1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Preview of episode 164

Discussion in 'Konoha TV' started by silleung, Dec 16, 2005.

1. silleung True Shinobi

OMG!!! i highly doubt it, but naruto just might die. nooo!!!! my whole life is flashing before me, *gasps*.

actually, he probably, almost definitely wont die, otherwise the creator would lose his main source of income. but how do you think naruto's going to escape this one? i think that one of the bird country's ninja that "mousou" was talking to might've transformed into kakashi. then, neji and tenten find out and go save naruto. I know there are a few questionable parts to this theory, but hey, its an idea.

Tags:
  2. ~ Masamune ~ Old Man Masa

He' s gonna be revived by the ten chakra balls..that's how!

3. Ikari Shinji ?

I really wouldn't give a damn if he died, you know why? Because it's FILLER

4. chakra25 Hollow Hunter

Naruto certainly won't die. He's invincible for now. If he did die, Kishimoto will walk into the Anime Office with a 12 gauge shotgun and spray every living soul in there with bullets. :D

5. Amatsu Jammin' with whole wheat bread

Nah Neji's gonna go into Hyrule and steal the Ocarina of time so he can go back and keep Naruto from dying... if that doesn't work they'll try using the Dragonballs or something to revive him... Man I really wanted to see Neji bitchslap that feudal lord though... Cause seriously is he supposed to be like a filler version of Neji or what?

6. Fighting Spirit wat

I think he will die but somehow he will be "ressurected" :p.

7. Gunslinger37 The Greatest > The Strongest

curry of life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FTW

8. Aether WTF 100%

he will get killed then the kyuubi will ressurect him then he will do kage bushins to kick their asses

9. norul3z Hyuuga Neiji

naruto wont die .. naruto die .. story finish .. =P

i think that kakashi bring those 2 [ neiji n ten ten ] back to konoha 1st .. then he go save naruto on his own .. bcoz he wanna be a hero !! =P

10. xeno Emmissary of Dance

Naruto will die. Then in 165 Naruto will go on missions as if 164 never happened, and possibly be killed off again and resurrected by the great cosmos, and will never be mentioned again, since it's filler.

11. d3vlabs Does not believe in titles

who else thinks that kakashi is a whore for showing up like that at the last minute to speak on "thats how it is" again.

12. Fighting Spirit wat

^ well there is obviously something wrong with Kakashi. If it now is Kakashi.

13. Raxell Sand's Blade Ninja

im gona go out on a limb and say that naruto goes all kyuubified and picks his dead self off the ground.

14. yukidomari lurker

i think it leads up to kakashi gaiden

cause in that plot line, kakashi abandoned obito too (and regretted it).. so maybe its to test tenten and neji to see if they would just abandon naruto.

maybe!! :D