• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

POTW Discussion thread

PotW 146 Winner

Majin Lu

Dark Magician Girl
Super Moderator
PotW 146 Winner

This week's theme was Comfy.

In third place, it's Entry 01 by @Alwaysmind!

In second place, it's Entry 02 by @Mysticreader!

And the winner of Photography of the Week is...

...Entry 03 by @Rinoa!

Congratulations to all the winners
Please, choose the theme of PotW 148, Rinoa.
----------------

Entry 03

Entry 02

Fresh bakes and coffee, savouring the moment :catsips
Entry 01

Sadly for number 2 I didn’t feel the hot vibe cozy vibe, would have bee great rob see the steam., I could only picture a cold cup of tea like a A&W commercial where they serve hamburgers out in the cold.

:sadpanda

PotW 147 Winner

Majin Lu

Dark Magician Girl
Super Moderator
PotW 147 Winner

This week's theme was Love.

In second place, it's Entry 02 by @Alwaysmind!

And the winner of Photography of the Week is...

...Entry 01 by @Rinoa!

Congratulations to all the winners
Please, choose the theme of PotW 149, Rinoa.
----------------
Entry 01

And all of our summers we'll have our winter romance...
Entry 02

Rinoa

Dem❀n 滅
Administrator
@Mikasa you can win points by participating in the photo of the week for example. We have weekly contests
And also voting on the polls for the entry you like the most gives points that you can then buy the lighting sparkles you seem to want to.
This week the theme is Lights as you can see here thread explaining. If you have doubts @Majin Lu or any regular here can also help. Thread:

Entries are anonymous, you need to create a thread and post your entry / photo Here :

in your preferences you can set this option and you get an alert everytime a contest is up or a poll to vote

Contest Alerts
  • Join
Join here to receive alerts about all of Naruto Forums Contests and Events held within the Contest Central (and outside

Majin Lu

Dark Magician Girl
Super Moderator
Well as a request then, I suggest that the photo series be made in Sepia.

Everyone obsesses about black and white, no love for sepia.

So a Sepia series should be fun :)
When there are ending with 0 and 5 themes, members don't choose the theme. I was just pointing why - even you being the winner - you cannot choose next next.

I do think that sepia is cool, but let's be real: we are getting almost no entries. If more members say here they are interested, we can make it sepia.

l have finally claimed the prize, after somehow losing POW 78. I can cheer for once. :)
I misstyped, sorry.

When there are ending with 0 and 5 themes, members don't choose the theme. I was just pointing why - even you being the winner - you cannot choose next next.

I do think that sepia is cool, but let's be real: we are getting almost no entries. If more members say here they are interested, we can make it sepia.

I misstyped, sorry.

That's okay. Just thought we could find some sort of compromise. I hadn't realized were already at 180.
You derped with the typo and I derped at the theme. Call it even. :)

---
I didnt noticed you posted 48 lol.

But I was referring to:

I think I had lost that one because more ppl voted another one second choice. :sadpanda

It took two years but I have finally gotten my prize. Huzzah! :noworries

PotW 149 Winner New

Majin Lu

Dark Magician Girl
Super Moderator
Top Bottom