1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Voting is live in the KCC Short Story Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Dismiss Notice

Prediction! Itachi vs Naruto

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by hjkou, Apr 30, 2005.

1. hjkou

Flag:
    Portugal
    supposedly itachi is meant to fight naruto (according to the summary).. which is quite a joke, because as much as naruto has grown over the timeskip.. i doubt he can take itachi

what if itachi used tsukiyomi on naruto, and when hes in narutos head.. he meets the kyuubi, whos like "gtfo noob" and rapes itachi ?
    haha.. i can imagine it, fucking funny.

Tags:
  2. martryn

That would be the greatest! Ha ha ha. I totally hope that happens. That would so piss off the fanboys. Ha ha ha.

And no way you can beat cup for worst rep. Its a lost cause.

3. sekitheifrit

If naruto and itachi start to fight i'm sure it'll be short, someone will step in, probably kakashi. Naruto has undoubtedly gotten hella strong but still itachi is one of the strongest characters in the series, and naruto can't have gotten that far yet. The story would kinda suck if naruto was already strong enough take itachi. Becasue then they'd have to keep invented new stronger characters to replace the old super strong characters. Then it would be a DBZ situation.

4. Franckie

I'm just waiting to laugh at the hardcore Itachi fans who think he's untouchable. Naruto will probably hold his own. I've said it before, all his training with Jiraiya is pointless if he can't retaliate against akatsuki.

5. Kyuubi Naruto

Naruto will hold back Itachi, thats what he was meant to do for the entire 3 years. He will push Itachi back and I think Itachi will retreat. There's no way that Naruto can be beaten by Itachi right now based on all the hype happening to Naruto. Itachi cant be brought down just yet. I expect to see Naruto holding Itachi back and pushing him back and then Itachi retreats because of lost time or the Akatsuki Leader making him retreat.

6. zeheero1982

I am a big fan of Naruto, but I don't think he can defeat Itachi right now. Besides, if Itachi gets defeat now that would mean poor Sasuke have nothing do for the entire series. Furthermore, I think Naruto will probably be able to hold off Itachi or maybe a something happens. Remember Itachi did kill the entire Uchina clan(I hope I spell it right). Anyways, I don't want Naruto being the next Goku. :smile-big

7. Kalmah

Naruto:.......OK......
    Itachi:*attemts mind-rape*
    Naruto: *counters w/ kyuubi*
    Itachi: *switches to new jutsu*

In conclusion Itachi > Naruto

8. Kyuubi Naruto

Also remember, certain ninjas get stronger at certain times. Like Itachi got most of his strength at a young age. Satutobi was Hokage at an extremely young age, Kimimaro is very strong but hes young also Naruto should be about his age now. Its not uncommon for characters to have these huge jumps in power but if Naruto has one now and not when hes an adult then it would be messed up. I think the jump from now to adult will be the biggest jump so far.

9. hjkou

Flag:
    Portugal
    everyone missed the main point of this thread
    which was the cool idea of kyuubi fighting itachi inside narutos brain
    hahahaha

10. sekitheifrit

They've never alluded to the kyuubi being able to block high level genjutsus, so i don't see why the kyuubi would be able to fight it out with itachi in naruto's head. I don't see the Tsukuyomi being beaten in the same manner as ino's mind control technique. Although i wouldn't be surprised if they did something like that.

11. 9th

I make a guess thats Itachi tries to brake Narutos spirit, but hes been thru' the worst hell in the serie, loneliness :p...So i guess, Naruto will be like

"huff huff huff been there done that!!! huff huff thats my way of ninja!!!"

12. Aman

I think that if Naruto gets kyuubified or uses ''that'' jutsu, he can make itachi retreat.

13. nabbe

Omg, I really hope that happens.. Just want to see the reactions of the fanboys :D

14. JA1num

What my point is,it is really pausible of that happening,this thread is more of a theory thing , which is really similar to inner sakura countering the tsukiyomi.

15. Zabuza-san

if naruto fights itachi it will be in a genjutsu, that way naruto can show how strong he is and not beat itachi himself..
    even itachi will say WTF when he ses naruto streanght..

16. Hayate

I want to see that happen, it'd be most likely as well. And Itachi would have to run away crying as the big bad fox pwned him.

17. koopo

I'll repost this here becuse none seams to answer me!!:

But in the manga I read this is what happend to Itachi:
    1. Oroshimaru said Itachi was stronger than him
    2. Itachi completly ignored Jiraya and instead used a jutsu on his brother that seams to tiered him a lot.
    3. After they left the fight with Jiraya Kisame said "Why is it nessiserly for YOU to leave!!?"
    4. You can't look at his eye's if so you are dead Kakashi said that Itachi could've killed him if he tryed
    5. From what was translated in the databook 2 he can turn anything he looks into a pile of dust.

I'm very sorry I can't seam to understand how you can think Jiraya is stronger than itachi. It's just impossible in my point of view. I've looked and looked and looked in every chapter over and over again. But I simply can't find any evidence that Jiraya should be stronger. Please HELP ME!!

I think Itachi spared Kakashi and Jirayas life or rather correct he avoided killing them. Itachis true motivations are very dim. I believe he hasn't shown us himself completly serious in a fight yet. Something tells me he is suicidal and that he's really not apart of the Akatsuki it all has something to do about Sasuke and that thrid sharigan user.

There for It would be impossible for Naruto to beat Itachi right now. Itachi is as I understand it impossible to beat unless it's Sasuke.

18. JA1num

I think the word u're looking for prime...

19. Vatatzes

naruto would get beat pretty quickly. he isnt yet near itachi's level. in fact we are still debating whether he is above chuunin level yet. i think after the time skip he shoulda came back all bad ass but sure three years going from genin to kage level is a bit of a stretch so i guess i understand. yeah but i mean its itachi the only one who could take him right now would probably be kakashi. itll be interesting to see how things pan out.

20. The Sandwich Prince

I wrote this in another thread, but here... Orochimaru is just a scaredy cat.

Jiraiya is more of a brute strength fighter who uses jutsu that can't be copied (I.E. summoning types) and wide spread jutsu that capture the opponent (Swamp of the Underworld, the Frog Stomach thingy, etc.) so it's understandable why they think they'd lose. Without Itachi we would've saw Kisame die to a single jutsu from Jiraiya.

Orochimaru, however, uses a wide variety of jutsu that can be easily copied. You can't use Edo Tensai as an example since it has pre-reqs for use (sacrifices). Orochimaru going against Itachi would be suicide since he can copy your jutsu, counter it effectively, and then follow-up with another jutsu. Orochimaru's fear comes from the fact that the Sharingan nullifies his mode of attack. Even when he had his arms he only used jutsu moreso than physical force.

So there you go. That's what I go by.. until we see that flashback where Itachi beat the hell out of Orochimaru.

Edit: Plus Jiraiya had a better reputation in Konoha than Orochimaru. Orochimaru was a genius, but Jiraiya pretty much helped Yondaime become who he was, did countless amounts of S ranked missions, and earned some wacky title of the "Insanity of Konoha"

21. Lammy

Itachi's objective isnt to kill Naruto, if he Tsukiyomied him it'd be a waste of time and a risk on Naruto's life!

If anything, their fight will be just "HA! HAR! HAAAA!!" and "PANT PANT!" "VROOSH" with no real advantage, then an interruption.

22. koopo

But this does not explain anything anything to what I just asked. Your right Oroshimaru may be have a smaller chance on winning. Even though he has so far not been using less brutal force then Jiraya or more jutsus.

But even if you are right that's just 1 point cleared out of 5 solid evidence. Anyways this debate does not belong here. I just wanted im my opinion Itachi seams impossible to beat. Unless it's another sharigan user with the same bloodline.

23. Lammy

Itachi is so blind, he'd fall over his own feet first before beating Naruto

24. The Sandwich Prince

Meh, Itachi ignored Jiraiya because everyone in the room pretty much had an unspoken agreement not to interrupt the fight. Aside from blocking Kisame's attack, Jiraiya didn't even stage an attack until after Sasuke got his ass whooped and then Akatsuki fled. I'd call that fear.

Your third point about him fleeing. Itachi answered that question and the fact that the frog jutsu would've swallowed them whole had Itachi not used Amaretsu is enough for him to flee. I don't know if you know, but he used his genjutsu twice (You could see he was visibly shaken after the first use) and then Amarestu. His chakra was drained immensely (Itachi isn't that great that he could use the ultimate genjutsu and a flame that burned through a fire breathing frog's stomach and still have a lot of chakra).

4th point.. um... okay. Don't look into his eyes then? Everyone's been saying base your attacks on the mangekyou sharingan on foot movement and probably sound, but against Itachi that seems kind of foolish.

5th point.. again, okay. Amaretsu is strong as hell. No doubt. You can probably avoid it though since I'm sure it has a range. If Itachi misses then he loses A LOT of chakra, but if it hits I'm sure its instant death. Jiraiya had to seal the flames so we know it's strong.

25. Ben Dover

hehe "gtfo noob", excellent prediction my man!

26. rokkudaime

I soooo want to see that!!! it would be great lol

27. Gaara-Kazekage

Naruto shouldn't be fighting Itachi in the genjutsu...he should break out of it to show his improvement, not trapped in it. Unless it's not genjutsu (horror of horrors) and Itachi has indeed floored the rest, leaving Naruto to deal with Itachi alone...what'll happen to Gaara?!

28. Tenderfoot

love it or hate it, Naruto is gonna hold his on, After all he's got Kakashi's back and our god of information shinobi knew that Itachi was after him, so don't u think he at least prepared him for that...The training must have been crazy though, considering that:
    *Jiraiyi knew Naruto cld regenerate quickly, so why wld he hold back...
    *Naruto himself said the dude had no mercy, he even needed a new head protecter which is probably as hard or harder than metal.
    *Naruto might felt weak when he failed to stop Sasuke...so *sobs:an shouts: I WILL GET STRONGER!* :)
    *I don't knw hw many times Mr Kishimoto or the manga has fore-shadowed Naruto's growth

29. Marvin

naruto would be able to hold his own against itachi, since that what jiraiya train him to do (do be able to hold his own or beat the akatsuki), since they cut their training short, that let me to believe Jiraiya is sure that Naruto would be able to hold his own against Itachi.

30. gunk