1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

question about the fourth's Hirashin

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Canute87, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Canute87

there are probably a lot of threads about the fourth but i am curious about the fourth's body flicker technique.kakashi and yamato during thier training with naruto was explaining the fundamental natures of chakra: Wind , water, Earth, lightning and fire. Kakshi further went on to explain that by combining two elements together at the same time a new nature could be created . example being yamato's wood element jutsu and haku's ice element.

And when Yondaime used the hirashin he got behind the rock ninja in the blink of eye and Rin clearly stated it was a technique.
    My question is what if the hirashin was a technique that was a combination of two natures or more then if it was, what elements would create the nature "Space" . to clarify, what if the hirashin is what i call "space nature manipulation" then what elements combined would bring about that nature is what i'm asking.

if this is stated in another thread please direct me to it:nod

Tags:
  2. FFLN

Someone might have a link to this info, but Yondaime's Hiraishin no jutsu is similar to a summoning jutsu in that he is summoning himself to any of his seals of his choosing. In short, he's teleporting himself. It's not an element.

3. narutofangd

Also it's not the body flicker jutsu i think that is a D-rank jutsu in the databook.

4. The Fourth Hokage

it's a jutsu and it seems that most jutsus have a nature behind them. When it comes to Hiraishin (flying thundergod, I think) I would say that one would combine wind and lighting because that would create thunder. Just a thought.

5. Sasori

However, it can be speculated to be lightning or wind, due to the nature of the jutsu.

6. kal20

It shouldn't be an elemental technique since he does not state an element when performing the technique, and there are quite a lot of jutsu's that are non-elemental such as kage bushin. I would agreed that it is a form of teleportation, my evidence for this is when the 4th gave kakashi the kunai with the tag on it and used to summon him when it's thrown.

7. superflyninjaguy

that jutsu and hiraishin are completely different.

and i doubt hiraishin is a nature and deffinitely not mixing of 2 natures since as stated by kakashi being able to do that requires an ability such as a bloodline. and hiraishin is the same jutsu type as kuchiyose no jutsu which many ppl can do, not just those gifted w/ a kekke genkai.

8. Spanish Hoffkage

Not elemental. It follows the principles of Kuchiyose. Yondaime puts tags or throws special kunais so he can teleport himself to that point.

9. Fuyuu Hidarite

Hirashin is a seal technique. Yondi could use kunais with tags and summon himself in order to cover far distances, or to surprise an enemy (or a bunch of them). No nature, I think.

10. MS81

11. genetecist

12. The_Unforgiven

I dont know if anyone answered this before ( too lazy to read the whole thread) but i'll answer anyway
    chidori is a nature based technique but no one says the name of the element when performing the technique

13. The Times

It's a time-space ninjutsu. Same as Kuchiyose.