1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

Question from 188

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by me_is_david, Nov 23, 2005.

1. me_is_david Today We Are All Hokies.

Um..I was just reading over the manga again and I just realized in c188, Isshin says like "Its HIS doing, Aizen Souske" "He contacted the pre-arrancar and then somehow changed them to the arrancar we know now"

So uh..I was wondering am I just misinterpreting it or did Isshin know Aizen was always bad and wanted to make these Arrancar.
    Although another explanation could be that Urahara told him but why would he be saying it to Urahara again lol.
    So I thought how would Isshin know this info and such since he hasn't become a shinigami for like 20 years, I started tot hink that Isshin knew Aizen was evil, but I duno this whole part just confused me lol.

If I was just reading it the wrong way or if I have a mistranslation, someone wanna correct me or elaborate on this if it is true. :oh

Last edited: Nov 24, 2005
    Tags:
  2. GSurge Brilliant Punk

Because he's a badass and badasses know everything.

3. A3-kun Antw?rpen?r

I think it's more than likely that Isshin kept in contact with the shinnigami world (or at least Urahara). Also, Aizen said it himself that he's been pretending to be kind and righteous ever since he became a Captain, so if Isshin knew Aizen before that time he could've suspected something. Now, we don't know how long Aizen has been planning this, only that he never showed his true colours. We also don't know (or at least I dont) why Isshin left/was banished from Soul Society.

Either way it seems plausible that Isshin was kept somewhat informed of events in SS.

4. blazingshadow True Wind Rune

you are not supposed to put aizen's name in the title. i'm pretty sure isshin's is not allowed either.

5. Sunuvmann <font color="##5262fc">of the Rebellion</font>

Yeah aren't those names taboo?

6. Megaharrison Eternal President of the Cafe Retired Staff

Yes It seems that Isshin and Urahara (which would then mean Yourichi) were aware of Aizens true personality. Why this is so is not known...Nor is why they didn't tell Soul Society.

7. cinosweiv The Half Blood Bleach

The title is enough to spoil the Anime watchers to hell.
    Isshin possibly recognized and knew the true self of Aizen. Or perhaps Isshin has a spy on SS to report every news to him periodically.

8. me_is_david Today We Are All Hokies.

o yeah lol my bad about title ... kidna forgot there, kinda out of it at the time lol X_x
    well since i dont think i can change it i guess a mod can change the title.

edit: oh wow lol i used both names too hahaha... wow i feel dumb ^_^;;

9. TenshiOni Active Member

I fixed the title. =/

Please, read the stickies before posting in a section next time.