1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Question

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Sasuke_Power, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Sasuke_Power Ninja Of The Lost Arts

If itachi is sasukes main goal, which is to seek revenge against him (because he is his brother) and Naruto is his I guess enemy (there are some confusing episodes that blur the line between if Naruto is actually sasukes enemy) why would he want to kill Naruto. I mean in the end wouldnt Naruto help him kill itachi anyway or is he just a "block" on sasukes road to power? Im new so forgive me :cry

OK! let me clear things up a bit. Theres was a fight between Naruto and Sasuke, everyone should remeber this, doesnt sasuke try to kill Naruto by breaking his neck after or before naruto says hes like a brother to him? not wrong section me thinks

Last edited: Oct 17, 2006
    Tags:
  2. Gir REDUCTO!

Im thinking wrong section........But i havent seen the dub in awhile so maybe not.

3. quizzlix?! indefinitely below par

this is a good question. but sadly, i don't even know why the fight was started. what i don't get, is if orochimaru is part of the akatsuki, and so is itachi, then why did sasuke go to their side if he's trying to get revenge on itachi.

4. aCKs3r gutts dem0n slaye3r

orochimaru left akatsuki before the anime starts i believe. regardless he isnt a member when he tries to aquire sasuke. Also, is it ever apparent that sasuke knows that orochimaru is or was part of akatsuki?? I dont remember him ever finding that out but oh well.

5. DeepThought I See What You Did There...

Spoiler much?
    Spoiler: Major spoilage!

-Orochimaru was kicked out of Akatsuki, presumably for trying to steal Itachi's body and gain the sharingan. Itachi was too strong for him. Now Orochimaru is after Sasuke's sharingan.

-Naruto and Sasuke are best friends and rivals. The first time they fought (on the roof), Naruto wanted to see who was better (genius or dropout). Sasuke wanted to test his strength.

-In order for Sasuke to become stronger than Itachi, he needs to gain the "special" Mangekyo sharingan. The only way to gain it is to kill your best friend. Sasuke has to choose between his friendship with Naruto and his vengeance quest.

-Sasuke decides to join Orochimaru to gain power. Naruto tries to stop him. After the final fight between Naruto and Sasuke (Valley of the End), Sasuke cannot bring himself to kill Naruto. He decides he will find "his own way" to gain power.

-(Timeskip after 2.5 years) I assume Sasuke knows all about Orochimaru and Akatsuki since they both plan on attacking Itachi.

6. Sasuke_Power Ninja Of The Lost Arts

hmm. OK! Orochimaru is the leader of the sound ninjas right, so you should know that the sound ninjas main goal is to kill naruto. Of course certain ppl in the group question his methods but watever. anyway i dont remember anything about orochimaru being part of akatsuki. :(. but i do know that sasuke joined orochimaru because he wanted more power to kill itachi. thus sasukes curse. which was given to him unwillingly. If i have incorrect info in here plz let me know :) this is what i know

7. quizzlix?! indefinitely below par

thanks DeepThought
    sasuke's probably going to become "best friends" with oro and then kill him and gain mangekyou or something along those lines, but he WON'T kill naruto

8. Sasuke_Power Ninja Of The Lost Arts

How is it a spoiler?? it already happened. I mean the english series is way ahead. but i wont say where it is because that will be a spoiler. (when say the english series is way ahead im refurring to that its ahead of what i had originally said in my first comment/question. Not future never before seen episodes :)

9. DeepThought I See What You Did There...

Very wrong.
    Well it's true

10. aCKs3r gutts dem0n slaye3r

The sounds main objective is not to kill naruto. orochimaru has had at least one chance to do so and he chose not to. more accurately their main objective is probably to wipe out konoha and rise to the highest among the hidden villages. and no one in the sound questions orochimaru's methods. you need to either re watch the anime or read all the manga thuroughly to get a better understanding cause yours is a little messed up

11. Sasuke_Power Ninja Of The Lost Arts

OH ok i didnt read your message fully FORGIVE Me oh great knowledgable one. I know whats the deal with akatsuki now :)

12. Sasuke_Power Ninja Of The Lost Arts

thats why im here to learn

13. aCKs3r gutts dem0n slaye3r

you probably shouldnt double post like that man its not good form and yea thanks for the detailed info deepthought.

14. Sasuke_Power Ninja Of The Lost Arts

PLEASE IGNORE.
    Ignore posts. There are 3 posts my stupid friend has put up on the sound ninjas please dont pay attention two those. only the top question. I was in the bathroom for a while. And deepthought thank you for answering my question

15. the 1 and only jj Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu

at the start of the fight sasuke was going to kill naruto, however he started to see that he was doing what his brother wanted him to do (kill his best friend so that he can get MS) so then he didn't want to kill him. like sasuke said after the fight "i will not do you what tell me to do" or something like that. also sasuke wanted to fight naruto because he wanted to see how he compared to naruto, because sasuke always thought he was stronger then naruto but then when naruto fought gaara sasuke saw how strong he is.