1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Question about the arrancar (maybe spoilers)

Discussion in 'Court of Pure Souls' started by troqu, Jun 2, 2007.

1. troqu New Member

So on my way home I was thinking about bleach and a question popped into my head (well two of them did.) The first one is whether or not Ichigo is "normal" in keeping relatively the same shape as his normal self in spirit form? And if so; can we assume or deduce that the arrancar are similar looking to they way they did in life (also I may have this wrong but just in case i wanna verify, they are basically evil/ or unfullfilled spirits right?) I say this cause they mostly take (relatively) human shapes, although we cant count size.

I dunno, I'm not that entrenched in the bleach world (and I dont read the manga till its released in book form here in the states, but i dont mind spoilers personally) so if I could get your opinions/ideas on the subject that would be cool.

thanks

Tags:
  2. Aokiji Well-Known Member

These Arrancar's, we have in the series, are Arrancars of menos, which means, they have no earlier live, because they're composed of many hollows.