1. img
    Come join the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 17th at 11:59 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Voting is live in the Contest Central Drawing Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Polls close Thursday, September the 19th at 10:05pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're having technical difficulties with regards to support tickets.
    Please refrain from starting any new tickets for now. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

Project: finish the scheme (not a story)

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by krickitat, Jun 2, 2007.

1. krickitat

Some of you who have been reading fanfiction for a while now may remember a story called the Scheme by the author Kimbop.

As the people who have read and loved this story know about a year ago it was dropped completely right before the final chapter. not long after that Kimbop erased his account on fanfiction.net and was never heard from again at least in naruto communities.

On AFF.net you can find thirteen chapters of the original story but i KNOW there was more, Unfortunately I am unable to find the remaining chapters after they got deleted off of FF.net.

My project is First: to find the remaining chapters of the scheme right up to where the author stopped at the second to last chapter.

Then i want to gather a group of seasoned fanfiction writers who have read the story and plot the ending as true as possible to the original story.

Qualifications to apply to be on the writing group are.

at least three stories either completed or close
    some experience as a beta
    over 20
    at least one of your stories must have over 100 reviews (it means more then you think)
    Must be able to work well with others and take direction. Please come with an open mind and realize that we all interpret scenes differently, the purpose of having more then one author insures that this final chapter gets written as closely as possible to the authors original intent.

People who wish to read the scheme may do so by accessing the still open account on AFF by searching the name kimbop (i cant post a link here so people who are able to go there and search it may feel free to do so)

or you may contact me

thank you very much
    Krickitat

Tags:
  2. krickitat

no the number of reviews is not always the way to tell if someone is a good author or not (boy do i know that) but that along WITH the other qualifications works

but i have to say if you dont meet all the qualifications but you think you would be good for this project, feel free to still contact me. I am more then willing to work with any author about this.