1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Predictions on new jutsus or cool jutsus that dont exist yet.

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Bud1weis3err, Nov 19, 2005.

1. Bud1weis3err

What new move is Naruto and company gonna bust out next?

I think (hope) Naruto will combine Kage Bunshin with Summoning and make like 20 Narutos on frogs with armor. That would be pimp.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2005
    Tags:
  2. kapsi

3. Master Scorpion

it's impossible, summoning frogs is not consider as a pimp

4. blanket

naruto make eye contact with his enemy and send their soul to his stomach where they will be killed by kyuubi

5. Chamcham Trigger

lol that'd make him pretty powerful, but I doubt that'll happen. It's a bit too powerful.

6. Illumina

Mass kage bushin with nine tailed naruto, gg no re:p

7. kapsi

So Naruto does 1000 kage bunhins, they all go kyubi level 10 and summon flaming yellow Gamabuntas?

8. ~ Masamune ~

Naruto is gonna create his own jutsu,after akatsuki has stolen the kyuubi from him..naruto will be able to summon it and Sasuke will be able to perform edo tensei and resurrect the uchiha clan.

9. MS81

the first jutsu sound cool but edo tensei i don't think so. sasuke more creative than that, plus he needs other people as sacrifices.

10. Thot

Naruto will combine his Sexy no Jutsu with genjutsu and seduce men with it. (he Did mention to konhomaru that he had made an improvement on it).

11. 4ghost

I can see Naruto incorporating his kage bunshins into his taijutsu, making it an uncoppiable fighting style belonging only to Naruto. With such a fighting style Naruto would be able to employ another new jutsu I'd like to see from him. In an inevitable rematch with Sasuke Naruto would be able to temporarily detain Sasuke and place an additional seal on top of his curse seal.

12. kishinojutsu

naruto goes kyuubi lvl 9, creates billions of kage bunshin and automatically kills all the people because of the lack of air.

13. blazingshadow

rock lee's 7th gate will put him on fire and his punches will make the enemy explode.

amaterasu will work just like kakashi's jutsu and can burn anything without using his mouth as a flame thrower

tsunade will eventually cease to suck hard and shows a normal water jutsu and when the enemy is wet she will then proceed to freeze the water then smashy smashy him away.

that is all i can think of right now

14. Gunners

Variations of diffrent characters flying, i rember naruto making reference to it.

Some variations where he becomes half fox, no chakra tails a mixture between the two.

15. Chi

Mm... Maybe Naruto combining TKB with Doton jutsu that Kakashi used in 2nd Itachi fight.. Well.. It'll be just a copy of Kakashi move. Except it's not 1. It's 1000 clones coming from the underground. Like in zombie movies..

16. mercycubed

suffocation no jutsu is the new konoha technique for genocide...this is why the elders are scared of naruto:p

17. Yasha

Flag:
    Japan

Sasori makes a human puppet from Itachi's eyes, Oro's tongue and neck, Kiba's nose, Deidara's arms, Gai's legs, Hinata's boobs and Sai's abdomen. Then he puts the Kyuubi into it. :oh

18. Mintaka

A jutsu that turns the enemey into ramen.............

19. Core

Neji hitting someone in the head with jyuuken thus knocking out or killing the opponent. Or Ino using mind switch and walk someone into a death situation (IE walking off a cliff) then canceling before death.

Oh wait they should be able to do that.

20. Gaimanotaku

Naruto doing hirashin with tracker Kage Bunshin. Luckily Sasuke will have Chidori + Hidden Snake Hands to let him keep up.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2005
  21. NaraCoritha

The most wonderful outcome for Naruto would be that Jiraiya finally reveals to him that he has a bloodline limit (which means he already knows who his father is) and busting out with that shit. Plus, if his father is indeed the 4th, or at least part of his true clan, then he would've also been taught any summoning jutsus aside from Gamabunta coming out and we'll eventually see that. This would mean that Naruto would be able to perform the final jutsu that the 3rd borrowed from the 4th to defeat Orochimaru (summoning the Death God). And he would also know how to seal demons inside other people bodies. And that's all I have for now.

22. HomerHT

I'd love to see Naruto use Hiraishin. Imagine if AL turned out to be Yondy and they fought each other, both using Hiraishin.

That would be one bad ass fight.

23. Master Scorpion

yeah in my dream and in kishimoto's dream..otherwise Naruto is a fantasy and dream so everything is possible :D
    what I must love Kyuubi Naruto...:barf man I do this only in your dream.
    so who is Kyuubi Naruto anyway? your brother.....
    anyways.. forget it ok...everything what I do is none of your business
    sorry for bothering you guys :bow

24. Kyuubi Naruto

Hiraishin no jutsu
    Hiraishino no jutsu+Kage Bushin combos
    Kage Bushin skills=best to ever exist

Naruto's Kage Bushin skills will be so good that we dont even know who is the real Naruto. Like a kunai hits him, clone explodes. We wont even see a seal formed at all. Say Naruto is a few meters from the opponent and then all of a sudden the opponent is on the ground and says "What happened to me?". Naruto says "Ahh, my Kage Bushin did that" and you see a Kage Bushin on a tree. They will be like shadows moving silently. It will be awesome. Another example is Naruto standing in front of an opponent and then a Kage Bushin rushs at them and knocks them down. Then it disappears. That will be Kage level Naruto's ownage in one little package.

About Eel Yumm, Kishimoto himself said that he wants Naruto to be the next Hokage. Sasuke doesnt have the heart, will, or the love of Konoha that it takes to be Hokage. He doesnt fit the Hokage mold and he never will. Everyone on Konoha has a better chance at Hokage then Sasuke does. :oh

Also about you hating me, I dont really care. At all. You lost my respect when you made that stupid Sasuke thread. Say you hate me all you want, put Naruto down and even insult me in threads all you want. If I wanted to then I would report you do the mods because youve been pretty much annoying me in all these threads and trying to flame me. Flaming is against the rules. I wont do that since your not important enough to me for me to do anything. :oh