1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Pre-Sasuke vs. Post-Sakura

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Kuya, Oct 3, 2006.

Pre-Sasuke vs. Post-Sakura

1. Pre-Sasuke

32 vote(s)
    74.4%
  2. Post-Sakura

11 vote(s)
    25.6%
  1. Kuya God of the 5th Dimension

Who wins and how?

This is everything shown in pre-skip and post-skip.

Tags:
  2. CyberPunk 3D Blaster Savage

Going with Saucekay on this one. His Sharingan pretty much nullifies any kind of offense she can mount.

3. frizbee1 The Black Swordsman

Power does no good! If you can't make contact! Sasuke would know every swing she'd throw and make BarbQ of her (unless his feelings get the best of him)

4. Jun'ichi Religious Executor

No offence against Sakura, but Pre-Sasuke will still win, for she never could commit herself in any kind of way either post or pre to hit Sasuke.

5. Seany Banned

Sasuke wins. Sakura is gonna have a hard time landing a hit since Sasuke has 3 tomoe.

6. MakeEmum ...cause 7 annihilated 9

Sasuke was kick ass then

but Post-Sakura rank as chunnin is not to be underestimated

Sasuke would prob have to go CS on her ass!

7. Hokage Mac Dre The Flyest Young man in here.

Sasuke would win. No feelings would come up for Sakura because he's gay. But Sharingan ftw, chidori to the face for her efforts.

8. Varuna Banned

sasuke wins, sakura is an ugly piece of shit, and shes weak.

9. Woofie Coordinator

Yep, pretty much. I don't think she stands a chance of hitting him with the 3-tomoe Sharingan, and it will be very difficult for her to dodge his attacks too (since he can see her dodge and adjust his attack accordingly)... so Chidori or something should finish it off.

When he only had the 2-tomoe Sharingan I'm not so sure, though. I still think Sasuke may dominate the fight with his speed and jutsu, but Sakura can take and heal from a lot of punishment (and she could probably evade Chidori), and all she needs to do is land one hit.

10. Hamaru Semi-Active

Sasuke is just to fast for her...

11. Crimson Scorpio The Quintessential

If she can get a single hit in she'd win. But she won't get a hit in because of the mastered Sharingan's ungodly foresight.

12. Mr. Avocado I can make guacamole!!!

Sakura became chuunin level now in post timeskip, Sasuke was proven to be and even said to be obviously chuunin level by the examiner since the chuunin exams. Sasuke beats her pre skip from when he got 2 tomoe sharingan and up.

13. Celfur Member

Pre-Sasuke still wins. Sakura has improved, but still isn't at Sasuke's previous level.

14. mizukage90 New Member

Sakura beat sasori, the only reason she didn't technically kill him is because sosori's body could reconstruct so chyoba sama had to use her chakra sealing technique. there is no way in hell pre time skip sasuke could beat sasori because pre time skip sasuke couldn't even beat gaara naruto did, and post time skip gaara who is now even stronger was beat by Deiadara who is weaker than sasori, who again is beat by sakura. If thats not engough for you sakaur smashed all of sasori's puppets with her bare hands including Suna's third kazekage who was the strongest kazekage(again stronger than gaara) with his iron sand attack that was blown to dust by post time skip sakura. Post time skip sauke could beat post time skip sakura, but not pre time skip sasuke, no way in hell not possible. Use logic people, the only way pre time skip sasuke could beat post time skip sasuke, like some logical people have said is if sakura refrains from attacking sasuke because of her feelings for him.

15. The Truth Active Member

Sakura's abilities don't match up to Sasuke, she hasn't displayed the speed necessary to overwhelm his sharingan and her jutsus seem restricted to the medical region. Sasuke ftw

16. Halcyon Days Kazekage Lee

Sasuke, his skills in pre-skip overwhelm sakura in post-skip. although she may have stronger overall strength his ninjutsu, speed, and sharingan are still to much for her to handle even though he is -preskip

17. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

While this is pretty much true, I think you have to consider the other side too. Sasuke would similarly be hard pressed to hurt Sakura. Even Katon attacks would probably be blocked if she punched the earth, displacing enough earth to block the fire. For an precision attack like Chidori, her dodging abilities would make such an attack virtually impossible to land. Sharingan Windmill would likely have the strings ripped. Shishi Rendan could work, but then her healing abilities would come into play. Plus, getting in close range of Sakura while in the air(and thus no room to move around) isn't a good idea.

Defensive ability alone doesn't win the fight(unless your opponent has a suicidal move which makes them a sitting duck if it fails)

18. Mat?icha アナル

yeah, sasuke wins this. sharingan gives him advantege over sakura.

19. Hyuuga RIP Apoo and Astaroth

Going with Sasuke

20. The Truth Active Member

I was actually thinking the same thing after I typed my response. As good as Sakura dodging abilties may be however, Sasuke's sharingan may be make him equal to or better at it. Combined with the fact that he has the superior offensive fire power, i'd give it to him.

21. Rashman Leader of the Franchise

sasuke wins. the sharingan is a disadvantage for sakura.

22. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

One thing I forgot to mention is that the speed of her attacks can't be discounted. If she needed to, she could do something like this:

Except with her postskip chakra, it'd be far far faster, something that even the Sharingan would be hardpressed to dodge.

The Sharingan may, or it may not make him better than her in terms of dodging. Keep in mind that while it can predict future, movement, it doesn't allow the user to move at some altered speed. Even if he reacts to her moves, she can react to his reaction, etc(which I find is somewhat of a paradox of the Sharingan, as their future movements may depend on their opponent's movements so predictions would only work in situations where the opponent doesn't pay attention to their actions)

Furthermore, despite superior firepower, we also have to consider effectiveness. of his moves. Even if Sakura cannot dodge completely, she may reduce the damage enough that she could easily heal from them. Then it becomes a test of attrition. Sasuke would only win such a tradeoff if his attacks used up less chakra than it takes Sakura to heal from them. His greater chakra capacity would be offset by her large capacity(as claimed by Sasori) combined with her perfect control of it. That I doubt. His attacks suggest an incredible amount of chakra used. And furthermore I've already discussed how each element of his arsenal at the time would come into play against Sakura.

23. The Truth Active Member

If that were the case then she'd sacrafice the strength for her speed. I say that because if both could be done at the same time then they would be.
    Whats funny is i've tried to bring up that very same point about the sharingan before only to be shot down by others. Being able to take advantage of such a weakness(if it could be called that) however is something I don't think Sakura can do. She's smart granted, but her taijutsu skills aren't there to where she could employ such tactics effectively. A Neji or Kimimaro who are specialized and proficient in taijutsu could employ feints and such to force Sasuke to react a certain way, getting him out of position.
    Well your analysis was reliant upon Sakura having the time to heal from the damage she might sustain. Furthermore, those medical jutsus also take alot of chakra to perform. Any gap in time she uses to heal herslef is an opening for Sasuke to attack. He could use a katon to force her to dodge, then predicting where she'd move, be waiting in that spot(or general area) with a more damaging attack such as chidori. And finally while his attacks take more chakra, the three tomoe helps him conserve it by not making useless movements.

24. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

The medical jutsu don't always take a lot of chakra. It depends heavily on the damage. Afterall, it was Tsunade herself who said that being a medic nin required control of the smallest amounts of chakra.
    Hataraki Man - 01 [Arienai]
    Well it's not exactly the same as say Lee's speed, which can be done over a period of time. It's a burst of speed. And it likewise would be too much of an offensive ability for a person who's main priority over all else is never getting hit.

Similarly, any time in between attacks could be used for healing. She was able to start homeostasis right after being stabbed with a poisoned, paralyzing sword. A slight wound like a burn or a cut from a kunai wouldn't take much time to heal compared to having muscles cut.

But also the 3 tomoe also uses up chakra(small but a constant amount throughout a fight) which would still make it less efficient than someone with perfect chakra control not using any extra such chakra.

Even to wait in a position where he could use Chidori like he did Naruto, even Naruto(without Kyubi's speed enhancing chakra) could redirect his arm to avoid critical injury, let alone someone with much more training and could likely redirect it in the direction of least damage. Also like I said, if it were Sakura(who would likely have a longer reach being a 15yr old female compared to a 13 year old male), holding her that close would be rather suicidal.

25. darco Member

At least Sasuke could use CS lvl 1...
    If it'll be so, Sakura's chances to survive is equal to zero...

26. The Truth Active Member

The excerpt also speaks of the increasing difficulty of healing more severe wounds. Sasuke's more damaging attacks would require alot of chakra to heal and that is chakra that can't be devoted to a counter attack.

Getting hit with a Katon wouldn't be slight at all, the burns would be significant I would assume. And while Sakura was able to start the healing process against Sasori, she was in no position to fight.

The differance is that Sakura is expending her energy(efficiently of course) just to heal the damage that Sasuke would be inflicting. I don't see her having much a chance at fighting back outside of waiting for Sasuke to pass out from exhaustion. Also if it became evident that Sasuke's attacks were just being negated then why wouldn't he try for the quick kill? As good as her dodging may be the longer the battle wears on the slower she gets. And while the same goes for Sasuke, he has a CS to use as a last resort if his base weren't enough.