1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice

Question about team 7's first "real" mission

Discussion in 'Konoha TV' started by Sammy-Jo, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Sammy-Jo

I've watched the episodes and read the manga, but I still don't quite get it.

Remember how right after the 3 train for chakara control by climbing trees, the next day Sasuke, Kakashi and Sakura head out to the bridge? There, Sasuke says he'll deal with Haku.

All of a sudden, he's super fast and can keep up with Haku. When did this happen? I don't remember him ever being that good before, and he doesn't quite have the Sharingan yet (although I know he gets it a little further into the battle).

Was he just always that fast? Or did something happen during training?

~Sammy-Jo

Tags:
  2. DeepThought

Um... he took out the Mist-Brothers pretty quickly.

3. missCHIDORIxoxo

Hm, I'd have to watch the episode again to see if I missed something.

I'm not sure when he got that fast, but there's not always a reason for it... You know, people seem to whip something amazing out at any given time in this show...

4. Sammy-Jo

Yeah, I guess you're right; that he must've always been that fast.

Oh, another question I got while reading the manga...When ninjas read how to do skills on scrolls, do they automatically learn the technique? Because Naruto couldn't even make a simple clone of himself during the exam. I'm assuming that they went over how to do it in class and so he studied the normal clones more than he did the shadow clones....

So why, after reading just once how to do it, did he master Kage Bunshin no Jutsu?

5. MWisdom

Hey never really studied(if at all) how to do a simple clone. But when naruto's teacher finds him with the scroll naruto is covered in bruises, scratches and bleeding. So he had to have been studying and practicing the whole time he had the scroll and even his teacher when he saw him said something like, "you must have been practicing all this time."

6. bluegender_2k

well to be fair haku and sasuke had not fought each other at that point and sasuke was never that slow at that level he was against zabuza but he was stronger than haku so i don't think he gained a masive amoutn of speed but probably gained some valuble exp from the encounter with a jounin and the small training they then did. offten badies seem stronger at first glance and goodie weaker to make them seem the underdog and not make the battle look to easyer for the heros. thats my opinion anyway

7. Seany

Sasuke was always that fast and Naruto took most of the day to learn that technique.

8. Konoha

true sasuke was fastest shinobi after rock lee

9. Crowe

^ Are you sure? I think I remember that Neji had a 3.5-4 in speed pre-exam.

10. KuwabaraTheMan

Neji and Kiba are both faster then Sasuke according to the Databook.

11. Konoha

now whos the fastest shinobi im kinda confused :S

12. Sammy-Jo

I'm confused :p. Which databook are you talking about?

I haven't read most of the manga and in what I have read, I've skipped around a bit, so if it's in there, I may have missed something :p. Also, I don't know anything that happens after episode 135 in the anime, because I haven't yet gotten to that section in the manga.

But I'm a little surprised that Kiba's faster than Sasuke...

13. Ichiban-nin

Well he does emulate the whole doggy thing. Most dogs are naturally fast, and he can go even faster with food pills and fang destroyer.

14. Sammy-Jo

I guess that does make sense now that you say it. It's just that, when he fights Naruto in the preliminaries, no mention is made of how fast he is...

And I've gotten the impression that Naruto is not particularly fast. I mean I know he gets faster when he's using the fox's chakara, but even then it's still possible for the really fast characters to keep up with him.

So since Naruto's not that fast, I thought they would've made mention of how fast Kiba was in their battle, if he were really that fast.

But anyways, can someone tell me what the databook is? Is it something I can find online?