year everyone :happykitten

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄ γ€€*γ€€. ❄ *γ€€.   ❄ .  ❄ .γ€€γ€€*γ€€.❄.γ€€γ€€.
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–„β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–„ *γ€€.γ€€γ€€*γ€€.γ€€γ€€*γ€€.γ€€ *γ€€.γ€€γ€€*γ€€.γ€€γ€€*γ€€.γ€€
β”€β–„β–„β”€β”€β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ”€β”€β–„β–„ *γ€€.  ❄ .γ€€γ€€*γ€€. ❄ .  ❄ .γ€€γ€€*γ€€.
β–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–€β–‘β–‘β”¬β–‘β–‘β–€β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆ γ€€*γ€€.  ❄.γ€€*γ€€.γ€€γ€€*γ€€.γ€€*γ€€.γ€€γ€€*γ€€.γ€€.

May 2021 be a better one than the last :pattycake

Majin Lu

Dark Magician Girl
Super Moderator
We are resuming PotW with Drinks as theme:

Please, try to do not post your entries on the last hour before the deadline. There are happening many changes everyday and we aren't sure if a simple thing like posting links will be working at that time. Some URLs are still missing, for example.

We aren't sure if the CC alert will work, anyway, we will put a general forum notice just in case.

Top Bottom