1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Prince of Tennis Movie-2005

Discussion in 'Off the Air' started by Feathers!, Aug 22, 2005.

1. Feathers! Jiraiya

The POT movie is out, i dont know if it came out earlier and has been subbed but I just got it and cant find a sub. If its out there let me know, if its not subbed yet... I hope a group gets started on it soon.

Tags:
  2. IJEKCO New Member

the one with Ryoms's brother? where'd you get the raw?

3. Lingz Simplicity

it's been out in Japan (cinema) since ages ago. Came out on DVD a few month ago, and it's been available to download for some time aswel.

I've seen it, with chinese subtitles though. It's pretty decent I'd say, POT fans would enjoy it :)

If anyone is interested, I got it from the following site:

SkOTW 18

4. Feathers! Jiraiya

RAWS: Deviantart Akimichi Clan FC

5. mow <b> <color=red> THE <blink>notlame</blink> AVENGER

Moving to Channel 2

6. spookembassy Disco Bandit

Ooooh I think I've seen screencaps from that!

The whole Ryoma's brother "Ryoga" is kinda cheesy but OH WELL!

HEY THAT'S THE ONE WITH INUI'S EYES!!! AND KAMIO LOOKING REALLY... flamboyant.

7. Genkai5000 Tensai

Anime Otakus is going to sub Prince of Tennis Futari no Samurai: The First Game and Atobe's Kara no Okurinomono (something like that). They've announced it. Anyways...The movie was overly dramatic after Fuji...I mean, Tezuka and Ryoma...*dies laughing at Tezuka* It's a good movie though. Ending...Is really dumb though..(The ending theme) and Atobe's movie = good. ^_^ Funny and fun.

8. Feathers! Jiraiya

I wish they would sub the Atobe movie first. The winner is Atobe... Hyotei, Hyotei, Hyotei, Hyotei... Right Kabaji?

9. Genkai5000 Tensai

Usu. Well, I believe they'll do them both at the same time, release them at the same time. Anyways, go Hyotei. Anyways, Fuji-san rocks, but Hyotei should win. Seigaku...(not Fuji, Taka-san, or Tezuka) are a bunch of "mary sue's" <-- As everyone is calling them. Just because they keep winning. Oh well, I'm a huge fan of Fuji-sama and that's fine with me.

10. Feathers! Jiraiya

Im hoping that seigaku wins but which other school has the same swagger as Hyotei.

11. Feathers! Jiraiya

Double post as it may be... has this film been subbed yet?

12. Genkai5000 Tensai

No..The movies have not been subbed yet. Anime Otakus is planning to do both and all the movies.

No news on the OVA's coming out for the Nationals this March 2006 since I think they'll be released as DVD's. (OVA's are MORE expensive and the PoT people will look SO much better...O_O *Fuji-sama!!!*)

Anyways, the Live Action Movie has been announced...no news on that...(I wonder who will play Fuji? Must be Kimeru...Or it'll be horrid...X_x) And the artbook has been announced too. Released in 2006 or 2007 for the Movie. All I know is the Nationals will air March 2006.

13. Itachi a rockstar

Prince of Tennis Futari No Samurai.

Prince of Tennis movie is out :O (not sure if this is old or new news) to me its new anyways :eek: say what u thought of teh movie :wtf

torrent: http://www.mininova.org/tor/185328

14. fanime New Member

In the series you could feel the tension rising with each game in certain matches but I never got that same feeling when I watched the movie. All the matches ended in a flash compared to the series.

They kinda saved the best for last and it ends with a "bang" (Titanic any1?)

And rather than that: nevermind the plot cauz there isn't hardly any plot in pot :p

Overall not bad but not too good either imo (especially if you're compairing the movie to the series)

Last edited: Feb 8, 2006
  15. pessimistie The Unknown

To be honest, they should try to make it more interesting =.= really cheezy with glowing lights and stuff, the mini-movie was probably the only part I liked.

16. Quoll loungin'

Definately not as gripping as the series but it did entertain. I lol'd when I saw the movie version of the Tezuka Zoooooooooooooooone.