1. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Santi would like to notify you guys about The Alley Banner Contest
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We invite you to join two banner contests in  New Leaf and Naruto Battledome.

Dismiss Notice

Pro Heroes vs Class 1-A

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by Sixth Ranger, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Sixth Ranger Quantum Power!!

Pros: Hawks, Best Jeanist, Edgeshot, Kamui Woods, Gran Torino, Ectoplasm, and Gang Orca

Basically these guys each take turns fighting class 1-A the same way Mirio did. Can any of them replicate what he did?

Scenario 1: Without Bakugou and Todoroki
    Scenario 2: With Bakugou and Todoroki

Also this is the same class 1-A during that arc

Tags:
  2. pumkin1988 Well-Known Member

Best Jeanist: He reacted to AFO and protected his comrades. His reaction speed is crazy fast so yes I think he stomps
    Edgeshot: I think this is the cowboy like character but I forgot what he does
    Kamui Woods: Easily stomps. Isnt this the guy that is basically Stretch Man? He can go really thin and nobody would touch him. He is also crazy fast
    Gran Torino: I honestly dont know but I think he has a good showing but loses.
    Extoplasm: Also stomps IF he can either start with clones or he can make them before the fight begins meaning before people reach him. Distance is important
    Gang Orca: Paralyze Wave GG

All these are with scenario 1. Scenario 2 all these have trouble. There is a reason Baku cant fight in most things because he is really strong and aggressive hence why so many people are mad he is conveniently always out against the big fights and Todo is great support in a fight like this scenario and would ice his allys

The thing though that you forget to take into account is that NOBODY knew Mirios quirk. He had that advantage of surprise.
    >though dont get me started on why fukin Deku didnt know this guy more if he is a big 3 and next pro hero and basically already is. did he slouch on his research now that he has powers?

All the pro heroes have known quirks and the students all know them since they are also the teachers and work closely with UA. They would know what to watch out for and defend appropriately. Mirio would still stomp tbh with Todo and Baku. I can "maybe" see a Vegeta/Goku thing happening with Mirio vs Baku/Deku where they cover each others weaknesses to try and find his quirk weakness BUT Mirio still stomps. Just takes another few seconds. Think of Mirio as Obito and Baku/Deku as Kakashi/Guy. They can fight but its not an even fight and as most they just annoy Mirio until he starts acting serious.

3. Sixth Ranger Quantum Power!!

Hawks has wings and can control his feathers
    Edgeshot is the ninja that can go thin and is fast
    Kamui Woods is the ... wood guy

4. xenos5 Objectionable Objection

Hawks speedblitzes for sure. Or he just stays in the air and KOs each of the students with his telekinetic feathers.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  5. Fleet Admiral Akainu A.K.A. Frank Grimes

Hawks, Best Jeanist and Edgeshoot def solo

Im favoring KW and GT

and kinda think class 1A could take Ecto and Gang Orca with casualties

6. ~VK~ The King

How do you forget motherfucking Hawks? :drake

7. luffy no haki 1st seat

8. ~VK~ The King

Isn't there an anime only thread? He'll be spoiled pretty hard if he stays here.

9. luffy no haki 1st seat

Yeah, but hes been here for some time now. Plus the anime only thread barely sees any activity.

10. BreadBoy #1 Kale Fan

Hawks: Easy solo in both scenarios. He's the number 2 hero for a reason, he blitzes all of them with his feathers to knock them all out. They pack a punch.

Best Jeanist: Another easy solo for both scenarios. He was fast enough to react to AFO and wrapped up Bakugou with no effort whatsoever (even if it was in a non combat scenario, the fact he couldn't even see it says something.

Edgeshot: I can't really see any of the class 1A students hitting him since he can become thinner than the eye can see. He solos.

Kamui Woods: He takes out a good amount of them in both scenarios, but probably loses with high diff. A bit less diff in second scenario since Bakugou and Todo are type advantage.

Gran Torino: Hard to say, Gran Torino could take them all on 1v1, but we've never seen him do crowd control.

Ectoplasm: Loses high diff.

Gang Orca: If Gang Orca goes balls to the wall immediately, he could probably succeed. Jiro aint doing jack shit to cancel out those shockwaves, Todo's attacks get blown back, and everybody else probably gets stomped. It's a toss-up for 2nd scenario.

11. Tenma The Inferno

I'm assuming the kids and heroes have the same mentality as they did in the Mirio fight (so no madman Deku), and the heroes are treating them like students.

Only Hawks, Edgeshot, Jeanist and Torino solo, I think. The rest get overwhelmed as long as Class A can coordinate properly. Scratch Torino and maybe Jeanist from that if Todo and Baku are involved.

12. blackguyinpinksuit Well-Known Member

Only guys who can win are edgeshot, hawks, and torino. Ironically these three are all guys who can speedblitz with torino having the hardest time due to not having something else to go with his speed. Hawks has range and and a way to combat the numerical superiority of class 1-A with his countless feathers and edgeshot can sneak in peoples bodies, equipment and all kinds of other crazy shit at supersonic speeds.

Jeanist has a shot but thing will have to go completely in his favor. Todoroki can't be contained by denim cocoons but i don't see him being able to do much to jeanist either. Giant ice wall is his best bet but compress dodged that casually and jeanist is the guy who threw everyone away in less than a split second to save them from AFO's AoE blast. If he use that technique and reaction speed all for himself he could be able to manage something. I see jeanist beating the entire class more times than not.

The rest lose.

13. 1Person Well-Known Member

Best Jeanist, even easier win

Edgeshot, he can dodge there attacks knock people out from the inside plus super fast

Kamui Woods, not enough feats

Gran Torino, blitzes

Ectoplasm, wins round 1 but narrowly and loses round 2

Gang Orca, wins both rounds, if he could handle todoroki inasa and shindou at the same timethen deku todoroki and bakugo shouldn't be much different. Even with the rest of the class around

14. WorldsStrongest Dio With It

Canada
    I think people are overrating his combat abilities tbh

The dude straight up says he isnt very skilled at straight fighting

Unless hes fast enough to continually blitz everyone in 1-A, when Iida and Deku are potentially on his speed tier and Todo and Bakugou can deal with those speeds, he could lose here.

50/50
    His quirk seems well suited to large number matchups

Thing is, hed never keep Todoroki restrained as the dude could just burn his strings. Bakugou could potentially do the same, Dark Shadow could free Tokoyami, he might not have the strength to keep Deku confined...

Im unsure about this one as well.
    Id say hed win

Dudes quirk and combat training seem to point to a style similar to Mirios.
    Nope

Like Jeanist, the dudes only play is restraining people, and Todoroki hard counters this guy no diff, same with Bakugou.I also dont see wood keeping Deku down, hell, Captain Diabetes might be able to break out with sugar rush ffs.
    Iidas faster than he is now so I dont see Torino blitzing. Torino also likely cant fight for long as his quirk stresses his older body and he has a lot of enemies to take down.

His combat experience might prove useful tho.

I either see him edging a win or getting outlasted.
    No

Just no
    An incapped Todo and Inasa with Dekus aid had this guy on the ropes per his own words. Hed get eaten alive by all of 1-A.

15. Tenma The Inferno

This is Class A from before the Overhaul arc (circa the Mirio fight), so before alot of their current upgrades/internship experience

Hawks isn't that good at dealing with one overwhelming opponent like the Black Nomus, but he's incredibly well suited to deal with hordes of inferior opponents.

16. 1Person Well-Known Member

Jeanist would take control of todo's close and have strings fling him into a wall. Sure he could burn the threads but that would mean burning all his clothes off.

Yeah hawks isn't a power type but he's basically stain with wings

17. xenos5 Objectionable Objection

He is the number 2 Hero for a reason. Him being modest about his abilities doesn’t change the impressive feats we’ve seen him perform.

It’s not just his speed but his insane range and mobility with flight.

He can fly higher than any Class A Student would be able to reach (and there aren’t many Class A students that can fly to begin with) and spam his telekinetic feathers from a distance. He can attack without much danger of counter attacks reaching him (since even if they could go to the height he is at with the person firing them off so far away he has more than enough time to react to them). And distance doesn’t hurt his precision with the feathers that badly since he has superhuman senses that let him hear and feel vibrations from huge distances away.

His feathers can slice as well as slam the opponent (so both cutting force and blunt force) and whichever Class 1A students that couldn’t be taken down by one feather could still get overwhelmed by multiple feathers swirling around them and slicing them.

The amount of feathers he can control at once is far above the amount of students in Class 1A (the huge amount of people Hawks carried with one feather each out of a collapsing building and the large amount of rubble pieces Hawks carried from the building so it wouldn’t fall on people below) so it wouldn’t be an issue for Hawks to dedicate a few feathers to defeat one student and more to defeat a different/more powerful one.

Lastly there’s the way Hawk’s feathers didn’t instantly burn up when Hawks used them to give Endeavor a speed boost and they were set on fire (showcasing their durability). So if Todoroki sent a fire blast at them they could potentially plow through the fire and still hit Todo. I imagine it would hurt quite a bit to get hit by flaming feathers moving at very high speeds.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018