1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Predict what Red Clouds fight what Leaf Members

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by supersayainkakashi, Oct 11, 2006.

1. supersayainkakashi Member

Stuff in green aint that important

The rate at which Naruto and his buddies are growing up is quite fast. Yet at the same time, its nice to know that kakashi and Gai had to work very hard to beat 30% Itachi and Kisame.

Because at the rate the show is going, there wont be much show left to show at all. They already have 5 demons, and two are not fully under control...or are they?. Granted, they most likely will never get Naurtos and he may be able to control 4 or even 5 in the future, or by the way Yamato is talking, he may never use it again unless its a Trump card.

But just look at it this way. Lets say for every 2 red clouds there are, they have to fight 4 Leaf ninjas. Usually, they fight 1 Jounin and 3 Chenin/Jounin(naruto) so it is not an over powering fight for the Leaf Ninjas. In Sasoris fight, he was taken down by two, one being a main character. In Dieadras fight, he was taken down by 2 main characters, but did not die. Thus it makes perfeect sense now.

In every fight, they will either kill 1 Atuski member, or, both will run away to fight another day. Except for 3. Which of course are, Kisami, AL, and Itachi. So it leads me to believe that, Itachi will be saved for Sauske/Oro
    Kisame will be saved for team Gai. And AL for team Kakashi

So with the remaining ones left over, Narutos group can not fight them all, but we can be sure he wont fight Sauske anytime soon until he not only gets a hang of this wind thing, but takes a step forward in power, that doesnt deal with his demon fox.

So that leaves the other members left over

Dieadra and Tobi

Hidan and Kakuza

blue haired guy and Zetsu?

And once again, Kisame is prolly for Gai, Itachi for Sauske, and AL for Naruto.
    BUT, if Sakura becomes a slightly important character again, then, it may become Kisame for her, seeing as her super power punches could possibly deal with his power. And her ability to dodge strong attacks.

And it would only make sense the top 3 are fought with the top 3.

But what do you think about Dieadra and Tobi? I am sure Kakashi will report about his long ranged attacks, and thusly send in a group with some long ranged attacks. Maybe this could be Hinatas groups time to shine where Naruto failed? With her ability to see if the clay is a bomb or a clone or a fake, and Kibas smell along with bigger dog and fast attacks and Shinos long ranged Bugs, this seems like a good match up.

Not sure who would face Zetsu or even what that blue haired guy can do, but maybe Gais group can take them on? since Zetsu can go underground, Neji could possibly show us his stuff. And Tenten has never done anything worth watching so she should shine....right about now. and throw in some post time skip drunken Lee and you have yourself a match!

Hidan will probably live to fight another day, and if he does...who will he fight?

Tags:
  2. Logerond Member

I think that maybe Sakura will fight Zetsu, and use her strength to get him out of the ground, like she did with Kakashi in the bell test.

3. supersayainkakashi Member

hE CAN TRAVEL through the ground at a high speed, unlike kakashi who does so slowly....

And since she cant really SEE him, she just punched the ground and expected him to be somewhere there. While Neji or Hinata can actually see him while underground, and possibly counter when he comes up, or just alert everyone to his whearabouts

4. Spy_Smasher Well-Known Member

It bears repeating: red clouds.

5. Emery Active Member

Thread's already been done. Use the search button.

6. Shishi-O Oda Is God

naruto will go out overconfident, like gotenks did at first, then get rescued, but i think maybe will kill/ seriously injure an akatsuki member, freaking them out.

probably destroying kakuzu's invincible body

garnering himself way too much akatsuki attention.:)

7. Vox wub wub wub

He has the kyubi, he already has their attention

8. kuchiyoseNOjutsu Badass

What's a red cloud?:doh

I thought akatsuki translates to "red dawn"!

9. G-Man It Ain't Easy Being G...

Akatsuki doesn't translate to "red" anything. It's an old Japanese word for "dawn". Just "dawn". It's supposed to be symbolic in regards to the changing of an era (like the saying "the dawn of a new era").

It sounds like it means "red moon", but that would be "Akai Tsuki", like the song in the first Disgaea game. "Akai" means "red" as in describing something (ie. an object or thing) as being red in color. "Aka" by itself is typically used in names, like Akamaru.

10. dora ♥ teh dinosaurrr ,,

Naruto vs. The Akatsuki Leader; just because.
    Sasuke vs. Itachi; the fight needs to happen.
    Gaara vs. Deidara; his revenge.
    Ino/Sakura vs. Zetzu; gotta throw the girls in there, don't ask me why this is my opinion. I don't even know myself.
    Lee vs. Kisame; again, just because.
    Shikamaru vs. Hidan; the whole Asuma thing.
    Hinata vs. Blue-haired one; again, don't ask.
    Hm...Sasori is dead...so who else...? I think I got them all. And everyone else can pile on Kakuzu :amuse . I'm a wee bit hyper right now.

11. Goose00 New Member

Naruto vs. The Akatsuki Leader
    Naruto vs Orochimaru
    Sasuke vs. Itachi
    Gaara vs. Deidara
    Neji vs. Zetzu; Byakugan vs BYAKUGAN!?!? I think Zetsu ate the body of Nejis father and managed to develop the byakugan.
    Lee/Gay vs. Kisame;
    Shikamaru/Ino/Chouji vs. Hidan;
    Sakura or Tsunade vs. Blue-haired one;
    Kakashi vs Tobi
    Jiraiya vs Kakuzu; just because I ran out of strong characters.