1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Queen of id

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Fairady, Jul 16, 2005.

1. Fairady

Hm, I've seen fics posted in here two different ways. Either a simple link or the fic itself is posted. Which one is the preferred method?

An odd drabble I'm particularly fond of. Be warned: Also my second foray into writing yuri for Naruto.

Title: Queen of id
    Summary: Temari drives all the boys wild.

Tags:
  2. Lackey_H

Ah~ so time for a hard 'n fast Lackey Review. Mebbe I should do these things regularly? ... nah. People would start hating me if I did XD

Length - drabbles. I don't like 'em much, but there are some things which they're suited for. This particular little piece worked most excellently at this size and, probably, would have been ruined had the author tried to pushed it too much higher than it's current size. On the other hand, a full out multi-chapter story on this premise could be amusing XD Especially if it was a lemon... but... er... I won't go there. (not yet anyway... heheheh )

OOC-ness - Well, obviously, since the author has happily gone and made Temari fond of her own gender, and the rest of the girls Bi at least. Not to mention the guys pining over her. Still, it is part of the premise... so i can't hold it against them I guess. Those poor boys, not knowing what's going on behind the scenes.

Language - Good all round. I can't see any particular spelling or grammar problems so they get top marks here ^_^. I won't go into pacing 'cuz... well... drabble. They go by fast regardless y'know.

Amusement - well. I was definately smiling once I'd read it. (Or at least I was smirking in a semi-evil way, which I suppose counts just as well.)

Plot - It's a drabble. You can't don't talk about plot in drabbles. Instead you talk about the theme and/or premise. Which, in this case, was at least a change from the generic yaoi that spouts up everywhere. So bonus marks for that. It's a given that this idea has been done in some way or form somewhere else though, but that's true to some extent of everything so i won't hold that against it. (Not too much at least)

Hrm... all in all i'd give this drabble~

Oh, i'd say

:leepose :leepose :leepose :leepose :leepose :oro :oro :oro :oro :oro

5 out of 10
    Not the best ever, but definately no-where near the bottom of the pile either.
    Plus a bonus recommendation for anyone who needs a quick amusing pick-me-up. XD

3. Fairady

And I give you a 10 out of 10 for giving me an honest review. Thank you so much for that.

4. animeguardian777

I loved this drabble,but if it had been a crazy long story about her with a different girl each chapter and describing each excruciating second with eachother and the musings about eachother and things like that,it would be absolutely adored!